• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
October's kind of a zombie month this year!!!! XD

I'm hyped as hell for this!!!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
So ready for this, my town where I live is going to have a Walking Dead themed pub crawl next month, and I'm going to be dressing up as Undead Lori. I hate Lori and I want her dead, and my costume is gonna be awesome! xD

Plus, I'm not a blonde, otherwise I'd dress as Andrea. She's my favorite, so badass! I can't wait to see more of Michonne as well, she's awesome in the comics.

xMobilemux

So ready for this, my town where I live is going to have a Walking Dead themed pub crawl next month, and I'm going to be dressing up as Undead Lori. I hate Lori and I want her dead, and my costume is gonna be awesome! xD

Plus, I'm not a blonde, otherwise I'd dress as Andrea. She's my favorite, so badass! I can't wait to see more of Michonne as well, she's awesome in the comics.
I'm happy to see Merle back :D I cant wait to see what he does when he gets face to face with Rick :D

xMobilemux

I wonder if he'll cut his arm off as revenge, leaving Rick looking like he does in the comics. That would be interesting to see.
I had that in mind too lol I also fooled around with the thought that if Rick looses his hand, he'll go all Ash Williams and modify a chainsaw to fit over the stub :D:D:D

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I had that in mind too lol I also fooled around with the thought that if Rick looses his hand, he'll go all Ash Williams and modify a chainsaw to fit over the stub :D:D:D

That would be epic... I also noticed something in the trailer, it almost looks like Andrea has gone bad with Michonne. That's going way off from the comics, but would make it interesting if Andrea kill Lori. I hope she does, she never liked her and Lori was the one who said to pull off, leaving Andrea to fend for herself. I know everyone thought Andrea was dead, but still. :p

xMobilemux

That would be epic... I also noticed something in the trailer, it almost looks like Andrea has gone bad with Michonne. That's going way off from the comics, but would make it interesting if Andrea kill Lori. I hope she does, she never liked her and Lori was the one who said to pull off, leaving Andrea to fend for herself. I know everyone thought Andrea was dead, but still. :p
I never read the comics so I dont know much about Michonne lol But I dont think Andrea will go bad, I would love to see a showdown between Merle and Daryl lol

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber

I only liked your post because of the name Lori. She iz 2 sexii.

Should be good. Especially seeing that pesky helicopter once and for all. Plus, bet you, the white soldiers (un)died first. Neil Morrissey should be good as the Governor. Has the physical presence for it. Merle. What can I say? Bayonet on one hand, hand gun in the other. Only a racist hick could pull off that look.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
It'll be a warm welcome between brothers, or a cold battle to the death. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

They better not kill Daryl, that's all I'm saying. He's my man now ever since... (highlight for potential spoiler if you didn't watch season 2) Shane died.

xMobilemux

I loved Shane, he was my man, but yeah he went a little nuts towards the end (more than nuts actually lol). I still loved his character though... so hot too!
I liked the death scene his actor Jon Bernthal talked about filming instead of the normal one.
The ending would have been the same up until the point when Shane and Rick walk into the clearing while searching for Randal. Rick would have asked why they are stopping in the field as they need to find their prisoner, to which Shane would have confessed that he had killed Randal which is a job Rick should have done himself. Shane then would have pulled his gun on Rick leading to similar dialogue between the two men as in the final episode, with the second change being that Shane would have admitted he was there to kill Rick. Rick would then have had similar dialogue as in the episode asking why he was doing this, as he thought they settled their issues in "18 Miles Out." Rick would have then thrown his gun away, instead of holding it in a non-confrontational position, insisting that Shane would have to kill an unarmed man. Shane would have then charged Rick and putting his gun into Ricks face using the same insults as in the final episode about Carl and Lori, but adding a new insult such as "I tasted your wife." Rick would have then stabbed Shane to death as in the final episode, having the same dialogue as in the episode telling Shane it was his fault that he was being killed, not his own. When Shane would have came back as a zombie, Rick (having thrown his gun away), would have picked up Shane's gun to shoot him. When attempting to pull the trigger Rick would come to the realization that Shane never put any ammo into his gun, and must've brought Rick out there to have him kill him, forcing Rick to finally be more like Shane. Carl would have then had shown up and killed Shane, similarly again to the final episode.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Is anyone else psyched for the Ricktatorship? I was so pumped when he finally grew a pair in the final episode.

I'm pretty interested to see how it goes, I didn't really like his character before because he was too passive imo. Hopefully he'll man up some more, otherwise Daryl will be my man this season. ;)

Top Bottom