• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is more than likely gay?

Which RE character do you think would most likely be gay/bi?

• Wesker

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Chris

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • Jill

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Rebecca

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Claire

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Sherry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jake

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Billy

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Carlos

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Leon

Votes: 15 18.3%

• Total voters

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Chris. Not just because of this poll, but because I've considered him gay for years, especially since RE5. He is rebellious, he seems to spend much time at the fitness centre, he's constantly surrounded by pretty women, but never seems interested, he's obsessed with Wesker and he's wearing black leather pants with nothing at the top... I know the latter is just an unlockable extra costume, but perhaps it's meant to be a hint.
All of this put together makes the perfect cliché. Although I'm usually not into clichés, and I'm not saying that every man who displays these traits is gay, I acknowledge that many gay men I've met are like that. As for Chris, I think Piers suits him fine and I'm even writing a fanfic about it at the moment. But that's just my opinion, you may as well disagree.

svp

True, and i think piers is gay because of his scarf. And the creators of resident evil seem very gay. Not to offend anyone

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
I daresay, Albert is not gay- if he is, it would probably be with Chris....hatesex is something. But ANYWAY I can assure you he is quite straight, being with me ever since Raccoon City ;)

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
I'm much too young to have given birth to Jake- he's simply a test-tube baby or from an affair Albert may have had before me, I don't really care. The man himself could post here and confirm this but he's sleeping...either way, I still love him :)

Reactions: svp

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Damn it! Why do people keep mentioning this.
There was noone before you and you know it, you are the only woman that interests me.
Look, I dont like speaking about it but to clear this up once and for all to everyone - ''Jake'' as he calls himself, was one of my, lets say not too successful experiments. My goal was to create a clone of myself so I would for once have my peace while it could go after Chris but as you can see it didnt end up too well, he escaped my lab and went rogue.

Vivica Kang

Mushroom Kingdom- Community Relations Department
LOL! I know you guys aren't throwing some shade on my boy Chris Redfield! He's been busy trying to stop bio-outbreaks and he will have his "sexy time" with someone soon. (Not Piers)

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
I voted for Leon, but I change my mind- Chris! Before Leon arrived to Raccoon, he had to break up with his girlfriend, I totally forgot about this.
But Chris... Hmm, this muscles, and tight clothes... :D

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Leon had a girlfriend before Raccoon City? Wow, you always learn something new... Where is this information from?

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
I voted Jake, although highly improbable, he's the perfect gay guy: not totally feminine, scars, shaved head and has that bad boy look :p

Top Bottom