• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: I wonder why the only time I can actually finish something is while I'm drinking. Nothing like some sparkling white wine to get those creative juices flowing again.

L

Lurker
I'm just being honest. Truth is, not many here enjoy my presence, if any. If that's the way it is, that's the way it is. And, admit it, it's the truth. This thread is simply full of complaints in hope you'll get noticed.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I'm just being honest. Truth is, not many here enjoy my presence, if any. If that's the way it is, that's the way it is. And, admit it, it's the truth. This thread is simply full of complaints in hope you'll get noticed.
this forum is one big complaint at times... more often a cry for help.

LordGolbez

The Way I See It Is That Not Everyone Does It To Get Noticed, Yeah Some Do But Most Others Feel Comfortable Enough Here To Just Vent And That's All It Is.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
sure
if-you-know-its-a-trap-and-go-in-it-is-it-still-a-trap.jpg

sorry couldnt resist

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
ct: this is going to be one longgggggg arsed night. Somebody talk to me or link me to a good movie.

Top Bottom