• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What are the things that WOW's you in RE4??

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
wanderer;89456 said:
i was acutally keeping on topic. what made me WOW in the game. and i stated it. if someone responds its natural i would state why i thought that way.

That's fine. I'm just saying that you don't have to think of it as bad writing for the story. It's really a decent explanation for setting the game in a remote location in rural Spain. Saddler's plan was reckless and had a low chance for success, but he's crazy. And I agree with Romero. Even if they could figure out the president's infection there's nothing they would be able to do to save him. The only way to remove the parasite is with powerful ultra violet rays and they wouldn't know that. If they had tried to surgically remove it the president probably would have died and the surgeons would probably know that as soon as they saw it. That would be cool to see actually. The parasite's reaction to being surgically removed. They should do that in a CG movie.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The Las Plagas can in fact infect someone without injection of an egg. In the file "Luis' Memo 2" (found at the beginning of 4-2 under the castle), it says:

Luis said:
when Salazar and his men excavated the remains, it almost appeared as if the Las Plagas were just waiting to be discovered so that they could resurrect.

Several years later, unexplainable convulsions started occurring among the villagers who helped with the excavation of the Las Plagas.

Then one day, all of a sudden, these villagers turned into violent savages.

Injection with an egg makes it happen much faster. Ashley can bring with her some Las Plagas fossiles as backup if the egg injection fails. It has spores that infects through air like fungi.

jill valentine1985

Resident evil
echoey;15075 said:
The thing that wow'ed me was the fact that you could complete the game an start over with all your old guns an items.

Sooner or later i had maxxed out all my guns I had a million pasatas an completed the game 7 times on hard Hahaha!

But alas! I never got the handcanon! My F-ing so called mate Unlocked it on my game! that i let him borrow! for months! an he never gave me the save file for it. such a loser.

yes im agree with u :rolleyes::rolleyes:

nradams

Niki
What wowed me was the speed of the Ganados. I was not expecting them to run so fast lol. Also when the regenerator came out. I was like "Why isn't this thing dying!"

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Running zombies, yeah they always have been able to run if you think about it, but it creeps me the hell out more in tthe older games, its worse in the older games but in RE4 its still bad, more anoyying because they just beat you to death insted of eating your face.

I like getting combo head shots -- multi headshots, Whatever you wonna call it, but when I get 2 headshots in a row I still get the WOW feeling lol. I liked the suplex. The krauser boss fight thats like a cutscence, best moment in gaming history xD

and erm yeah RE4 was awesome.

hellgirl223

I WOW'd at how epic and ridiculously addicting this game is.

aaand ahh.. I remember the time acid got on his face. got a "You Are Dead" screen and got scared-ish of it ever since XD;;

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
When you unlock it, I think the gun merchant says "what do you need that for, hunting elephants?" but it's quite funny = D

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Leon can take a scythe through his body,he can have axes thrown in his face,he can survive a dynamite that would blow up a person,arrows lid on fire,El Giagante stomping onto him with the weight of a few elephants,being hit by a rocket launcher,acid all over his face,pitchforks,and he can take the weight of Ashley.....But not two bullets from Luis's Red9

Now that makes me say wow...

How he manages to do all that and only get a cut on his cheek XD

Top Bottom