• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Hmmm Last nights was alright hey :)
Spoils if u've not seen it!

Damn the governors 'torture' chamber really reminded me of the comic. When i saw those two arm chains, i could picture that scene with Michonne. Damn, the Governor actor did very very well last night. I loved the bits where he whistled and was following Andrea,. Hes playing the creepy 'unhinged' pyscho very well! I was on the edge of my seat. That was ****ing sick when she opened the door and set many walkers on Govenor. But then i was like wtf when he gets to the prison the same time as her. Of course its all for plot but anyway she shudda ran the hell out of there and stole Govenors car that he parked outside that arena area.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Last night's episode was the 2nd best in the season thus far. (First is Lori's death.) But two more episodes to go? Man. I figure since the deaths are gonna start happening episode 15, I'll go head and start death prediction. Also, I said in episode 10 or 11, Milton is going to kill Philip. And NOOOO body believed me. But come episode 14, my parents said, "Maybe he will help out." I also think that Morgan will be coming back in episode 16. Over all, Prey was a great episode. But I know they're only gonna get better. I'm pumped man.

Aleck

Biohazard
Last night's episode was the 2nd best in the season thus far. (First is Lori's death.) But two more episodes to go? Man. I figure since the deaths are gonna start happening episode 15, I'll go head and start death prediction. Also, I said in episode 10 or 11, Milton is going to kill Philip. And NOOOO body believed me. But come episode 14, my parents said, "Maybe he will help out." I also think that Morgan will be coming back in episode 16. Over all, Prey was a great episode. But I know they're only gonna get better. I'm pumped man.

This episode was fantastic! It definitely had that classic horror movie vibe to it, with how the psycho Governor stalked the helpless girl. I guess in this case, Andrea wasn't that helpless, but it was very suspenseful watching her make her way to the prison without getting killed. I literally, was at the edge of my seat, even shouting at the TV. I was hoping she'd take the truck and safely reach the prison after that, but didn't we know that the Governor wasn't going to be killed off so easily? Towards the end where Andrea is seen waving to get Rick's attention and the sad music starts to play, I knew she wasn't going to make it. "Nooo!!!!!!!!!!" Andrea is my favorite female character. I know many dislike her, but I think she's a good person who is naive and tries to see the good in everybody. I believe she was a public defense lawyer (or something of that nature)prior to the apocalypse, so this leader type role she's taken on seems like a natural progression. The ending was perfect, I expected to see Andrea getting tortured, I was relieved to see I was wrong, atleast for now.

It was also great to get a little back story from Tyreese and Allen, and to see their growing animosity towards each other. I'm liking Tyreese and Sasha so far. I'm sure they'll stick around for Season 4.

Also, nice little flashback with Michionne and Andrea.

My prediction for the upcoming final two episodes of Season 3

- Milton (who I think set the "biters" on fire), will help Andrea escape and he will get killed by the Governor himself.

- Michionne will reconcile with Andrea and both will be part of the war on Woodbury.

- Daryl will kill Martinez.

- Hershel and Glenn will die

- Morgan will return and die.

- The Governor will kill himself.

I'm probably wrong about all these, but it's fun to guess anyway. I love the show and wasn't disappointed for a sec. I sure hope somebody rescues Andrea before the Governor starts going Hannibal Lecter on her.

-

AgentZero

Allright guys here is my death predictions!

If there are three deaths:
Hershel
The Governor
Andrea

And if there is a fourth it would be Glen

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Like with Lori, I first thought i would be glad when Merle died. But after seeing it, I never thought I would be saddened by seeing the trademarked jerkass die. RIP Merle and poor Daryl.

Aleck

Biohazard
Like with Lori, I first thought i would be glad when Merle died. But after seeing it, I never thought I would be saddened by seeing the trademarked jerkass die. RIP Merle and poor Daryl.

I was floored when I saw Merle feeding on Allen (or was that Ben?). It was raw and emotional seeing Merle feeding on that corpse. A tragic end to the show's most intricate character. He finally came around and he died as I suspected, he redeemed himself by freeing Michionne and making peace with her; and then sacrificing himself for the group. It could've been partially for himself and the group, not too sure what his ultimate plan was though. When Darryl found him, it sent chills up my spine and yes, I almost shed a tear... :oops: Who else is gonna die?! Next week will be a bittersweet finale.

AgentZero

My second favorite character has died.. I will make a memorial drawing for him later. Maybe a hand with Merle carved in to it?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Yes it was very deep episode this week> my favourite part was Meryl going stealth and popping all the Govenors boys. I was loving that. and quite emotional with Daryl and Meryl. F**king awesome. The preview from next week reminded me of THAT scene in the comic when The Govenor and his army roll up looking for revenge with the APC tank thing and all. I predict next week: the baby will die in the crossfire, Hershell gets shot as well, Michonne gets captured and it ends on a big cliffhanger. I think they'll keep Govenor alive till season 4.:)

AgentZero

Judging by the previews, I think their gonna leave. Rick gave them an option, "We can stay stand and we can fight. Or we can go."

