• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: I probably shouldn't have went out and drank so much with my friends. I had a blast, but holy hangover :eek:

I'm not too sure what all I did lastnight after a bottle of Patron Reposado, and a six pack of sam adams but surprisingly... I'm not hungover.

CT: Shut up Lana Del Rey, no one' pussy taste's like Pepsi-Cola, let's get real here chica.

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: Last night reminded me why I don't really like to drink. I don't think I've been that emotional ever really. Here's to a less dramatic 2013 hopefully.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I made the mistake of looking at pictures of couples cuddling on tumblr a moment ago and now I'm just... feeling moreso like you are now. lol. If things are meant to happen they are, but if not I won't force anything. That's my motto for relationships now... just let things happen. Some people are meant to be alone though and I get that, and if that's whats meant for me then so be it.
Pssh... come on Story! If you're 70 and still alone then maybe it's time to panic and settle for some dickhead you'll meet in the retirement home... but you're a 22 year old girl, you don't need to be saying stuff like that yet!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Pssh... come on Story! If you're 70 and still alone then maybe it's time to panic and settle for some dickhead you'll meet in the retirement home... but you're a 22 year old girl, you don't need to be saying stuff like that yet!

I know I know, it's just sometimes friendship is really enough for me. I feel like relationships add way too much drama, at least the ones I've experienced anyway. One day everything is fine, then the next you got a psycho crazy guy texting you from anonymous numbers or... a psycho crazy girl playing mind games with your head and trying to do the whole friends with benefits thing...

I see a pattern here. Must not meet anymore crazies. :|

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
JayCee (Julia Chang)/Armor King tag team-up = best idea ever.

I hate to think this is only going to be a tag team thing because I'd love to see Julia and her wrestler moves return in future Tekken titles. I always loved her but this just made her even more amazing.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: There's nothing funnier than to Bill Cosby "sext" anonymously. I think I've started a new trend. ZIPPOTY BOOP BOP YOUR FLIPPOTY FLOPITTY IN CHOCOLATE PUDDIN. ;)

.... I need sleep.
That is f*cking fantastic. Makes me wish I had a phone!

CT: For the life of me, I can't figure out what the American equivalent of Rush would be. Van Halen? Aerosmith? I just don't know...

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Spent New Years' Day chatting with my old high school bully - and it was cool. Now we're both older, wiser and settled in our own lives, it was really nice to just talk things over, catch up on the last 14 years of life and watch as Jake took no less than 343 photos of his own face with her camera phone. Proof that people do indeed change :)

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: Instead of choosing an average new years resolution I've finally decided what I want to do. If I have any control over it (probably not) I will never fall in love with someone who is unavailable again. I don't think I've ever had so many self esteem issues as a result of one person.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
CT: Pretty much my signature right now... why would she even let Leon drive a car, crash it, fly a plane, crash it too, AND then another helicopter? Meanwhile she knew how to fly all along? Helena is trollin' hard.
You'd think the Government would have better regulations on who they give licenses to within their agencies. Then again, maybe he stopped playing with his hair enough to pass the tests :D

Gar Bageman

CT: Pretty much my signature right now... why would she even let Leon drive a car, crash it, fly a plane, crash it too, AND then another helicopter? Meanwhile she knew how to fly all along? Helena is trollin' hard.
My hope is that she wanted to make absolutely sure he was as stupid and useless as a back of the neck asshole before she blew his f*cking mind. She's like Penn & Teller to him now. But now he doesn't trust her because he thinks she's a witch.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
My hope is that she wanted to make absolutely sure he was as stupid and useless as a back of the neck ******* before she blew his f*cking mind. She's like Penn & Teller to him now. But now he doesn't trust her because he thinks she's a witch.

Oh my god Dan yes to THIS! I agree 100%. Maybe she showed off her Hogwarts skills too soon. XD

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Dear sister and brother-in-law:

6am is not a good time to be woken up by the sound of you two tearing each other a new one because, and I quote, somebody forgot to "put the ****ing bins out last night"

Gar Bageman

CT: I've had a lot of time on my hands the last week on account of being under the weather, and have been going through scads of notebooks and finding all kinds of short stories, poems and songs I've written (and subsequently forgotten) over the years... and some were not so bad! I often feel quite unsure of any creative spark I may or may not have, and these last few days of reading have been helpful in fighting that feeling. So, I've decided that I'm going to start posting the stories at the very least to my woefully neglected tumblr page soon.

Top Bottom