• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I love that feeling where you've been doing something that you're enjoying or something that interests you, like reading or drawing or playing a game, and you've been that absorbed in it and concentrating so hard that when you finally stop, you realise that a few hours have passed and it takes a couple of moments to adjust to reality again.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I love that feeling where you've been doing something that you're enjoying or something that interests you, like reading or drawing or playing a game, and you've been that absorbed in it and concentrating so hard that when you finally stop, you realise that a few hours have passed and it takes a couple of moments to adjust to reality again.

I know that feeling, and I can totally relate, but I'm not so sure if I love it that much. I still keep walking straight into that trap with Sims, playing for what feels like an hour or so, and then suddenly realising it has gotten dark outside and I've basically wasted an entire day doing something not really useful... Now if I could do that for a living, instead of my current job, that would be great! Time would just fly by...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Really? I thought the vagina would have been a bigger giveaway.
Trust you... :p
I know that feeling, and I can totally relate, but I'm not so sure if I love it that much. I still keep walking straight into that trap with Sims, playing for what feels like an hour or so, and then suddenly realising it has gotten dark outside and I've basically wasted an entire day doing something not really useful... Now if I could do that for a living, instead of my current job, that would be great! Time would just fly by...
True it's not useful, but even if it's just an escape for a little while it can be nice. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Since that time when my mom brilliantly thought to put wine inside a Pepsi bottle causing me to almost die after having a massive sip thinking that, you know, it was actual Pepsi, I always sniff the content of every Pepsi/Coca Cola bottle in the fridge before drinking.

I'm paranoid now. Thanks mom.
Are you allergic to wine?

So I ripped the skin off of 3 of my fingers on Friday. Got blisters on 7. Only my thumbs and one pointer finger is fine. I'd post the pictures but it's really nasty.

I went to some friends to this country club and they wanted me to ride the mechanical bull. Lmao everyone falls off after about 5-10 seconds. Then there was me who lasted over 30 or something. I didn't beat it but I cam very close. Had I wore gloves I think I would have. I can see why people fall off so easily. I couldn't do **** for over a day and they are still all bandaged up. I literally walked home after that and I had my hands under cold water in the sink for over 2 hours. If I have them out for more than 2 seconds it would burn. Ugh it sucked when I had to pee!

This **** hurt more than breaking bones. The pain was unbearable, I can't even describe it. My nerves were on fire. I still can't bend my fingers all the way....
Sorry for your injuries, but how does a mechanical bull hurt your fingers that much?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Prolly from the friction of skin rubbing against the rope

@Romero

What he said. It ended up ripping the skin off of my fingers actually. The dead skin is finally coming off and it's starting to look better. I only have one bandaid now :p I can't wait until it's fully healed because it's just gross. I can fully close my fist now and bend my fingers all the way. That's a huge plus :)

Ughhh and this happened on the 29th -_-

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
I saw Suicide Squad with my sister over the weekend, we both thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm confused as to why it's getting so many terrible reviews. Has anyone else seen it yet, and if so, what did you think of it? Am I the only one who thinks the critics are wrong with this one?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
*Types the title of a Billy Joel song into Google*
*Clicks "I'm Feeling Lucky"*
*gets Nikki Minaj*

Currently thinking: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

521df188bc7ae2825a7565a86d0f63a5.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
@Romero

What he said. It ended up ripping the skin off of my fingers actually. The dead skin is finally coming off and it's starting to look better. I only have one bandaid now :p I can't wait until it's fully healed because it's just gross. I can fully close my fist now and bend my fingers all the way. That's a huge plus :)

Ughhh and this happened on the 29th -_-
I thought there was no rope on mechanical bulls, I thought you had to use your balance only. But we don't ride bulls in Norway. :p

I'm glad to hear you're getting better. Use gloves next time?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I thought there was no rope on mechanical bulls, I thought you had to use your balance only. But we don't ride bulls in Norway. :p

I'm glad to hear you're getting better. Use gloves next time?

Nah they have a rope and saddle. To be fair, I wasn't aware that had some without ropes. They are kind of supposed to be a simulation of a bullride so it can be aggressive. I was actually quite shocked after I saw my hands lmao. Thank you :)

Alberta (A province in Canada) actually has some western history.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Check out Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter. CHECK THAT MOVIE OUT. NOW. I GUARANTEE you will come back here and tell me I made your day.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm looking forward to this Saturday. This week has been pretty rough & getting to hang out with friends by the pool is sounding better & better as hours pass. Plus we'll be throwing a going away party for my best friend's little brother. He'll be leaving for college next week sometime. Him & his brother have grown up with me & my brother so we've always been able to see each other when we want pretty much. When he leaves for college, we won't see him until he graduates & comes back home. Four years, atleast, without him around. It's going to be hard but I'm so proud of him. He was one of the top ten seniors when he graduated high school & he's so damn smart. The college he's going to wanted him & it just so happened to be the one he wanted as well. Psychology & neuroscience I believe is what he told me he's going for.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I saw Suicide Squad with my sister over the weekend, we both thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm confused as to why it's getting so many terrible reviews. Has anyone else seen it yet, and if so, what did you think of it? Am I the only one who thinks the critics are wrong with this one?

You're far from the only one. I enjoyed it. It has its problems but plenty of movies do. I wasn't a fan of Joker or how they romanticized his relationship with Harley. I also noticed some sloppy editing in the beginning of the film and the over abundance of music felt a little forced and even out of place sometimes. But those are all very minor things that aren't going to ruin the movie watching experience. It's still a very fun movie with lots of good stuff in there. I loved Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn. Spot on casting right there. I also really like how DC has been building their cinematic universe. A little rushed, sure, but going from movie to movie everything feels like one world.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I also noticed some sloppy editing in the beginning of the film and the over abundance of music felt a little forced and even out of place sometimes. But those are all very minor things that aren't going to ruin the movie watching experience.

Those don't sound very minor to me, but I guess we have a different idea of what minor issues are.
Sloppy editing and too much music annoys the p!ss out of me, personally.

Top Bottom