• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Oh its good. I should warn you. prepare some extra pants if you are going to play it.

Prob not going to need an extra pair. It would need to be really scary for that to happen. Video games and movies don't scare me. They never have xD

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: The less than stellar reviews for Suicide Squad do not discourage me. I enjoyed Ghostbusters, so I'm sure I'll enjoy SS too.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
You know in the last couple of weeks i've been watching some people live stream games on YTG. and i am thinking about trying it.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I just realized that I played through the three Streets of Rage games the day before Streets of Rage 1's 25th anniversary (Aug. 2) and I had no idea, either.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
What kind of adventure was this? Lol

Yeah, uh... what... what were you doing...? Do we want to know? :p

Sorry for the late reply. My friend and I had to take down a bunch of mafiosos, so I disguised as a little girl and infiltrated their facility. Here is some surveillance footage of the event:

(Skip the part from 00:58 to 1:44, that was just my friend editing in a monologue of his so he can be in the video too.)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
In my playthrough of Fallout Shelter, this guy

30xak4n.png

has been doing nothing but doing women to increase the Vault's dweller count. He's the only one with a Happiness level of 100%.

b51bmw.png

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I think that my Twitter account got hacked. When i went to sleep i was following 13 people. when i woke up a few minutes ago i saw that i am following 146 people.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I think that my Twitter account got hacked. When i went to sleep i was following 13 people. when i woke up a few minutes ago i saw that i am following 146 people.

Either hacked or someone did it while you were sleeping as a prank lmao, but you'd probably know by looking at who you're following or.... or if you even have anyone around you while sleeping.

In that case you should report it.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
dont need Japan Crate, already there :p

whatcha gettin' ? :)

Lucky you! :p I would love to go to Japan!

I'm not sure what I'm getting yet. They surprise you. They like to theme their crates each month & I do know that next month's theme is RPGs so it should be interesting to see what they come up with. I chose the crate that has 10 items & a DIY kit. They ship them the first week of every month so since the August crates have already been shipped, I have to wait until September. Bummer, lol.

Top Bottom