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I think they'll keep Govenor alive till season 4.
I may be in the minority on this, but that's exactly what I'm afraid of. There were so many points this season where he should have been dealt with in a very final way but, in the interest of manufacturing tension, was kept around. There has been more anti-climax this season than I'm personally ever comfortable with in a show like this. Of course, that's really bumming me out because when this show is good, it's great. And almost every episode has had at least one of those great moments, but they've been far too spread out for my liking. This season has just been too predictable for me. There hasn't really been anything I didn't see coming. I worry that the season finale will follow suit with the rest of the season. So, Rick and his crew would probably mull over leaving or staying and they'd decide off camera, the Governor and his people would probably attack and decimate the prison only to find it empty, and anyone integral to the plot would live to fight another day.

Another thing that had me kind of miffed about the latest episode was the part where Merle was picking off the Governor's men, and for one reason; The ones he popped were all nameless fodder so, essentially, he did nothing. I know they did it so Rick and his crew could have their eventual big showdowns with them, but because of that, what should have been a truly great moment mostly became a disservice to the integrity of the character. At least that's the way I saw it. Merle knew who to take down to weaken the Governor's defenses (*cough*Martinez*cough*), and every action he's ever taken in the series has show that he would. But he didn't. And then he went out like a chump. I did quite enjoy the final scene with Daryl happening upon him munching on some dude, but it would have felt more meaningful if what Merle did actually mattered.

I hate to be so critical of the show, and I apologize if I've offended anyone here with this post, but I am only so critical because I love it and really want to continue loving it.

Aleck

Biohazard
Yes it was very deep episode this week> my favourite part was Meryl going stealth and popping all the Govenors boys. I was loving that. and quite emotional with Daryl and Meryl. F**king awesome. The preview from next week reminded me of THAT scene in the comic when The Govenor and his army roll up looking for revenge with the APC tank thing and all. I predict next week: the baby will die in the crossfire, Hershell gets shot as well, Michonne gets captured and it ends on a big cliffhanger. I think they'll keep Govenor alive till season 4.:)

The baby dies in the comics right? That could send Rick back into his world of hallucination. :confused:

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I'm with you Daburcor, not 100%, but you expressed a lot of my feelings about this season thus far. I would be hugely shocked if they offed the Governor this season. Which I'm kind of fine with because he's a good antagonist, but at the same time this season has been too slow-burn in my opinion. I know that we need the slow episodes for character/plot development, ect., but personally I think the second half lost its momentum.

The last episode had a good payoff in the end, and I'm not ridiculing the show entirely, I feel they just need to pace the story better if that makes any sense. The last one I really enjoyed was "Clear"(ya know, the one with Morgan). It felt different from the rest of the season, but in an awesome way. Which gets me more excited for season 4 because apparently the guy who directed that one is gonna be the show-runner for said season.

I will make a side note, though, that if I'm as excited as I am every Sunday to watch it, they're doing something right ;)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
That's mostly been how I've felt about this season. I honestly think that having a higher episode count hurt them more than helped them. It's a lot easier to balance pacing and story/character development for something that's 12 episodes long than it is for 16. Also, I totally agree with you on "Clear," Mantis. Honestly, I think it was the best episode this season!

I was talking to my brother about this season last night, and we both figured that, since the first two seasons were so strong, they kind of get a pass for all of the missteps this season. The show is far from being beyond fixing (it's not really that broken in the first place), and I really hope that the new show-runner can do it!

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Right now its suffering from the "Dexter Syndrome" as I call it. Example: Seasons 1-4 of Dexter were incredible, than season 5 happened, but they fixed it!(Some may disagree lolz.) But I'm with you, there's so much potential and great source material that I have hope that it'll be good. In comic land I only got up to where the spot the prison, so I don't know how much they changed that canon this season(I imagine its a lot), but still they've got some potential lined up already!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Here's a question for everyone. If Rick and Shane were to split into two groups, who would you follow and why?

Aleck

Biohazard
Here's a question for everyone. If Rick and Shane were to split into two groups, who would you follow and why?

This is pretty tough since they're both very similar I think I would eventually side with Rick though. Towards the end of Season 2, Shane and Andrea were devising a plot, to take everyone's guns. Who knows what kind of trouble that would have brought about? Especially considering there was already so much turmoil going on. Although Rick became hardened and aloof in Season 3, that should be forgiven, considering he lost his wife and was trying to do the right thing for and by everyone in the group.

If I wouldn't have known and I was a part of the group, I would have probably initially sided with Shane and then later with Rick in the way that Dale did. Dale could see people for who they really were and I identify with him in that sense. I am vigilant and observant and would have realized Shane was a "loose-cannon." One could argue that Rick is unstable as well, but he didn't display characteristics of a crazed person. Not until Season 3 that is. :eek:

Flipqy42

Nevermore
SPOILERS BELOW:

Let us take a moment of silence for Andrea and Milton...

R.I.P​
Okay, now, what the hell am I going to watch until October?​

Top Bottom