• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Spoiler: I thought I would have been glad when Lori died, but when it actually happened, I was sad. I felt sorry for Carl and Rick. I hope the baby survives. And I liked T-Dog, sacrificing himself so Carol could get away. I just wonder how Daryl and Merle's reunion would be like.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Damn sad scene :( But amazing acting

It was so depressing! Seeing SPOILER: Lori reduced to dying on a prison floor, with no one but Maggie and Carl with her, and listening to her coming to terms with the fact she's going to die, was nothing short of heartbreaking. And i don't even like her character! She's done nothing but annoy me, but holy **** was that intense. What a way to go, on a cold concrete floor, in an abandoned prison with no one but her son to sit and watch, in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. It's one of the most brutal things i've ever seen.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Ahhh why did u put that lol iv not seen episode 4 yet its in the title lol of that video now i know what might happen. i've already read the comics but anyway damn.!

TheVacantThrone

i know right i knew it was a bad idea to click here i just downloaded episode 4 ready for when i back from work lol! well seeing as my memory is so bad hopefully i will just ignore that n forget it by the time i watch. Cheers mate

Don't discredit it at all just because you know what happens, it's one of the best bits of T.V i've ever witnessed.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
It was awesome. Just seen episode 5 last night. Holy sh*t.
I was nervous about Governor when he had Michonne in the office last night! I really enjoying the way this seasons going. Also Rick when f**kin nuts with his axe last night. that was awesome !! :)

TheVacantThrone

Haha. Andrew Lincoln's acting has been sublime so far. He had such a vacant, glazed over look in his eyes. I love that they decided to keep Gov's zombie daughter and the phone thing in :D

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Episode 6 is downloaded and ready for watching tonight! Damn im excited to see . Is this the finale? cos last two seasons, were just 6 . So short :( But im still looking forward to watching part 6. Ive been multitasking through most of this season and im gunna have to watch them all back to back when i get time!

rondachewarrior

I'm not predjudiced, I hate everybody equally.
Haha. Andrew Lincoln's acting has been sublime so far. He had such a vacant, glazed over look in his eyes. I love that they decided to keep Gov's zombie daughter and the phone thing in :D

I just find it so creepy how she's er "docile" until chunks of hair and flesh seperate from her hair and THEN she turns violent...Find it creepy how he keeps the heads as well...I really wanna know why...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I'm super excited to see what next weeks episode will be, I have a strong feeling that Daryl will be forced to kill Merle :)

Part of me wishes that Shane was still alive just so I could see how he goes up against the Governor and Merle, Rick is just too predictable.

TheVacantThrone

I'm super excited to see what next weeks episode will be, I have a strong feeling that Daryl will be forced to kill Merle :)

Part of me wishes that Shane was still alive just so I could see how he goes up against the Governor and Merle, Rick is just too predictable.

Yeah, i think The Governor is going to try and kill Daryll, as punishment for Merle lying to him about Michonne being dead. But Merle will redeem himself last second and save Daryll, getting himself killed in the process.

TheVacantThrone

Episode 6 is downloaded and ready for watching tonight! Damn im excited to see . Is this the finale? cos last two seasons, were just 6 . So short :( But im still looking forward to watching part 6. Ive been multitasking through most of this season and im gunna have to watch them all back to back when i get time!

Dude, there's 6 episodes in season 1 and 13 in season 2. This season has 16 :)

TheVacantThrone

I just find it so creepy how she's er "docile" until chunks of hair and flesh seperate from her hair and THEN she turns violent...Find it creepy how he keeps the heads as well...I really wanna know why...

It's weird as hell. It's been shown he lost his mind when Penny died, so i can understand him keeping her as a zombie. The heads though? That's just mental.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
the first two series were just 6 parts whats gonna happen next?
i just download mine as im english so i dunno the official schedules.! SOmeone help! Last night i watched part 6 and they showed a 'next time' snippet. I hope i dont have to wait a whole year for part 7. Anyone!?!

TheVacantThrone

the first two series were just 6 parts whats gonna happen next?
i just download mine as im english so i dunno the official schedules.! SOmeone help! Last night i watched part 6 and they showed a 'next time' snippet. I hope i dont have to wait a whole year for part 7. Anyone!?!

I got you man, i'm in Lincoln UK, and download them every monday morning aswell. There's 2 episodes left, then a 2 month break. Then there's 8 episodes, then 6 months until series 4 starts.

P.S Series 2 still had 13 episodes :p did you watch all 13 or just 6? :S

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I got you man, i'm in Lincoln UK, and download them every monday morning aswell. There's 2 episodes left, then a 2 month break. Then there's 8 episodes, then 6 months until series 4 starts.

P.S Series 2 still had 13 episodes :p did you watch all 13 or just 6? :S
Lol i watched all 13. I had to go on wikipedia and make sure. Now i remember the long break between series 2 the second part of that..Yeah saw them all as remember the long search for that stupid kid and the barn etc the prison at the end and all that. I just have a stoners memory. lol.
So we got two more parts then 2 month break thats not too bad! Cheers dude

Top Bottom