• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Some Nights

No Shape
There are rumors that my favorite band Brand New is going to finally announce something. This website (http://www.heatthing.com/) has been tweeted with the words "be patient" by various bands related to them. People are really getting into this, they are analyzing the video on the site, discovered a phone number through the site (I can't get through :(), and a tumblr with a password lock under the same name. So basically this big viral marketing thing is going on right now and I am being anything but patient. If this turns out to be related to Brand New I will pee myself. fjadsk;a;lfkdja;jslf :eek:

edit: It's almost 2:30 am and nothing is happening yet.
1324007030912.jpg

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: It's not Christmas for me until my Dad hands me a bag of random things he bought for my Mom and says "You know what to do." Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! I actually really love doing it. He's all thumbs when it comes to wrapping stuff anyway. It doesn't help that he always buys awkwardly shaped things!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I have looking though like five pages of research and I cannot find any true evidence that violent video games lead to real life violence, now to write an essay on which I will tackle tomorrow.
Well you'll have to just search harder Golbez... because after I played Super Mario I definitely had some violent thoughts... like, the urge to start jumping on people's heads. It was pretty serious.

Some Nights

No Shape
I don't really know why my family celebrates Christmas (or any holiday of the sort.) None of us are really religious at all, I think they just want an excuse to stuff their faces and to give/receive presents haha.

Either way, Happy Holidays guys!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Maybe if they decided to show their face more often they would know what's been going on. They have no place to be giving anyone the cold shoulder. If it wasn't the holidays and I didn't want to ruin anything I would have punched someone by now. How fun. <3

We should've just all gotten together on here and had an REN Merry Christmas or something. I swear the holidays bring out the WORST in some. Grinches and Scrooges everywhere!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Why do we have feelings? I guess because were human, but I wish not so many existed. I wish I was like others and simply didn't care, but we all know that's a facade... I believe everyone deep down has harboring feelings they wished would simply cease to exist. If only it was that easy; if only if was that simple to get rid of feelings that once were, but no. Our mind keeps them there, harbors them, for later use. The biggest enemy we'll ever face is our own mind itself. Our mind is what destroys us, makes us weak, and is eventually our downfall if we succumb to it.

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: I haven't had a normal/not depressing dream in weeks. It makes me want to sleep even less.

CT #2: Today I received one of those chain letter text things with the dumb pictures and sounds that said "Merry Christmas" from my crush. It's really stupid but it made my day a lot better to know that they still know I exist/thought of me. :oops:

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: Why do we have feelings? I guess because were human, but I wish not so many existed. I wish I was like others and simply didn't care, but we all know that's a facade... I believe everyone deep down has harboring feelings they wished would simply cease to exist. If only it was that easy; if only if was that simple to get rid of feelings that once were, but no. Our mind keeps them there, harbors them, for later use. Sometimes I think the biggest troll we'll ever face is our own mind itself. Our mind is what destroys us, makes us weak, and is eventually our downfall if we succumb to it.
I think the troll theory has more credence than any of us would like. Humanity may or may not be the smartest beast on Earth, but we are certainly cursed with the most emotional baggage. Just look as far as your common house pets! Nothing really fazes a dog! You can verbally abuse them all day, every day and they'll still be there to greet you with a wagging tail and bright eyes every morning. You can even physically HURT them and, for the most part, they forget/forgive it instantly. But humans are rather more complex than dogs! For whatever reason, we like to stew. We like to analyze. And often without even realizing it, we like to twist things. Maybe we have feelings so we can cope with the world... or maybe it's a sick joke. Don't you wish you could be a dog sometimes?

Top Bottom