• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is more than likely gay?

Which RE character do you think would most likely be gay/bi?

• Wesker

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Chris

Votes: 27 32.9%
  • Jill

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Rebecca

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Claire

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Sherry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jake

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Billy

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Carlos

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Leon

Votes: 15 18.3%

• Total voters

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I thought this might be fun and made a poll, although I couldn't put every character in there, I used as many main characters as I could... This is just for fun and isn't meant to be taken as offensive in any way. So, which character do you think would more than likely... swing that way and why?

If I didn't list said character, just use their name in a post. ;)

Aleck

Biohazard
Wesker might be. The movie version kinda teeters a bit it seems, well at least Wesker from Afterlife.

Chris I don't think is gay or bi. I think he like Alice in the movies, has been consumed by his fight against Umbrella that he just doesn't have time for that. He's obsessed, but I think he and Jill might have had a relationship, we just aren't let in on it.

Leon is clearly not gay. He has the hots for Ada and Hunnigan.
Claire seemed to be crushing on the older guy from Resident Evil Degeneration, so I doubt her game version is gay. Claire from the movies however; I've entertained the idea somewhat. I thought for a second that she might have a thing for Alice.

The others on the list I'm not too sure about? I was thinking of a couple of guys from the game series and these are the ones who come to mind as being possibly gay....

Ramon Salazar
Lord Saddler
Yoko
George from the Outbreak Series
Jessica (Bisexual)
Raymond
Alfred Ashford (Bisexual)

Those are the others whom for one reason or the other, made me question their sexuality, not that it matters either way. It's just fun to dig deeper and know the characters in and out.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I could totally see Rebecca being bisexual, especially after seeing her alternate costume in Zero and her hidden tatt. She just seems to be the 'not so innocent' girl that tries to play innocent in her work field, but in reality is a total nympho. I mean look at the way she checks Jill out in the umbrella chronicles, and even in REmake she seems very eager to partner up with Jill near the end there. She's just a cute little perv ;)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I could totally see Rebecca being bisexual, especially after seeing her alternate costume in Zero and her hidden tatt. She just seems to be the 'not so innocent' girl that tries to play innocent in her work field, but in reality is a total nympho. I mean look at the way she checks Jill out in the umbrella chronicles, and even in REmake she seems very eager to partner up with Jill near the end there. She's just a cute little perv ;)

tumblr_m57ngfSSoY1qmiaed.jpg

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Just check out my Avi... ME GUSTA MUCHO! and of course in this pic she looks entirely too happy to be in a zombie apocalypse if you know what I mean. ;) Of course I'm a big fan of this pairing too so I AM totally being biased here. :p

jill_valentine_and_rebecca_chambers_by_chrisredfieldre1-d4k1p9o.jpg
Love how she has her gun as if she's readjusting herself! Jill isn't giving anything away. To be honest, the hottest people survive a zombie apocalypse.
Hell, I'm a big fan of this pairing too!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Lol pssh, I could say the same thing about Leon. He turned down getting some from Ashley. Leon cares more about his hair and the latest clothes. Says a lot, huh?
Leon didn't bang Ashley because that's mixing work and pleasure...His ass could get fired...He WAS interested in Hunnigan though...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Leon didn't bang Ashley because that's mixing work and pleasure...His ass could get fired...He WAS interested in Hunnigan though...

Alright Kennedy, I'll give you that one. Though lets take a look at this.

nUvXS.jpg

On the left we see Leon, but why is he dressed like that? Is there a biological war going on or is he heading out for a night on the town? Also note his hair is clean and perfect as always. Now lets look at Chris. He's geared up, looks ready for battle, has the proper equipment, and attire on as a soldier should. Leon's flamboyant looks makes him look way more suspect than Chris. I'm sorry, but its nothing you or any Leon fan could say to make Leon seem manly. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Leon's bi/gay. I'm just saying if I had to pick one as this thread is about, I would definitely lean towards him lol.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Alright Kennedy, I'll give you that one. Though lets take a look at this.

nUvXS.jpg

On the left we see Leon, but why is he dressed like that? Is there a biological war going on or is he heading out for a night on the town? Also note his hair is clean and perfect as always. Now lets look at Chris. He's geared up, looks ready for battle, has the proper equipment, and attire on as a soldier should. Leon's flamboyant looks makes him look way more suspect than Chris. I'm sorry, but its nothing you or any Leon fan could say to make Leon seem manly. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Leon's bi/gay. I'm just saying if I had to pick one as this thread is about, I would definitely lean towards him lol.
The only thing I see here is the Sam and Dean of Resident Evil...Props to ANYONE else who get's this, or thinks the same thing...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
definitely Claire! I mean she rocks a denim cut off jacket with a nude women on the back, her fave band is Queen and she drives a motorcycle. come on peeps! she is a hot one though lol ;)

Bow chica woww woww... I could see that too, and I've even written a fan fiction before about Claire taking Rebecca's... Innocence. ;)

Reactions: svp
Top Bottom