• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
We switched from Shaw to Telus half a year ago, and Shaw has been calling us about every few weeks since then. The more you phone us, the more we're not gonna want to go back, idiots.

My dad told me the very same thing.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I saw Prozzäk live today. It was pretty awesome! I can't believe that Milo and Simon are back to making music again. Some of you probably remember these guys from when you were kids :p They were fairly big between 1999-2001. They played at "The Taste of Edmonton". A fair few people stayed demanding an encore, some of them stayed for a half hour after the band left LMAO!

I'll post two songs that I recorded. Sorry for the sound quality. Sadly the speakers that the venue supplied to them wasn't the best of quality either.

Wild Thing/Poor Boy. This is one of their most popular and the crowd went CRAZY!

Baby I Need Your Love (Pussy Cat)

I was in a really bad position when they played this track but it's the song I knew form my childhood and is my favorite. So I'll post the official music video :p It's just catchy as **** and everyone went crazy :D

They played a lot of their hits. I was disappointed that they never played "If You're Ready" as that is one of my favorite songs by them. Oh well. It was a blast :D

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Haha some people will never learn. There's this kid in my hood that was thinking about mugging me three times in the past three days. He is approchs me and be is like "Hey man, you have a lighter?". i am like "yeah sure". so i reach to my pocket and pull the lighter which happens to next to my knife. He see the knife and runs in fear screaming for his mother.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Since that time when my mom brilliantly thought to put wine inside a Pepsi bottle causing me to almost die after having a massive sip thinking that, you know, it was actual Pepsi, I always sniff the content of every Pepsi/Coca Cola bottle in the fridge before drinking.

I'm paranoid now. Thanks mom.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
So I ripped the skin off of 3 of my fingers on Friday. Got blisters on 7. Only my thumbs and one pointer finger is fine. I'd post the pictures but it's really nasty.

I went to some friends to this country club and they wanted me to ride the mechanical bull. Lmao everyone falls off after about 5-10 seconds. Then there was me who lasted over 30 or something. I didn't beat it but I cam very close. Had I wore gloves I think I would have. I can see why people fall off so easily. I couldn't do **** for over a day and they are still all bandaged up. I literally walked home after that and I had my hands under cold water in the sink for over 2 hours. If I have them out for more than 2 seconds it would burn. Ugh it sucked when I had to pee!

This **** hurt more than breaking bones. The pain was unbearable, I can't even describe it. My nerves were on fire. I still can't bend my fingers all the way....

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
So I ripped the skin off of 3 of my fingers on Friday. Got blisters on 7. Only my thumbs and one pointer finger is fine. I'd post the pictures but it's really nasty.

I went to some friends to this country club and they wanted me to ride the mechanical bull. Lmao everyone falls off after about 5-10 seconds. Then there was me who lasted over 30 or something. I didn't beat it but I cam very close. Had I wore gloves I think I would have. I can see why people fall off so easily. I couldn't do **** for over a day and they are still all bandaged up. I literally walked home after that and I had my hands under cold water in the sink for over 2 hours. If I have them out for more than 2 seconds it would burn. Ugh it sucked when I had to pee!

This **** hurt more than breaking bones. The pain was unbearable, I can't even describe it. My nerves were on fire. I still can't bend my fingers all the way....
Ohhh that's horrible! Have you showed your hand to a doctor? Are you ok now?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Ohhh that's horrible! Have you showed your hand to a doctor? Are you ok now?

I'll be alright. I didn't see a doctor because all they could do is wash it with Saline and bandage it all up. I didn't use saline but I did the rest :p I laid in bed all day and my hands are feeling much better. I mean they are still useless for the most part and I can't do much, at least I can type now. That's about it really. The day has a been a struggle to do anything else..... Even basic things like showering is a bitch.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I am invited to a dinner party tonight. and i have no clue of what is the party is for and everyone keeps changing the subject when i ask them what's the party for.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hello. My name's Jen, and I'm a shopaholic.

So I just went and bought a dress (I specifically was looking for a new dress so that was planned).

Then the cashier told me that they did the same dress in mint green... I needed it in my life.

Then I saw some shoes... I needed them in my life.

Then I bought some new tights... I needed them in my life.

Then I bought a chicken mayo sandwich... I needed it in my stomach. :)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Giancarlo Magalli voices King Louie?! o_O

He's a TV presenter and I would never have thought he was THIS good. I remember he was very appreciated in another Disney flick though now that I think about it.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
So apparently there's a Bad Santa 2 coming out this November. I saw the last one years ago and thought it was boring and sucked. I don't get why it was so well received and universally liked.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Hello. My name's Jen, and I'm a shopaholic.

So I just went and bought a dress (I specifically was looking for a new dress so that was planned).

Then the cashier told me that they did the same dress in mint green... I needed it in my life.

Then I saw some shoes... I needed them in my life.

Then I bought some new tights... I needed them in my life.

Then I bought a chicken mayo sandwich... I needed it in my stomach. :)

I'm fighting the urge to go to TJ Maxx as I write this... It's dangerous in there.

CT: No more... "adventures" for me, because now I can't get those stupid blood stains out of my handbag. It's my only handbag, bloody hell!!

What kind of adventure was this? Lol

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Wow.... so my friend who posts memes on his FB got ****ed off because I replied to his meme with a modified quote and a picture of Gumshoos LMAO!

Top Bottom