• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 Will all main characters survive in Re R2 ?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Green = Normal
Orange = anxiety
Blinking red = fear
Red = mutation
" if the subjects sensor should change to red, they are already in the mutation phase.
shoot them immediately " And natalia´s bracelet is red.
Oh okay, interesting. thanks

Denzil22

Premium
I was a little worried Barry might sacrifice himself for moyra or something like that. As for natalia I hope she lives she is starting to grow on me she is far less annoying than a seaten presidents daughter I could mention.

sbr999

Massive spoiler alert:
Modder friend was messing around and pretty much spoiled the game for me:
Modder friend was messing around and pretty much spoiled the game for me: In the final cutscene, Claire and Moira are on the chopper, but Natalia is missing and Barry seems to be going back to the island

The screenshot of the said cutscene here:
http://i.imgur.com/uTS93Bx.png

If you don't mind spoilers, then this site is a goldmine also. Info about bonus episodes, yet to be released concept arts etc:
http://www.residentevil-forum.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=611

Last edited:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Spoiler alert:
Modder friend was messing around and pretty much spoiled the game for me: In the final cutscene, Claire and Moira are on the chopper, but Natalia is missing and Barry seems to be going back to the island
I don't want to sound skeptical at the mighty power of code hacking but how can someone get details of a final cutscene through coding of the first episode download?

sbr999

I don't want to sound skeptical at the mighty power of code hacking but how can someone get details of a final cutscene through coding of the first episode download?

Don't ask me! I don't mod, but I'm getting flooded in Steam chat by him with screenshots, so that's enough proof for me :)
He dug up quite a lot of stuffs, character models, concept arts, dialogues, you name it.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Don't ask me! I don't mod, but I'm getting flooded in Steam chat by him with screenshots, so that's enough proof for me :)
He dug up quite a lot of stuffs, character models, concept arts, dialogues, you name it.

I want to see and hear itttttt!! I'm so impatient. xD

e_etu

Soram ~
Massive spoiler alert:

The screenshot of the said cutscene here:
http://i.imgur.com/uTS93Bx.png

If you don't mind spoilers, then this site is a goldmine also. Info about bonus episodes, yet to be released concept arts etc:
http://www.residentevil-forum.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=611

I knew it , that Natalia will die. :D

wanderer

battle master

if this game is handled any way close to how MMOs are handled, i would say yes.
MMOs update the client and all the files are there, only thing missing is the proper/legal method or interface to access those things. so for example an MMO that is going to do a christmas event and add christmas costumes, the files for those costumes could be added in the client updates weeks before. the special update that starts the events would be finishing it up adding the things that let the players access it legally in-game.

with that all you would need is good knowledge in game/model editing, know what to do with specific filetypes and have the programs to view/edit 3d models to access spoiler materials.
--------
i would think chapter 2 and such DLCs are just codes for the game to read and see that this player has access to these files.

Top Bottom