• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Is anyone else gonna be doing a marathon of the first 2 seasons for tomorrow? I'm pumped for season 3!!!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Its amazing! First episode was so good!
After season 2 ended I couldnt wait and I've read the first compedium and every comic collection up like volume 16 , volume 17 out in december. Love walking dead and i think they are doing a great job bringing it to the TV series. I know the author has supported and worked with the directors and i like the way they slightly change bits of the story to make it more dramatic for television!
I only wish it lasts longer (42 minutes an episode and probaly only 6 per season) :) :) :)

xMobilemux

It's pretty clear that Rick is becoming Shane :)

I mean Shane and Dale's deaths affected Rick a lot. Dale represented the desire to rebuild society and humanity, after he died, Rick vowed to make the group better and try to regain their humanity, while Shane represented the ruthless need to survive at all costs, after Shane died, Rick has gotten much more cold, he executed Tomas and left Andrew to die at the hands of the walkers.

Yeah Rick is becoming Shane alright :)

Jay

K.I.N.G.
It's pretty clear that Rick is becoming Shane :)

I mean Shane and Dale's deaths affected Rick a lot. Dale represented the desire to rebuild society and humanity, after he died, Rick vowed to make the group better and try to regain their humanity, while Shane represented the ruthless need to survive at all costs, after Shane died, Rick has gotten much more cold, he executed Tomas and left Andrew to die at the hands of the walkers.

Yeah Rick is becoming Shane alright :)
I wouldn't say Rick is becoming Shane, but he is definitely more colder, and knows he has to be. Shane was mentally unstable and insane. While Rick still keeps his human side by trying to offer deals to help others. That is until they try to double cross him.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I LOVE this show, and came here specifically to find a thread about it!

I believe Rick, Shane and The Governor are evolutions of each other. Rick is good, Shane is losing it, and The Governor is at the final, all hope gone stage.

Series 3 so far has been EPIC, i've read all issues of the comic up to date, and to see it coming to life on TV is mindblowing.

I've got 1 question so far: Who was in the bushes watching Carol?

I can't wait to see The Governor unfold, the actor plays him perfectly.

I do strongly believe Rick is going the way of The Governor, Rick was nice at first, until Shane made him toughen up, and he's slightly more like Shane now. Then when he see's the horror of The Governor, he'll have to toughen up even more, and might even head the psycho way of The Governor. I honestly think it's like Rick looking into his future to see what he'll become like if he doesn't keep himself, well, himself.

TheVacantThrone

I don't know for a fact but my theory is it was that guy who Rick left for dead to the zombies after he killed Tomas, he could be the one spying on Carol, cause we never saw his death, we just heard some screams.

I thought it might just be a new character, the creators said The Governor and people of Woodbury wouldn't be the only human group to keep an eye on this season.

xMobilemux

I thought it might just be a new character, the creators said The Governor and people of Woodbury wouldn't be the only human group to keep an eye on this season.
What I'm looking forward to finding out who dies in the next episode. Yes it was confirmed someone will die.
My Theory is that since the title of the episode is called "Killer Within" I think that maybe the death will be Lori, I mean in the first episode she was scared that her baby may be stillborn and will come back as a zombie and kill her by tearing her open. I think that may actually be the death because a killer from within Lori pretty much matches the title of the episode :)

TheVacantThrone

What I'm looking forward to finding out who dies in the next episode. Yes it was confirmed someone will die.
My Theory is that since the title of the episode is called "Killer Within" I think that maybe the death will be Lori, I mean in the first episode she was scared that her baby may be stillborn and will come back as a zombie and kill her by tearing her open. I think that may actually be the death because a killer from within Lori pretty much matches the title of the episode :)

I read some spoilers by accident so i know what happens :(

Jay

K.I.N.G.
This episode and Andrew Lincoln performance was amazing. One of the most saddest moments up there with Shane's death.

xMobilemux

Spoiler: That part where Lori dies is so sad that even though some people would be happy that Lori is dead because they hate her, you can't possibly be happy at that scene (unless you have no heart) because you can't help but feel so sorry for Lori and Carl, then when Rick breaks down, you just get that feeling where you WANT to see Lori alive again. Such a very well done episode and amazing performance. I give that episode a perfect 10/10.

When T-Dog died I was just so sad, T-Dog was one of my favorites in the series, but I guess their's only room for one black guy in Ricks group.

TheVacantThrone

Spoiler: That part where Lori dies is so sad that even though some people would be happy that Lori is dead because they hate her, you can't possibly be happy at that scene (unless you have no heart) because you can't help but feel so sorry for Lori and Carl, then when Rick breaks down, you just get that feeling where you WANT to see Lori alive again. Such a very well done episode and amazing performance. I give that episode a perfect 10/10.

When T-Dog died I was just so sad, T-Dog was one of my favorites in the series, but I guess their's only room for one black guy in Ricks group.

It was nothing short of amazing. Rick is going to be crazy from now on, it's going to be brilliant. 10/10

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Spoiler: I felt like the score kind of killed the moment when Lori died... and this show is usually so good about it's use of score!
Andrew Lincoln more than made up for it, though. What a great episode!

Top Bottom