• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 What are the things that WOW's you in RE4??

Hollow-Words

Leon can take a scythe through his body,he can have axes thrown in his face,he can survive a dynamite that would blow up a person,arrows lid on fire,El Giagante stomping onto him with the weight of a few elephants,being hit by a rocket launcher,acid all over his face,pitchforks,and he can take the weight of Ashley.....But not two bullets from Luis's Red9

Now that makes me say wow...

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I'm amazed that a villager can take a bullet to the heart, Leon is still breathing after having 100 arrows lodged in him and that the President's daughter is completly idiotic.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=Hollow-Words link=topic=596.msg15275#msg15275 date=1225594958]
I'm amazed that the president didn't send an army to save Ashley, but instead send a guy that said he fought zombies for a whole night~~~
[/quote]
QFT

Why send Leon, with his infinte closet, instead of Delta Force?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The thing that wow'ed me was the fact that you could complete the game an start over with all your old guns an items.

Sooner or later i had maxxed out all my guns I had a million pasatas an completed the game 7 times on hard Hahaha!

But alas! I never got the handcanon! My F-ing so called mate Unlocked it on my game! that i let him borrow! for months! an he never gave me the save file for it. such a loser.

ResidentZelda

That The president sent ONE man with like 50 rounds of Handgun ammo, a handgun, and a first aid spray to rescue his daughter. If I were him I would have sent the Army!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hollow-Words;14976 said:
I'm amazed that the president didn't send an army to save Ashley, but instead send a guy that said he fought zombies for a whole night~~~

ResidentZelda;36809 said:
That The president sent ONE man with like 50 rounds of Handgun ammo, a handgun, and a first aid spray to rescue his daughter. If I were him I would have sent the Army!
That's because:

Hollow-Words;14941 said:
Leon can take a scythe through his body,he can have axes thrown in his face,he can survive a dynamite that would blow up a person,arrows lid on fire,El Giagante stomping onto him with the weight of a few elephants,being hit by a rocket launcher,acid all over his face,pitchforks,and he can take the weight of Ashley..
WOW indeed.
An army can't take all that beating. :sleep:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hollow-Words;14941 said:
Leon can take a scythe through his body,he can have axes thrown in his face,he can survive a dynamite that would blow up a person,arrows lid on fire,El Giagante stomping onto him with the weight of a few elephants,being hit by a rocket launcher,acid all over his face,pitchforks,and he can take the weight of Ashley.....But not two bullets from Luis's Red9

Now that makes me say wow...

And his hair is still perfect. :D

Hollow-Words

I'm amazed how they're smart enough to ambush Leon, throw dynamites, shoot him with crossbows, and use rocket launchers but not get guns and shoot him...I mean the ganados on the second island have the right idea~~~
But they still leave ammo lying around the place...
If Leon doesn't have any ammo to pick up he'd be dead right after he walked into the cabin in town =p~~~

Neo

I'm actually amazed at the fact that Mendez and his men took his fancy coat in the beginning of the game, but not his freakin gun and knife.

Mobe

i first "wowed" at the graphics, secondly at the camera (im glad its a 3rd person angle), thirdly when i heard the ganados blurt out words or phrases, forthly when met the merchant and fifthly at ashley's skirt..

Hoady

Apparently bear traps don't affect mexicans and for some ridiculous reason someone would put a room of lava in there castle.Whats that about man?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I wow'ed when I found an egg. I made an even bigger WOW when I found a gold egg!
I wow'ed at Pueblo.
I wow'ed at the big Valley.
I wow'ed when I tried the RPG and the Rifle.
I mega-wow'ed at the Lake, and at Del Lago.
I wow'ed when El Gigante fell in front of me.
I wow'ed when I used the gondola lift over the canyon before Mendez.
I wow'ed when I looked to right and saw this "huge distant town... or is it a castle"?
I wow'ed at the Great Hall of Water in the castle. What a place!
I have wow'ed countless of times over the music.

Torque

I was like WOW, when leon took so long to finally realise that he was in combat with ada

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
All the Zombies speak another langauge, thats like WOW translation please lol. And the Killer7 when you get a headshot that's like.. Woow.

Top Bottom