• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Carrying on from my post in the normal WAYT thread about consequences of dying in games...
If Jill died before LiN, 5 wouldn't have happened, so Wesker could've destroyed the world in some other way before Chris got to him. Or if Barry did die in 1/Remake, his family probably would've died too, Revelations 2 would go completely differently, and Jill might not have survived 3. It would've been so easy for the series' story to have gone differently.

meg5493

How many conspiracy theories there are every time a new RE gets announced, never fails to excite and get me hyped. I'm ready for Capcom to drop RE7 just for the theories that'll pop up.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Everything wrong with resident evil (1996 original):

They should sin every single piece of music in this version of RE1! The original music was too loud and too dramatic at times, but at least somewhat atmospheric and fitting for a horror game. The Dual Shock version sounds like a Super Mario game from the good old Super Nintendo days...

meg5493

They should sin every single piece of music in this version of RE1! The original music was too loud and too dramatic at times, but at least somewhat atmospheric and fitting for a horror game. The Dual Shock version sounds like a Super Mario game from the good old Super Nintendo days...
I'm gonna have to call you out on that blatant lie RE1 had the best music in the series and the directors cut only imroves on already amazing music :p

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
I love this image for....
Reasons ;)
a5ebc85b642148ee269db9ed6f45299cc12094ae.jpg

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I am f*cking LIVID right now.

I installed an update for XBOX 360, and somehow it erased all my progress for Resident Evil Revelations 2.

100% COMPLETION OF THE CAMPAIGN. UNFINISHED PROGRESS IN THE EPILOGUES.
FIFTY. PLUS. HOURS. OF RAID MODE. LVL. 100 CHARACTERS. LVL. 87 WEAPONS.
GONE. FOREVER. DOWN THE F*CKING SH!TTER. IT'S NOT COMING BACK.

I was looking forward to Raid Mode all f*cking day. I just wanted a nice evening/morning of Raid Mode. NOT ANYMORE, I GUESS.

I sat there for two straight minutes, mouth open in shock. Then that shock turned to anger. I yelled into a f*cking throw pillow until my voice gave out, I am goddamn furious.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"

I installed an update for XBOX 360, and somehow it erased all my progress for Resident Evil Revelations 2.

I was looking forward to Raid Mode all f*cking day. I just wanted a nice evening/morning of Raid Mode. NOT ANYMORE, I GUESS.

I sat there for two straight minutes, mouth open in shock. Then that shock turned to anger. I yelled into a f*cking throw pillow until my voice gave out, I am goddamn furious.
Understandably so. You have my sympathies, I know how it feels to have days, if not weeks or even months, of game progress vanish because of hardware f***ups.

Lithium

My best friend just gave RE: Revelations a "not recommended"-review on Steam, because she "never knew where to hit the mobs and ran out of ammo too quick". What the f...? She plays on easy. I don't get it. Unfortunaletly she's way too touchy, otherwise I'd just tell her that maybe she's just a noob -.-

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Been playing Resident Evil Revelations 1. and i got to say never saw that coming. also is it just me or did Jessica sounded like she has a cold when she was talking to Parker before meeting him in the bridge.

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!

Sorry to hear that, I know the feeling :(

Airaku

Stray Jedi
LMAO LOLOLOLOLOL I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. It's so stupid that it's funny as ****! Half the people on youtube are all like "I don't get it" "It's not funny". LOL No, it's so dumb that it IS funny xD Even she is laughing at her own jokes LMFAO!

Top Bottom