• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
*fist pump* :p
Haha, I remember the first time you did that. Then, I imagined a 'fist pump' was done by rapidly opening and closing the fist; "pumping" with the fist alone. LOL. I pictured you doing that and I thought it was incredibly cute. :p
Now I know a 'fist pump' is done with the whole arm and not only with the fist. :D But you're just as cute now btw.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
As long as you keep the bullets out of it, your brain will come around. ;)

CT: There is no greater catharsis than bashing away on the guitar. And on that note, I think I need to write and record a genuine punk album!

L

Lurker
Wow! Funny how the person who was claiming how he had a life and how he didn't have the time to sit on the internet, start trouble and be all offended managed to get himself banned.

I can rest in peace now.
I think I missed this. What happened?

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Learnt something new today: Jupiter is positioned so precisely as to ensure the earth is not destroyed by the many asteroids and meteors and spacey-thingies hurtling towards it all the time. If Jupiter was a fraction smaller or to the left or to the right, the earth would be pulverised. Actually learnt loads of cool science facts today about our solar system and our planet which I didn't know...why didn't science at school ever teach me this stuff? I'd have been more interested in it, I'm sure.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: Oh man, despite the fact I'm hanging pretty bad today, I had the BEST ****ing time at the bar last night with my buds. I'm going to miss those people so much.

Top Bottom