• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What are the things that WOW's you in RE4??

Hoady

Saddler puts a high tech laser room right next to his throne room which happens to be a total dump.

They have gay El Gigantes(the one strapped in bondage leather).

How skanky Ada is.If she wasn't there we wouldn't needed to have fight El Gigante and a massive sea monster(she steals the church insignia and replaces it with a ****house emerald).

Hollow-Words

Haha bondage leather =p~~~
Wow at how people can live in a castle full of traps =.=~~~

I mean how did Salazar's ancestors lived there?? like...
"honey! I forgot to pull the leaver to turn off the flamethrower, can you do it for me?? oh and while you're at it go collect the pieces from the castle so I can take the roller coaster to the toilet" =.=...~~~

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The Knife Fight and the Laser Room were quite special I liked that part in Pro mode. plus when you finaly kill Krauser in the tower an you hear it explode lol >:]

Hollow-Words

OHHH right that reminds me, the thing that I wow-ed me was how Krasuers stuck one of the things in his freakin' chest!!!!~~~

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Are you talking about one of the three keys Leons gotta get before he kills him? I didnt realise it was in his chest lol.

Hollow-Words

It was like Arghhh Splat* then it appears in his chest =s~~~
Anyways another thing is how you can blow up a truck with an egg...~~~

Neo

Oh you mean the Las Plagas that Saddler implanted in Krauser's arm

Anyways another thing is how you can blow up a truck with an egg...~~~

lol gotta love this game.

Hollow-Words

dude you accidentally double posted =p~~~
and it's the thing you need to get from krauser's after Mike (me T~T) got killed~~~

And!!!! how they have a roll of toilet paper beside the you know...when theres no se't =.=~~~

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
The hilarious copyright warning at the end of the credits:

This game is protected under the laws of the Raccoon Police Department.
Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil
liability and criminal prosecution by an appropriate S.T.A.R.S. member, and
then some.

Very funny xD

L

Lurker
hey wolf girl i forgot about that part. i noticed it but thanks for the reminders.

i wowed when a wolf got its back in half and tentacales came out with out dying

Neo

wolfgirl;57805 said:
I never noticed that ! When was that part, Rathit?

After the Del Lago fight, if you backtrack to where the cabin with the save typewriter is, and go up the hill, a cutscene of wolves surrounding you happens, and the last wolf explodes Plagas tentacles from it's back.

Also if you're in the garden maze, and turn your back on them, (for some reason they cannot jump on you from behind) they will simply sprout the plagas and whip you from behind instead, yes it does sound funny but it's true. When this happens the noise is incredibly loud.

Hoady

When LUUIIIIS! gets messed up.He was the coolest character out of all the Resident Evil games.

Jess

disappointed the traditional third person view had been changed to over the shoulder perspective

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The castle. Some examples are, the lava room, the rooms with railway car (shiny floors and light effects). And the view that meets you after you unlock the corridor under the balcony where you first meet Salazar. It's an unexpected view in the room after (where a railway car is).

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I remember 3 wow momments with me.

1. I wowed when i seen a JJ come out with a massive great big Chaingun!:blink:

2. I wowed when i blew the head off a Regenerator for the first time only to watch it grow a new face&forehead with it's big psycho smile still in tact! i think that wow was followed by a run! :huh:

3. when i was in mercenaries and Super salvador burst out the door with me holding my rubbish handgun!

oh yea and there is a 4th

When Hulk snapped a villagers neck for the first time!:eek:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I wow'ed when I saw Del Lago in the cut scene. I was both a bit afraid and excited of the near future then.

Ivan

I'll have to agree with you on the Regenerator part though. I did that too, and was slightly amazed that his head grew back.

DozingFyasko

The hit sistem. Shoot somebody in the head, and you can kick them. Especially ninja moments... *run foward a dodge attack, shoot face and kick off the map.* nothing better than that.

Top Bottom