• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Will all main characters survive in Re R2 ?

e_etu

Soram ~
tumblr_nfykp2tnf41rbfzxpo1_500.png

What do you think ? will all of them survive or will somebody die ? I think 1 of them will probably die , so here´s my prediction :

Claire : She will survive cuz Leon or Chris would have mentioned in re6 if she would have died , Also She is one of the most popular characters so i dont think capcom will kill her of from the series.

Moira: I dont see her dying but who knows ? maybe barry arrives too late.. ?

Barry: I think he will die. He will probably sacrifice himself to save Moira and others.

Natalia: I think something could happen to her too like she was already infected when barry comes to island or she will get infected by those creatures later and she would be some kinda boss. :D

Sooo i think Barry wont survive.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Everyone usually survives because Resident Evil continuity demands it and the series just suspends reality like that so I don't know why it would be different for this game...

I mean look at Parker! I totally thought he was a goner at the end of Revelations and look how he persevered!
I almost flipped my **** when Jessica shot Raymond because I actually liked him but he's all living and breathing and what not.
And I'm so not convinced that Wesker is really dead. Did we get a body? No. Is he like the energizer bunny? I like to think so.
images
=
bunny_profile_pic.jpg

e_etu

Soram ~
Everyone usually survives because Resident Evil continuity demands it and the series just suspends reality like that so I don't know why it would be different for this game...

I mean look at Parker! I totally thought he was a goner at the end of Revelations and look how he persevered!
I almost flipped my **** when Jessica shot Raymond because I actually liked him but he's all living and breathing and what not.
And I'm so not convinced that Wesker is really dead. Did we get a body? No. Is he like the energizer bunny? I like to think so.
images
=
bunny_profile_pic.jpg

Yeah they usually do , but there have been few kinda " shocking " deaths like example Piers from Re6. I really thought he would survive but he did not, so why cant we have shocking death in this game too ?:p so who knows if someone important character will die in Revelations 2 too..

I still think that Wesker is dead.. there´s no way that he survived in re5. :D

ToCool74

Veteran Member
If you ask me pretty much all the "staple" characters are safe given Resident Evil's track record with main staple character deaths....which are none besides Wesker who was a villain.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
If you ask me pretty much all the "staple" characters are safe given Resident Evil's track record with main staple character deaths....which are none besides Wesker who was a villain.

THE Villain. Umbrella was the bigger bad, but Wesker gave us a face.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I actually thing something horrible is going to happen to Natalia above all the others...

...largely because of this memo found in the beginning of Barry's campaign (which you can see him pick up in this preview at about 4m30s:
)...
nat0_zpszxrvizth.png

...the fact that her bracelet is always red...
nat1_zpswml8zkkm.png

...and the mere title of the fourth and final episode.
nat2_zpskutn74r7.png

I believe it's not too much of a stretch to think that her ability to sense the monsters comes from the fact that she technically is one already. If that is the case, I feel like she could transform in the final chapter of the game, forcing Barry to have to kill the very person that helps him find and his daughter.

Of course, this is all just conjecture at the moment, but it's conjecture that makes sense.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
You know I was thinking something similar about Natalia. I mean the fact that she's a little kid and she's just there in that place alone is suspicious enough. The fourth episode is probably going to be very trying for Barry if this is the case.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
It's safe to say that Claire will survive, for the reason e_etu already stated: There are three people in RE6 (which is set after Revelations 2) who know her, so if something had happened to her, at least one of them would have mentioned it at some point.

I wouldn't be so sure about Natalia dying, simply because she's a girl. Sounds dumb, I know, but so far the RE series has displayed a pattern that only male characters who are infected with something usually succumb to it (Marvin, the Ashfords' father, Steve, Piers) while the females usually survive by somehow bonding with the virus (Sherry, Jill, that Spanish chick from Darkside Chronicles, Alexia who was killed by Chris, not the virus), Wesker and Excella being the only exceptions. Capcom just seem to love having magical females around.

How is the mutation related to fear, though? Do we have any information on that?

Last edited:

e_etu

Soram ~
I actually thing something horrible is going to happen to Natalia above all the others...

...largely because of this memo found in the beginning of Barry's campaign (which you can see him pick up in this preview at about 4m30s:
)...
nat0_zpszxrvizth.png

...the fact that her bracelet is always red...
nat1_zpswml8zkkm.png

...and the mere title of the fourth and final episode.
nat2_zpskutn74r7.png

I believe it's not too much of a stretch to think that her ability to sense the monsters comes from the fact that she technically is one already. If that is the case, I feel like she could transform in the final chapter of the game, forcing Barry to have to kill the very person that helps him find and his daughter.

Of course, this is all just conjecture at the moment, but it's conjecture that makes sense.

Omg i did not notice her bracelet was red :O so something might happen to her then :eek:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I can see possibly moira dying and the theme being along the lines of his responsibilities in protecting children, and taking in Natalia after this happens

AlexiaAshford

There are two options, in my opinion:

a) Everyone survives
b) Everyone except Barry survives

For reasons stated above, Claire can't die. The likehood of Capcom killing a child (Natalia) or a young woman (Moira) is somewhat low -- but Barry, on the other hand, could die saving Moira or something like this. It would be coherent and probably change Moira's resentment towards her family or even make her blame herself for treating her father like she did.

I like Barry -- a lot -- but personally, I prefer it when at least someone dies. Piers' death, for example, made RE6 much more interesting and catching than the game would be without his death.

One-Winged Angel

Cecil "There is sorrow in those wintery eyes..."
Hopefully no one will die especially Claire and Barry , since i didn't wait Claire to come back for years just for her to die .

Fenris

Wolf :)
Anybody remember the bad ending from Darkside Chronicles? I think that, what happend to Manuela, might also happen to Natalia. I don't know, somehow I just don't see her survive the game. I think the rest is safe though, Capcom should know that fans would rage if Claire or Barry die. Killing Moira off won't make any sense. It's obvious that the game will end with rebuilding the father-daughter relationship.

Last edited:

e_etu

Soram ~
So i saw episode 1 and i am 90 % sure that Natalia will die , probably in last ep.

She has red bracelet ( which means that she´s mutated ) also she lied to barry about Moira..

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
So i saw episode 1 and i am 90 % sure that Natalia will die , probably in last ep.

She has red bracelet ( which means that she´s mutated ) also she lied to barry about Moira..

I thought the bracelets measure fear, and could it be possible she was just mistaken through amnesia or whatever she has

e_etu

Soram ~
I thought the bracelets measure fear, and could it be possible she was just mistaken through amnesia or whatever she has

Green = Normal
Orange = anxiety
Blinking red = fear
Red = mutation
" if the subjects sensor should change to red, they are already in the mutation phase.
shoot them immediately " And natalia´s bracelet is red.

Top Bottom