• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Welp, Coronavirus has officially hit my city. But I don’t think it’s real. I think this is the government trying to get us to forget…That Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself…

About a week ago there were 2 cases confirmed in a city 10 minutes away from where I live. And I had just quit my job in that city (don't worry, I start my new job in a week) and have been laying low, away from the public.

D

Deleted member 21244

Is that the same as a curfew?
Norway is closing down too now, but we don't have curfew.

One of the earliest cases here is an employee at a Oslo hospital. He came home from Italy and went back to work at the hospital. He later tested positive for the Covid-19 virus and many others who worked at, or was patients at his division in the hospital was infected. Hundreds were put in quarantine after being near that person.

How can you have qualified to a doctor or nurse and have so poor judgement in a medical matter like this? After returning from Italia he should have stayed at his home for two weeks. Not go to work at a hospital like he was some fu**ing zombie.
I think it's similar to curfew but there are no hour to respect, we must stay home all the day... We can only go out whit an autocertification, a sort of permission, and we can only go to work, if the work you are performing is still active of course, if you want to go to the medic, doctor, hospital, supermarket, post office and bank, but only one people per family can go out and go to this places, and they are only opened from 6 am to 6 pm, supermarkets are closed Saturday and Sunday

I think it's possible to go out for a walk but you also need this auto certification, but there is no one outside, the cities are completely desert, school, university, cinema, bar, restaurant, park, museum, cinema, theater ecc are all closed

Regarding the situation in your city, that doctor should have stayed at home, knowing the situation

Edit: and i was the one that thinked that jill staying in her apartment during the outbreak in raccon city was stupid, i was so wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Our own government reckon covid19 is going to cause us hassle until at LEAST June.

June.

That's months away.

So I've had to cancel my trip to Hungary and I've lost a considerable amount of money...but compared to the risk of being trapped in a foreign country with nowhere to stay, no money and no food courtesy of potential quarantine rules, it had to be done.

I'm coming from an infected country. I know Hungary has cases too but I don't think it fair of me to want to potentially carry it further just for the sake of not losing some money. The hosts I was going to stay with are being lovely about it and have offered me a place there at a discount the next time I book; it's frustrating for them too because people cancelling means no money for them either.

Covid19 doesn't bother me, but the knock on effect on the economy and services does slightly. I'm at risk of infection as I work with the community, the homeless, sticky children all the time at the community centre but unless I succumb to the illness, I'm not going to stop working - people rely on the centre as their safe space as well as a place to hire, and we're going to try and keep going until we're forced to close down for either a deep clean or quarantine.

Also, my current thought is last night was one of the worst plays I have ever attended and sneaking out halfway through instead to eat pizza in a car park was genius.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
. I'm at risk of infection as I work with the community, the homeless, sticky children all the time at the community centre but unless I succumb to the illness, I'm not going to stop working - people rely on the centre as their safe space as well as a place to hire, and we're going to try and keep going until we're forced to close down for either a deep clean or quarantine.
Not all heroes wear capes

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
There are like 10 confirmed cases in the Counties around me and 4 in my County. I am going to work as normal. But we are stocking up on heavy duty cleaning supplies and even hired a new person to add to our janitorial staff.

The toilet paper shortage is REAL. I feel for those people who have not planned for situations like this. Every store you go in is empty. I did some minor stocking up, but some people are going wild. Better safe than sorry!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Platinuming Remake before Resident Evil 3 Remake comes out is gonna be a bit harder than I thought. Only two more trophies, I'm on invisible mode right now and it's not going too bad however I have no clue how I'm gonna beat the crimson king with just a knife...

D

Deleted member 21244

Platinuming Remake before Resident Evil 3 Remake comes out is gonna be a bit harder than I thought. Only two more trophies, I'm on invisible mode right now and it's not going too bad however I have no clue how I'm gonna beat the crimson king with just a knife...
Use Chris on very easy if you are going for the only knife trophy Just run around and hit him after he failed to hit you.. The hardest enemy to kill is actually plant 42 since you had to kill in any case whit Chris even if you use v jolt

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Use Chris on very easy if you are going for the only knife trophy Just run around and hit him after he failed to hit you.. The hardest enemy to kill is actually plant 42 since you had to kill in any case whit Chris even if you use v jolt
I'm used to playing as Jill to be perfectly honest so I think I'll stick with her but thank you for the tips. I already started a save file for it but I can't seem to kill the crimson head king.

And I miscounted. I have CQC and Every Nook and Cranny left.:sad:

D

Deleted member 21244

I'm used to playing as Jill to be perfectly honest so I think I'll stick with her but thank you for the tips. I already started a save file for it but I can't seem to kill the crimson head king.

And I miscounted. I have CQC and Every Nook and Cranny left.:sad:
I suggest chris because he can take more damage especially since you will take a lot of damage by using only the knife against the crimson king, but you can do it whit jill but it's more risky

Here is the technique i was talking about, attacking after thr crimson attack
I hope this tips will help you

Turo602

The King of Kings
I did the knife run with Jill. It's not too bad as you're only forced to fight very few enemies and you can just save right before them. It's all really about maneuvering around enemies. The fights are more about powering through them which is what I did with the crimson. Just take as much health as you can and hope for the best.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
@Albertwesker959 @Turo602 Thanks for all the support guys. I might be delusional but I think it's gonna be a lot easier once I get past the crimson king and out to the residence. (All of my other runs were a breeze after this point it's just getting there that's the issue.)

