• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Will all main characters survive in Re R2 ?

wanderer

battle master
Massive spoiler alert:
Modder friend was messing around and pretty much spoiled the game for me:
Modder friend was messing around and pretty much spoiled the game for me: In the final cutscene, Claire and Moira are on the chopper, but Natalia is missing and Barry seems to be going back to the island

The screenshot of the said cutscene here:
http://i.imgur.com/uTS93Bx.png

If you don't mind spoilers, then this site is a goldmine also. Info about bonus episodes, yet to be released concept arts etc:
http://www.residentevil-forum.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=611

on to more important things: Ada is available in Raidmode?

Denzil22

Premium
As far as I know there isn't. Or at least he didn't find her. There are some familiar faces from 6 though :)
Yeah from what I know there is no Ada don't know why really you would think it would be easy for capcom just to move the Re6 Ada over

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I'm terms of characters for raid mode so far we know that there is:

CLAIRE
MOIRA
BARRY
NATALIA
HUNK
WESKER
GINA

Also:
JILL
LEON
CHRIS
Story spoiler:
ALEX

So that's 11/15 which leaves 4 more spaces
Assuming wesker and Hunk are dlc chat characters only that could mean that there's 6more slots open but i doubt it.

Denzil22

Premium
I'm terms of characters for raid mode so far we know that there is:

CLAIRE
MOIRA
BARRY
NATALIA
HUNK
WESKER
GINA

Also:
JILL
LEON
CHRIS
Story spoiler:
ALEX

So that's 11/15 which leaves 4 more spaces
Assuming wesker and Hunk are dlc chat characters only that could mean that there's 6more slots open but i doubt it.
It's possible maybe some of the other characters just from this game might be in raid mode like Neil or pedro that wouldn't surprise me

wayne

reading the info about moiras episode with that man as her partner makes me wonder what happenes to claire maybe they get seperated or something i just find it weird shes on the island without claire :/

wanderer

battle master
Yeah i thought that too, like
neil
maybe.

Do you think it would go down well if Sheva was included?

if Sheva gets in while Ada is left out, Capcom best prepare for the angry mobs :eek: Ada is probably more significant than Leon in biohazard history :eek:

Denzil22

Premium
Yeah i thought that too, like
neil
maybe.

Do you think it would go down well if Sheva was included?
Well now we know some of the original characters are up there as for Sheva I wo mind if she is in it but yeah I would think it's unlikely as they seem to be takeing a lot from 6

e_etu

Soram ~
What do you think guys , did Moira really die ?
i think Alex is keeping her and claire in somewhere.

Denzil22

Premium
I think maybe it looked like she died to Natalia maybe she fell or it looked like a monster got her something like that but she will definitely be alive or I hope.

sbr999

I think maybe it looked like she died to Natalia maybe she fell or it looked like a monster got her something like that but she will definitely be alive or I hope.

This should answer it
uTS93Bx.png

Top Bottom