• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
SPOILERS BELOW:

Let us take a moment of silence for Andrea and Milton...

R.I.P​
Okay, now, what the hell am I going to watch until October?​
I could kinda care less for Andrea but Michonne actually cried? Man. I will miss Milton very much.

There wasn't some bug cliff hanger like I thought there would be. I'm glad. I loved this episode. Again, by Milton.

Aleck

Biohazard
I could kinda care less for Andrea but Michonne actually cried? Man. I will miss Milton very much.

There wasn't some bug cliff hanger like I thought there would be. I'm glad. I loved this episode. Again, by Milton.

There were alot of things going on, as expected. And as far as Andrea and Milton, I felt the opposite for each of them, although I appreciate what the Milton character added to the fold. The thing that really angered and saddened me was Andrea's death. She was a peacemaker and she was naive. When she finally realized how truly terrifying The Governor was, it was too late. And I think Dallas Roberts (I think is his real name?) did a great job with the Milton character as well. I missed the first few minutes of the show, so I'm not aware as to how Milton ended up with Andrea in the same room. I knew he was going to turn into a walker when I realized he was severely wounded, but I didn't expect him to bite Andrea. I found Milton to be truly annoying and was hoping he would get killed off in the episode prior to this one. Damn it! Couldn't he have tangled himself in whatever he was clinging to behind him? It would have bought the girl a better chance of survival.

When I saw the pool of blood outside the door, I knew she wasn't gonna make it. I was prepared for the worst and also confused as to how Milton got to her. Andrea's story arc was so good and I just didn't think she deserved to die after all the growth her character went through. She along with Darryl and Rick are my favorite characters, now I don't know that I'll be as eager to see the fourth season. I really wanted her to be the one to kill Phillip or atleast Martinez. I would have much rather preferred they killed off Carol, Beth, or even Glenn.

Well anyway, it was a great ending, though bittersweet for me personally.:(

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
To me, Carl was the best thing about the finale. If only for the fact that he said to Rick all (well, some of) the things I've been shouting at the TV all season. XD

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I'm a little disappointed they didn't leave us with some big cliff hanger. Oh well, we'll see what happens in the Nursin Ho.... I mean Prison in October!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
To me, Carl was the best thing about the finale. If only for the fact that he said to Rick all (well, some of) the things I've been shouting at the TV all season. XD
Its been great to see how far along he's came. From a wimp who couldn't fend for himself. Now to a boy who will shoot on sight if he thinks you're a threat.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Carl I think really needs too stop, He's being a total Douche. He has an attitude when Rick brings back Sick, Elderly, and Kids. And just kills a dude for no reason.
Go back and watch that scene when he runs up on them again. Hershel said put down the gun. So that means drop it immediately. His eyes kept going back and forth like he was planning on shooting him soon as he got close enough. Carl in my opinion had every right to do what he did for the safety of them.

AgentZero

I saw that. The dude was like 16 or 17 though. He's not Carl. He was scared man.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Carl did what he had to do. There's no reason to take chances in a world without any sort of law or justice for what you do. Its live and die. I heard someone say that Carl doesn't have a moral compass, I call bull bird, the WORLD doesn't have a moral compass. I'm not saying that the group should just go around and gun down anyone without any sort of reason, but that kid was fighting for the "enemy" and was pretty hesitant to drop that shotgun. Just my two cents, you guys.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Not to double post, but I thought you guys would get a kick out of this:
b35d0efa2041d3d1471572e835233173_width_600x.png

AgentZero

I would have too say I soted of agre. Because techincally they were at war. And you cant take prisoners in that world. (Even though their in a prison LOL)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
i also thought the kid Carl shot would have turned and shot him. He did right. he told the punk to drop the gun, the kid looked anxious and held onto the gun, definetly SHOOT the bastard. In this situation i would say DROP THE GUN RIGHT NOW or you will be shot. Carl did the right thing
I cant believe they killed of Andrea, as she is still alive in the comic book which is at least a year ahead of where the show are at. Because they've been through winters and seasons in the comics, and Andrea's still alive in the latest issue. I know they kept Hershal going much longer but still, i thought Andrea was a crucial character in the comic and surprised shes gone already :(

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
i also thought the kid Carl shot would have turned and shot him. He did right. he told the punk to drop the gun, the kid looked anxious and held onto the gun, definetly SHOOT the *******. In this situation i would say DROP THE GUN RIGHT NOW or you will be shot. Carl did the right thing
I cant believe they killed of Andrea, as she is still alive in the comic book which is at least a year ahead of where the show are at. Because they've been through winters and seasons in the comics, and Andrea's still alive in the latest issue. I know they kept Hershal going much longer but still, i thought Andrea was a crucial character in the comic and surprised shes gone already :(
I really don't like what they did with her character on the show. Comic Andrea was badass, the show version is pale in comparison, sadly.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I haven't read the comics yet (short of the first couple of issues), but by the end of this season of the show, all of Andrea's bafflingly boneheaded decisions left me kind of wanting her gone forever, sadly.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I haven't read the comics yet (short of the first couple of issues), but by the end of this season of the show, all of Andrea's bafflingly boneheaded decisions left me kind of wanting her gone forever, sadly.
I don't want to spoil anything in case you start reading more of them, but she's awesome in them. They really didn't do her character justice on the show. Speaking of which, I was really just counting the days till they offed her. Funny how they're almost like to seperate people in their respective apperances.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Yeah not to spoil too much but its been a while since i read through all the comics, and the whole Andrea and the Govenor love story was just invented for the t.v.? I didnt really like that plotline, i felt Andrea was very loyal person and wouldnt have mixed with him. Unless im remembering it all wrong, i dont know. Shes a real hero in the comic now though, still alive like a year or more after the events we've just watched and shes the best shot of the team. Anyway, how will i cope a whole year till more TWD?! Its literally the only thing i bother watching on Tv. :)

AgentZero

Yeah not to spoil too much but its been a while since i read through all the comics, and the whole Andrea and the Govenor love story was just invented for the t.v.? I didnt really like that plotline, i felt Andrea was very loyal person and wouldnt have mixed with him. Unless im remembering it all wrong, i dont know. Shes a real hero in the comic now though, still alive like a year or more after the events we've just watched and shes the best shot of the team. Anyway, how will i cope a whole year till more TWD?! Its literally the only thing i bother watching on Tv. :)
Actually, six months since they stopped it. Five months now.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I don't want to spoil anything in case you start reading more of them, but she's awesome in them. They really didn't do her character justice on the show. Speaking of which, I was really just counting the days till they offed her. Funny how they're almost like to seperate people in their respective apperances.

I was about to come here to say exactly that. It's like what they did to Jill Valentine in those God awful movies, but even worse! Imagine a character you've been keeping up with in the comics turn into a totally different person! If it wasn't enough Andrea is supposed to be, what... 23 or 24 in the comics? They had to make her some sort of weird damsel in distress type. I loved Andrea in the show season 1 & 2 it's just... after reading the comics and all that it really frustrated me to see them kill her off in such a stupid way.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I know its really too soon, but does anyone think it'd be a good idea to start a Season Four thread? Containing predictions, what you'd like to see, or anything information regarding it that might pop up between now and October. Might not be a bad idea, but I'm sure it wouldn't stay strong until summers almost over and the season is right around the corner.

Top Bottom