• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Playing guitar is painful. I've played until the strings were covered in blood for a week, and my fingers haven't callused yet. I think I'm going to get a keyboard next.
I'll never forget the first time I played until my fingers bled... I felt such accomplishment! You definitely won't have that problem/badge of honor with a keyboard, but it's just as rewarding an instrument, I believe. Either way, kudos to you!
"Played it till my fingers bled" eh? :D Reminds me of this never dying hit. ;)

Look someone uploaded a version with no lead vocals.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: WHY DOES EVERYTHING TAKE SO LONG??? I've been waiting almost a full year for something to get sorted and I'm still in the same place as I was back in 2011. And all I get is, "so you've not got him into nursery yet?" Well, no, of course I haven't. Because he's a danger to himself and others. But apparently that's worth taking a year over to decide what to do. By hell, I hate committees...they only work when there are three people on them with one off sick and another on holiday.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
There was apparently an Italian study done that suggested that man's average penis size has shrunk 10% in the past 50 years due to air pollutants, weight gain around the waist and smoking. Rush Limbaugh just said, in all seriousness, that he doesn't buy this - he blames feminism instead.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
There was apparently an Italian study done that suggested that man's average penis size has shrunk 10% in the past 50 years due to air pollutants, weight gain around the waist and smoking. Rush Limbaugh just said, in all seriousness, that he doesn't buy this - he blames feminism instead.

Wow. Wow. Wow.
by god in 300 years there will be nothing!!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Kidney stones suck. <--- True story.

Indeed! My stepdad gets them. I have never had one myself, but according to all the hollerin'....yep I can imagine they suck. Have you passed yet?

CT: 'Scuse me while I get sentimental for a moment :p I finally got to see my uncle today. Keep in mind we haven't seen each other for almost twelve years. You wanna talk about feelings of utter excitement/nervousness/ happiness?? I don't have words to describe how I feel right now. It's a good feeling though, for sure :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Indeed! My stepdad gets them. I have never had one myself, but according to all the hollerin'....yep I can imagine they suck. Have you passed yet?
Not yet and it's keeping me out of work. :mad: I'm starting to get a little ticked off here. I mean I'm not in any pain, not since I went to the doctor, it's just not passing and they have me on medication so I can't go back to work. (I've also got two more still in my right kidney that haven't even begun moving yet.)

Meg

So bin ich eben
That awkward moment when someone you barely know starts dumping all this stuff on you, and you don't even know who they are talking about. So you just sit there like o_O

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Not yet and it's keeping me out of work. :mad: I'm starting to get a little ticked off here. I mean I'm not in any pain, not since I went to the doctor, it's just not passing and they have me on medication so I can't go back to work. (I've also got two more still in my right kidney that haven't even begun moving yet.)

Ugghh..I am so sorry that you're having to deal with that :( I hope things move quickly so you can get to feeling better and go back to work.

Top Bottom