• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
That is why I have decided against seeing The Hobbit for the time being. I was quite excited for it when Guillermo Del Toro was attached to direct, and with each bit of news that followed (especially his departure), I got less and less hyped for it. The last straw was splitting such a tiny book into three gi-f*cking-gantic movies.
Exactly. And it isn't even your average-lengthed movie; it's a 3 hour long monster of a film but there's just not enough content to make three films without throwing in hours of relatively unneccessary scenes.

The Silmarillion I can understand (and ****balls I'd love to see the Tale of Beren and Luthien made into a film) , but the Hobbit - meh, I don't think it's gonna work with three movies.

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: Come on Matt, it's not that hard. Just pick up the phone, hit the numbers, and then talk for a few minutes. Don't give yourself a hernia. :rolleyes:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Why did I watch RE: Retribution? Just why... I feel physically sick now. Just what the hell... someone please god make Anderson stop and reboot these movies. (No offense to the movie fans, it's just terrible.) Did they seriously make Wesker a good guy? JUST WTF.

I'd rather watch the whole damn twilight saga than that piece of sh!t again.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So I can avoid typing for a million hours, I'm only going to touch on the cars and say that there is nothing quite as awesome to me as an old muscle car (as far as the automotive world is concerned, anyway). Most new cars don't have that certain something that makes them truly unique, either. It's a bummer.
Tehe. Is it terrible that I didn't even get past 'purple snip'? That's so cute!

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: Why did I watch RE: Retribution? Just why... I feel physically sick now. Just what the hell... someone please god make Anderson stop and reboot these movies. (No offense to the movie fans, it's just terrible.) Did they seriously make Wesker a good guy? JUST WTF.

I'd rather watch the whole damn twilight saga than that piece of sh!t again.
HA! You're quite the masochist, aren't you?

Tehe. Is it terrible that I didn't even get past 'purple snip'? That's so cute!
LOL! I can live with that. I didn't say anything important anyway.

CT: My brain just does not want to kick into gear today... I hate that feeling.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
HA! You're quite the masochist, aren't you?

CT: My brain just does not want to kick into gear today... I hate that feeling.

I seriously am... dear god.

I'm feeling the SAME way too actually. I almost didn't post this because my brain is farting out so bad. ADD+no sleep+Anxiety+Depression is NOT a good combo for my brain!

Gar Bageman

I seriously am... dear god.

I'm feeling the SAME way too actually. I almost didn't post this because my brain is farting out so bad. ADD+no sleep+Anxiety+Depression is NOT a good combo for my brain!
Switch the ADD with something else and I'm in the same damn boat! Why must life constantly be a d*ck?

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: I feel so bad right now. I can go through all of fall and most of winter without getting sick. Then the day where I actually decide to have somewhat of a life and hang out with someone I have a really stuffy nose and sore throat. I could just deal with it and go anyway but I don't want to get him sick. I don't know what's worse, being sick or not hanging out.
tumblr_m7nf6kymsu1rpo0wk.gif

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Jeez, Story. You're not going to die a virgin! You're a pretty girl; just corner some random dude and ask him to penetrate you.
For once I agree with Femme. I mean if you were really worried about it, all you'd have to do is ask around and I'm sure you'll find someone to butter your biscuit. *shrugs*

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
For once I agree with Femme. I mean if you were really worried about it, all you'd have to do is ask around and I'm sure you'll find someone to butter your biscuit. *shrugs*

Butter my biscuit? Oh my god that is so gross. XD What I'm more so getting at is the fact I'm terribly awkward so I dunno if I'll ever get around to sex because first off... I'm really OCD clean and if the other person isn't then that's a no go, and secondly... I get wigged out sometimes when I'm just kissing people lol especially if their breath isn't minty fresh. FLOSS PEOPLE DEAR GOD!

and that's why I'm still a virgin.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Butter my biscuit? Oh my god that is so gross. XD What I'm more so getting at is the fact I'm terribly awkward so I dunno if I'll ever get around to sex because first off... I'm really OCD clean and if the other person isn't then that's a no go, and secondly... I get wigged out sometimes when I'm just kissing people lol especially if their breath isn't minty fresh. FLOSS PEOPLE DEAR GOD!

and that's why I'm still a virgin.
Well just get insanely smashed and then go trolling. That way you can forget all about your nice nasty. (That's what my grandmother called it.)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
^ But I am a southern Lady! :p I guess once the time is right it's right... I just need to get over the nasty like you put it. :D

CT: Good lord I want to learn how to draw!

Gar Bageman

CT: Good lord I want to learn how to draw!
All you need to draw is the desire (and something to draw with, obviously)! Much like anything else, the more you do it, the better you'll get. No-one starts off great. Just put yourself into it, be 'you' on paper and you'll do fine!

CT: Today is the first time in over a week I've been able to breathe through my nose. F*cking FINALLY!

LordGolbez

I am happy to see the Morrowwind mod community is still active. I am thinking about trying my hand at Wrye Mash.

Top Bottom