• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Will all main characters survive in Re R2 ?

e_etu

Soram ~
Yeah. But I say was instead of is sometimes too and it confuses people. xD But I've found so much false information there.

ooooh i thought was meant like.. oh well never mind xD

The only things the Resident Evil wiki are good for are having all the game files in one place and images. The pages are riddled with misinformation and conjecture.

Really ? Maybe i should stop reading things from there then. :eek:

Denzil22

Premium
I am really hoping Barry will suvive now he is realy starting to grow on me. This character we have known for years but he as always seems so distant befor now you really get to see a different really human side to him and the way he protects Natalia in ep 3 and tells her why he and moira don't get along anymore was really good development.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I am really hoping Barry will suvive now he is realy starting to grow on me. This character we have known for years but he as always seems so distant befor now you really get to see a different really human side to him and the way he protects Natalia in ep 3 and tells her why he and moira don't get along anymore was really good development.

I agree. I only thought Barry was alright in RE 1, now I'm a huge fan of his. Natalia was the perfect partner for him.

Top Bottom