I'm almost done, hopefully, with my nook and cranny run - which had a lot less backtracking than I thought it would but to be fair I'm playing on hard to lessen the amount of extra items I have to pick up. I really hope I only have to do this one time, however I've seen that a lot of people apparently had issues nabbing the trophy despite thinking they had scored all the items in the game.

I've read up on it and some people are saying you have to let Barry die because you have to pick up his magnum for it to count and things of that nature. I've been checking my maps after every area to make sure everything is in green so hopefully I'll only have to run through this once.

Speaking of the nook and cranny trophy: Why doesn't it say that you have up pick up all items as well in the trophy description? I find the description of the trophy very misleading, which is why I was surprised I hadn't gotten it yet. When I saw that I was like: "Now I know I've been in every room in the game, what is this mess?" Only after looking online did I find out you had to not only go in every room but you had to pick up every single item in the game.

EDIT: Every Nook and Cranny down. Only CQC left but I'm not sure I'll finish it before RE3 comes out.

Last edited:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Well, it finally happened - my town was declared to be under a state of emergency and everything is shutting down and nobody can be within 6 feet of each other. Infection counts have doubled since yesterday. I've not been so glad I quit my job (working directly with the public) as I am now. I don't have the greatest immune system and I've been lucky enough to hide out and home for this whole Covid19 event. I don't start my new job until next week, but since I will work in City Hall, they are considering making our training online at first since everything is basically on lockdown until April 6th. We'll see what happens.

Edit: Starting midnight tonight, any location that allows congregation of people is now closed indefinitely.

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
This is crazy times we are in now, but it's understandable.
Whoops I sneezed once. If anyone heard it it's two weeks quarantine for me, but I don't think anyone heard.

Luckily no one are growing tentacles. (But who knows what version 2 of the virus will do.)

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Crazy times indeed. I’ve been under “quarantine” for the last 3 days. Left work early because of body aches, shortness of breath, scratchy throat and headaches. All of these symptoms could easily be from allergies because the pollen is ridiculous right now and we haven’t had any rain but, with the body aches, my boss and I didn’t really want to risk it. The doctor didn’t test me for the virus though because I didn’t have a fever which makes me not a “high risk” scenario.

Many places around me are closing up shop or modifying their hours. I mean, Disney World has closed its parks and resorts til the end of the month at least! They barely close for hurricanes.

Right now my job has normal hours and is even asking us to work overtime because of all the incoming mortgages. Perks of working at a financial institution I guess. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Crazy times indeed. I’ve been under “quarantine” for the last 3 days. Left work early because of body aches, shortness of breath, scratchy throat and headaches. All of these symptoms could easily be from allergies because the pollen is ridiculous right now and we haven’t had any rain but, with the body aches, my boss and I didn’t really want to risk it. The doctor didn’t test me for the virus though because I didn’t have a fever which makes me not a “high risk”.

Many places around me are closing up shop or modifying their hours. I mean, Disney World has closed up at least til the end of the month! They barely close for a hurricane. Right now my job has normal hours and are even asking us to work overtime because of all the incoming mortgages. Perks of working at a financial institution. :rolleyes:
Hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself!

My sister is currently self-isolating with a cough and a slight temperature. We don't think she has coronavirus but we're just being safe, especially because my mother still has to care for my elderly grandparents and we don't want to risk them getting it - they have ongoing health issues and are 81 and 86, so they'd be the most at risk. For the last two weeks they've been in isolation, not because they're showing symptoms, but to protect them from exposure. We're not visiting them except to drop things off to them. It's crazy that this is what it's come to. We've also just had a message from my brother that he might be self isolating as someone he's been working with has had a test for coronavirus and the results will be given to them on Friday.

Today was my first day working from home until further notice. I'm one of the lucky ones in that I can do that. There's a slight annoyance that people who don't have a laptop where I work essentially get a few days off until a laptop is available, but hey, I'm human! :lol: I know I'm a lot luckier than most.

The shops are nuts here with people panic buying, but then where isn't that happening? Shops have actually started opening for a few hours just for pensioners which is great, it at least gives them a chance. We as a family haven't panic bought and I refuse to take more than I need. We've stocked my elderly grandparent's fridge and freezer too. If everyone didn't panic buy and maybe just took a little more than they needed, a reasonable amount, we wouldn't be in this mess in terms of food stores. Maybe that makes me crazy, I don't know.

Our government finally seems to be doing something after a period of apparent inactivity. We've been told that the schools are to close from Friday and if people can work from home, they should do so until further notice. I've also heard rumours from several different places that our army is going to be deployed to help - maybe this is planning for lockdown? Who knows. Looks like the UK are going to resume testing again too which can only be a good thing. It just seems to be an unknown as to how many cases we actually have, as we've only tested the people in hospital. We're already up to over 2600.

I'm trying to stay positive though and I'm trying to keep the spirits of those around me up too. I hope all of you guys and your families are safe and healthy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom