• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
There was apparently an Italian study done that suggested that man's average penis size has shrunk 10% in the past 50 years due to air pollutants, weight gain around the waist and smoking. Rush Limbaugh just said, in all seriousness, that he doesn't buy this - he blames feminism instead.

Wow. Wow. Wow.
It's nice to know Rush Limbaugh's still a complete f*cking moron.

CT: I played my bass so long today that my thumb is now a giant blister. SUCCESS!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: I'm being dragged to Atlanta October 2nd through that Friday... what kind of torture is this?!?!?! :( I won't be able to play RE6 until I get back and everyone will already know the ending. *cries*

Gar Bageman

Dad's business and if I don't come along I'll be stranded without a working car. ;_; but... they don't understand... if I have RE6 in my hands I won't be leaving the damn house... even if my tits are on fire!
Well, that definitely sucks ass (and in vast amounts). And they won't budge at all in letting you stay home alone? I mean, don't you have friends that drive that, if you really needed to go somewhere, you could bum a ride from?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Well, that definitely sucks ass (and in vast amounts). And they won't budge at all in letting you stay home alone? I mean, don't you have friends that drive that, if you really needed to go somewhere, you could bum a ride from?

All my friends here are stoners and they know that and don't trust them. *sigh* I'm pretty much screwed unless they cancel this trip.

Gar Bageman

All my friends here are stoners and they know that and don't trust them. *sigh* I'm pretty much screwed unless they cancel this trip.
Ah, I see... Well, that really sucks. I'm sorry you've got to wait that extra week... :(

CT: As not to further derail the thread; I figured out the Counting Crows' "A Long December" by ear today. In the past, that wouldn't even be a minor feat for me, but I have had some severe ear problems lately. I feel like my struggles are paying off and I'm able to get back into making and playing music in a way I haven't been able to all year. It's a damn good feeling!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I hate committees...they only work when there are three people on them with one off sick and another on holiday.
We have a saying here; if you for some reason want nothing to be done about something, set up a committee.

There was apparently an Italian study done that suggested that man's average penis size has shrunk 10% in the past 50 years due to air pollutants, weight gain around the waist and smoking.
I'm not convinced. I suspect the average length perhaps has decreased because some modern men got really really nice cars. It's well known what supercars do to a man's penis. :rolleyes: It might be evolution taking a surprising twist.

Not yet and it's keeping me out of work. :mad: I'm starting to get a little ticked off here. I mean I'm not in any pain, not since I went to the doctor, it's just not passing and they have me on medication so I can't go back to work. (I've also got two more still in my right kidney that haven't even begun moving yet.)
Oh no, you got kidney stones? :( I've heard it's terribly painful so I'm glad to hear you don't have pain.
People who often get kidney stones are advised to avoid certain food, I believe cucumbers increase the risk. And some food can decrease the chance of getting stones but I know too little about this.

even if my tits are on fire!
Lol ! :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I suppose I should go to bed. I have to be up at 5am again. The only good thing about work tomorrow, is that I get my paycheck.

Top Bottom