• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is more than likely gay?

Which RE character do you think would most likely be gay/bi?

• Wesker

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Chris

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • Jill

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Rebecca

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Claire

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Sherry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jake

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Billy

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Carlos

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Leon

Votes: 15 18.3%

• Total voters

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Chris is the homo here lol over 11 years being partnered with sexy women, never hit on 1 of them (1 of them even hit on him and he ignored) and he repeatedly tried to cop a feel on Wesker and Wesker just kept kicking the s**t outta him, Chris just kept getting back up to try and hug Wesker.

Now in RE6, the hot girls are gone and he's in a sausage fest while Leon and Jake get the babes.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Wooh me can edit polls.
m8puhf.gif
But I can't push the limit of 10 choices.

I don't really believe any of the mentioned characters are gay, and I have another suggestion: The 3rd and 4th El Gigante! (the pair in the mines) :D
Everyone who played RE4 will understand, and to anyone else this is a hint:
2mpzifq.gif

I could totally see Rebecca being bisexual, especially after seeing her alternate costume in Zero and her hidden tatt.
Wut? What kind of clothing can possibly indicate that? Straight women do wear anything and everything. I think. :confused:

She just seems to be the 'not so innocent' girl that tries to play innocent in her work field, but in reality is a total nympho. I mean look at the way she checks Jill out in the umbrella chronicles, and even in REmake she seems very eager to partner up with Jill near the end there. She's just a cute little perv ;)
That sounds more like a possible indication. Lol I would like to see that, I don't have either of those games.

Chris is the homo here lol over 11 years being partnered with sexy women, never hit on 1 of them (1 of them even hit on him and he ignored) and he repeatedly tried to cop a feel on Wesker and Wesker just kept kicking the s**t outta him, Chris just kept getting back up to try and hug Wesker.

Now in RE6, the hot girls are gone and he's in a sausage fest while Leon and Jake get the babes.
Not hitting on the women just means he didn't do it, not that he wasn't tempted. It is also possible they weren't in his taste. I understand this speculation is funny for a lot of fans, but a possibility for something is no evidence.

Why is no one suggesting Krauser? He was very eager to play with Leon in RE4... :p
But the two giants is the obvious choice, if I can choose a NPC.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.

Wut? What kind of clothing can possibly indicate that? Straight women do wear anything and everything. I think. :confused:

I meant she has one of the more 'naughty' alternate costumes. :p Which means she definitely has a side to her that we haven't seen. ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Idk hun...Jill had the hooker look...And that wasn't even a ALTERNATE costume...

Haha I could see Jill swinging another way too... but then again I'm quite biased. Rebecca's hair is the shortest out of all the females. Anyway... They're both my favorite pairing so I'll probably sound crazy if I go any further with my points. :p

Naughty is no indication for orientation. But maybe it was very special in some way... Don't tease, give a brief description please! :eek:
Rebecca%20Chambers%20Alternate%20Costume%20-%20Resident%20Evil%200.jpg

It doesn't show her tatt completely in this pic, but it's on her arm. ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nemesis... I didn't see anyone else sticking anything in any male-owned holes.
Nemesis had a bazooka to blow up things with you know, so he was evidently into blowjobs.

That's a normal pair of leather pants? And a normal top? Maybe I just don't have a talent for seeing certain things lol.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That's a normal pair of leather pants? And a normal top? Maybe I just don't have a talent for seeing certain things lol.

It just doesn't look as innocent as you'd think Rebecca is. She seems to play the very innocent girl in the workplace, but there just seems to be more to the picture outside of the workplace.

Aleck

Biohazard
He wanted to BE his sister...he wanted to BE female...Besides...Have you HEARD his voice...

Yup lol. I suggested him as bisexual in the first page. I think he and Saddler in particular, they just seemed very homosexual. Ramon Salazar also.

As for the giants in RE4 wearing the chains and the black bands, well...I figured they were so strong they ripped them and escaped. It's a funny idea though lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Yup lol. I suggested him as bisexual in the first page. I think he and Saddler in particular, they just seemed very homosexual. Ramon Salazar also.
I can see why you say Salazar, the first few times I met him I DID think he was a small old lady.

But Saddler? :confused:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Switching to ORC characters... Anyone else think Tweed might like the ladies? :p I can't think of any male characters that would be gay in that game because they're all incredibly masculine.

sadistic_greyfox

I was going to say Coen. Even though he's a marine I always thought he was a tad gay.

Voted for Leon, but I see him alot more as Bisexual. Relationship wise he likes women but he doesn't mind banging a dude here and there when he's lonely.

Aleck

Biohazard
I can see why you say Salazar, the first few times I met him I DID think he was a small old lady.

But Saddler? :confused:

Hmm, I thought I was stretching it when I mentioned him too. He's probably not gay and Ramon was a puppet of the parasites so I think that explains his hair. Kind of like Jill in RE5.

Top Bottom