• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I know its really too soon, but does anyone think it'd be a good idea to start a Season Four thread? Containing predictions, what you'd like to see, or anything information regarding it that might pop up between now and October. Might not be a bad idea, but I'm sure it wouldn't stay strong until summers almost over and the season is right around the corner.

I'm thinking wait till June and then the thread will be more active. It's not too far away! I've yet to even see screen shots of season 4. The anticipation is killing me!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
yeah hit it up its not long now :) the walking dead official forum has some good screenshots and things. Theres fans from Atlanta who regulary go down to the film sets and take photographs of the actors. If i lived in america nearby i would love to go, you might get to be a zombie or something.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
yeah hit it up its not long now :) the walking dead official forum has some good screenshots and things. Theres fans from Atlanta who regulary go down to the film sets and take photographs of the actors. If i lived in america nearby i would love to go, you might get to be a zombie or something.
I wanna be a zombie!!!

AgentZero

I saw the season 4 trailer, and it's looking okay. It looks like there taking some drama out to make room for action, which I'm happy about.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
my friends were moaning about season 3 last night saying it wasn't good and they barely could be arsed to watch it. Personally I thought Season 3 was really good and was hooked throughout. Really enjoyed the various battles.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I watched it this morning.
The ending to the episode was pretty interesting.
Although I can see something happening which I thought, will all the survivors they have now it's going to be hard to remember their names and even harder to care of they die since at the end of the day 75% of them are just background characters

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Pretty good episode, and kind of a change up from the usual craziness of the season premier. As entertaining as it was, the "Raining Walkers" part was a bit over the top.
Yeah I thought it was a but strange that none had fallen through before and they all suddenly started falling at the same time.
Also that bit where Daryl is standing on the boxes which were just under head height surrounded by walkers and not one was able to grab or bite him...
It's a bit obvious that things which kill background characters easily are not possible with the "main cast"

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Yeah, it wasn't very realistic. Entertaining, yes, but definitely over the top lol. I think that was just the show portraying that Daryl is "bad ass" and the "ultimate survivor" to please the Daryl fans. Kind of like how the community in the begging treated him like a rock star of sorts. Personally, I think he is an okay character, but I see a lot of "ZOMG DURRLL ROXXXX!!1!!1" all over the place. A bit annoying. Sorry to sidetrack, lolz. But yeah, some of the main cast has to bite the dust this season, the core group is getting too big, and when things look good its gotta take a turn for the worst for them!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I like daryl and most of the main cast, but it doesn't seem right that they can escape from otherwise impossible situations which would otherwise kill other characters off.
Speaking of which there's so many people now that you know are just going to be killed off and no ones going to care :p

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Oh yeah, I agree its definitely sometimes a big stretch in reality! One could argue the fact that they've been out there doing it so long, blah blah blah, and I really don't mind but I get ya!

Also, this isn't really a spoiler per say,(But just in case, don't read it!) because I don't know what happens(thank god), but Andrew Lincoln said to pre-pare for a "Heartbreaking" mid-season finale, or something along those lines. If they really are going to stay truer to the comics this season, I think we're in for one hell of a ride ;)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
After watching episode 4 yesterday I couldn't resist making this:
http://imgur.com/3Z4N9qF
3Z4N9qF

Flipqy42

Nevermore
SPOILER for those who have not seen the mid-season finale:

At first, I was upset about Hershel's death But then I was happy about The Governor's death.

I was pretty happy overall with the mid-season finale. Can't wait for the show to come back in
February.

AgentZero

Yeah, pretty happy with that episode. Miss Hershel, but everyone's gonna die at some point.

Top Bottom