• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Never mix cough syrup and your anxiety medication... WTF happened lastnight? I take medicine for my cough, then xanax for my panic... then BOOM I don't remember anything else.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: Seasonal affective disorder is no fun. I love the fall/winter months more than any other time of year, but they totally f*ck my brain to gravy. That fatigue and general 'down' feeling are the bane of my existence from October to January. Anybody else have that problem?

CT: Never mix cough syrup and your anxiety medication... WTF happened lastnight? I take medicine for my cough, then xanax for my panic... then BOOM I don't remember anything else.
Now you have a fun little mystery to solve!

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I hadn't experienced anything like that during university... although, I remember our school's Occupy movement had turned into such a clique, I asked a couple members about it and not a single person could tell me what the actual Occupy movement was about. Which obviously annoyed me - if you're going to stand up for something, know what you're standing for or get off the bandwagon.
Most of the people in the LGBT group on campus know each other from high school, and many of those same members make up our Amnesty chapter (human rights). Lately, I've been noticing those people can be really mean to outsiders, and I find the whole situation ironic and frustrating. They're nice to me, though... I just feel really awkward when people talk bad about one another. I was bullied a lot as a kid, and I hate seeing the same kind of treatment in college of all places.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That just tells me you have to get a bunch of REALLY f*cked up tattoos in places people wouldn't otherwise see.

Yeah I totally do... you know me... blacking out and sleep walking... No telling WHERE all of my tattoos are! :eek:

CT: I just spent an hour yelling at the psn store to show me where survivor, onslaught and the multiplayer modes were to only figure out they haven't been released to the ps3 yet... SILLY ME!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Most of the people in the LGBT group on campus know each other from high school, and many of those same members make up our Amnesty chapter (human rights). Lately, I've been noticing those people can be really mean to outsiders, and I find the whole situation ironic and frustrating. They're nice to me, though... I just feel really awkward when people talk bad about one another. I was bullied a lot as a kid, and I hate seeing the same kind of treatment in college of all places.
That kind of reminded me of when Perez Hilton went on his anti-bullying cruscade and then everyone was like... dude, you made your ****ing living off drawing penises on people's faces lol.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
You've consciously, purposefully and completely screwed me over and don't feel even an ounce of guilt. There is nothing out there bad enough that I could wish on you to pay you back for what you've done to me.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: Aww Maggie. :(

CT 2: Made spinach dip yesterday. My family said it was gross. So why then is it all gone when I went to get some for lunch? Stop eating things you apparently don't like! Jeez!

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
There's no better feeling than to make someone special happy once in a while. I mean, like, the way you walk into the room, acting like usual, and your mom just sits there, watching the TV. Meanwhile, the urge to open the little box you're holding behind your back starts getting bigger and bigger, but you force yourself to wait for the right moment. And then, all of a sudden, you kneel before your mom. She, of course, starts questioning you with a confused look on her face. You ignore her questions and curious remarks, and instead say the following:

''Dear mother. I-... I know you're married, and that you have four children of your own- though I forgot the name of the eldest one. However, ever since I saw you for the very first time, I loved you more than anything else. The love eventually hurt my heart, and forced me into the situation I am in now. And I was thinking: we live in the Netherlands anyway, and gay marriages here are perfectly legal, so... Mother? Will you marry me?''

As I spoke the last few words in a hushed tone, I took the little blue box I was hiding behind my back, only to open it and see the amazement that appeared on my mother's face while happiness clearly sparkled in her eyes. After a squeel, tons of hugs and kisses, she said yes.

That's right. I bought her a swarovski ring. That woman just deserves to get spoiled after all those years taking care of four pesky little rats. I love her, no matter how often we quarrel. and i swear i wasn't planning on writing a storylike thing it just happened.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Is it just me or is Luna Lovegood perpetually stoned through out the Harry Potter series? I love her character though.... too bad she's not a part of hufflepuff!

Gar Bageman

Yeah I totally do... you know me... blacking out and sleep walking... No telling WHERE all of my tattoos are! :eek:

CT: I just spent an hour yelling at the psn store to show me where survivor, onslaught and the multiplayer modes were to only figure out they haven't been released to the ps3 yet... SILLY ME!
Even better would be to wait until you're blacked out to get them done. Of course, you'd have to have an unscrupulous tattoo artis on hand 24/7and that could get costly. But, if you want something done right...
Also, it really blows that the new modes aren't up for PS3 players yet! Hopefully they'll be out sooner rather than later.

CT: The one time I truly need to print something in a timely manner and I'm out of colored ink. GRRRR!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Even better would be to wait until you're blacked out to get them done. Of course, you'd have to have an unscrupulous tattoo artis on hand 24/7and that could get costly. But, if you want something done right...
Also, it really blows that the new modes aren't up for PS3 players yet! Hopefully they'll be out sooner rather than later.

CT: The one time I truly need to print something in a timely manner and I'm out of colored ink. GRRRR!

I actually DO want this tatt on my back. The wings would go on my shoulder blades while the snakes ran down my back. Just one giant tattoo of this! I'd probably never commit to it though XD

depositphotos_5289482-Medical-symbol-caduceus-stencil.jpg

Gar Bageman

I actually DO want this tatt on my back. The wings would go on my shoulder blades while the snakes ran down my back. Just one giant tattoo of this! I'd probably never commit to it though XD

**SNIP**
That'd look pretty awesome! I've often thought of getting a tattoo or two, but usually when I find something I'd like I can never fully commit. It's a shame too, because I know a really amazing tattoo artist, so I know whatever I chose would look perfect. She has done all of my sister's tatts and some are quite intricate!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That'd look pretty awesome! I've often thought of getting a tattoo or two, but usually when I find something I'd like I can never fully commit. It's a shame too, because I know a really amazing tattoo artist, so I know whatever I chose would look perfect. She has done all of my sister's tatts and some are quite intricate!

I know an AWESOME 3D tattoo artist and if he did that tatt for me it'd look awesome. I'm just terribly scared to commit! Were commitophobes to the MAX!

Top Bottom