• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

tequila

Bottle Lover
DegenerateElite;65703 said:
???? herbs not allowed? Eh, weed makes more sense I suppose. I suppose we're going for realism, then.

Lol @ weed. What good does it make other than the effects of one feeling high? Hehe. I comprehend the rules and have looked over at the previous RPG. No troubles for now on. Thanks :)

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rathit;65731 said:
So your not happy? Cause i could easily take that away and give it to another person after a few more pages.

Not it, just... well... random. I don't mind. I'm cool with it.

tequila;65743 said:
Lol @ weed. What good does it make other than the effects of one feeling high? Hehe. I comprehend the rules and have looked over at the previous RPG. No troubles for now on. Thanks :)

Used in controlled doses, it acts as a stimulant. They are very effeective for alertness and such. Getting high is the result of taking in too much weed.
Fortunately, in modern America, there'll be plenty of stimulants to go around. lol

L

Lurker
DegenerateElite;65748 said:
Not it, just... well... random. I don't mind. I'm cool with it.

Random? You are the only one back from the old one, I need some help.

tequila

Bottle Lover
*Arroooooooooo* sounds of the dogs howling at distance.

The howl sent a crazy shiver up Analia's spine. The past occuring events are starting to pile up in her mind as she walks calmly away from the gas station.

*Sighs heavily*

"How did this come about? Why? For Jesus Crist sake this is so crazy." Thinking to herself.

Not knowing where else to go, a draft of wind was coming from the southwest side. Going towards the wind, she goes through a iron gate and enters a Y-shape outdoor corridor. Bing! She realizes that she's near the central hall doors. As she walks around the corner, there's a rattling sound of the door near the double doors. Armed with the luggars, she cautiously walks towards the big double doors. Stealing a quick glance behind her, she still watches out for what might happen next.

*Thump....thump...thump....thump..thump..thump thump thump thump* Her hearbeats starts to pick up the pace. Nervously, her feet speed up into s jog.

*Boom boom boom....* the brown door rattles violently on the other side.

"What is the f*** is that on the other side?" whispering to herself.

*Uuuurrrrrrr* moans a zombie

*BOOOOM!* The door slams open.

A red flesh covered zombie falls over. A gust of mist comes out from its mouth. It rises up from the fall and looks at Analia. It breaks out into a run. Analia fires a shot hits the zombie's torso. The zombie staggers back a little, but advances more towards her.

*BANG BANG BANG* Three more shots are delivered. One bullet stray past his arm, the second hit his leg, and the third bullet made compact to his chest.

"God damamit this thing just won't give up!" she says.

Running at full speed to grab her, she dodges in time to save herself from being grabbed. *BANG* She shoots him in the back of the head and the corpse drops, face meeting the ground.

"Haha sucker, you just can't get me!" taunts Analia.

Jogging towards the double doors, a stature catches her eye through the open door. It looks like the stature of the mayor of Raccoon City. Analia doesn't know much of who he is. A camoflauge button is below the engraved stone. She presses it and the statue turns around 180 degrees. A small opening is revealed. Analia looks in carefully to find a battery.

"What is this used for?" she asks herself.

She takes off her small backpack, sticks it in there, and puts her bookbag on. Again, making her way back to the double doors, she goes through them. On the otherside, it's a wreck. The street is loaded with cars on top of each other, smashed along the side of the streets, and barracades everywhere. A black figure lies on the ground. She moves closely to see what it is. The figure gets up and growls. Walking towards the light, Analia sees that the dog is covered in deep puncture wounds. Blood is dripping from the dog's mouth. Half of it's right ear is missing and has no tail. It arches it's back and barks loudly at Analia. Another dog comes running from a distance.

*BANG* The other one jumps from its defensive position and Analia throws herself. *BANG BANG BANG*. She recovers quickly and runs to the door opposite of the big doors. One dog is down, one more to go. *BANG BANG* It drops dead before it could reach her.

*Glass breaks from the window in a nearby building*

She dashes for the door before more dogs can have her for dinner. On the other side of the door, it's an allyway between the buildings. Up ahead is the restraunt. She quickly checks the bullets from one of her lugars. About 15 rounds remain. The other lugar still packs capacity of 30 rounds. Another dead corpse lies limping on the bottom of the small steps. At the end of the ally, there's two more corpses learning against the buildings facing each other.

"Ugh great, time to kick some more a**." she thinks to herself.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
But of course!
I'm gonna try to finish the original story and branch off in a few entries. I like how I originally started it. (Gives them a decent backstory and sets up some good enemies.) It'll probably take 'till about page ten before everyone starts meeting each other and zombies start comin' out the woodwork... so... I'm calling upon my Godspawning abilities to make zombies! I will post those seperately from my Tony and Rose entries. It gave people a good challenge last round. I hope it'll work, here.

Tony and Rose Entry

Tony and Rose were both hurt badly. They trudged through the desolate streets tired and weak. Rose mentioned she had a headache and started feeling dizzy. Tony was beginning to feel the same. The thought of the monster from before brought him to his senses.
Gotta get off the street....
"A drugstore!" Rose exclaimed exicitedly only to cause a severe sharp pain in the back of her skull.
"Take it easy." Tony guided her to the drugstore. It was in shambles. Bullet holes littered the landscape. Medicine lay scattered across the floor. Tony bent down looking for asparin when he heard the clicking of a gun. Tony continued on to the counter. Behind it a man and a woman in black ops uniforms and customized handguns sat, jaded, behind the counter. The woman looked up.
"You guys been bitten?" Her voice was inconsequential however. The sound of a man's cries in the medicine room behind him caught his attention.
"What the hell are two doing-?" Tony walked to the door.
"Don't open the door!" Tony entered as she said it. A man sat on his knees slowly going insane. He was deathly pale. In a white suit. It was obvious he was a pharmacist. Tony approached him warily.
"You alright...?" The man stopped screaming and didn't even turn to face him.
"You shouldn't have come...."
"What?"
"I'm in the final stages of the transformation."
"Transformation?"
"Some become monsters, most become 'zombies."
"That's what all this cannibalism is about?"
"A bite... a scratch... any penetration of the skin at all... it will suffice. Whether in minutes or hours, or even days, you will become one of them."
"How do you-"
"Umbrella...."
"Umbrella?"
The man fell silent, stood, turned and opened his eyes- black and empty. The man attacked Tony and tried to bite him. Tony held him off in surprise. Shoved him and shifted into a straight leveling him at the nose. As if nothing had happened, however, he stood. A bullet then tore through his head as the woman stood at the doorway.
"I told you not to open the door." she walked back into the main area turning to her associate. "One-hundred and eighty-six." was all she said. The man looked in his bag of ammunition as if some more would magically appear.
"Who are you two?"
"Can't tell you that." The man said.
"**** Craig, they abandoned us." the woman said, "I don't owe them a hair on my head. Goddamn assholes...." The woman turned to Rose handing her an asparin. "Name's Rona. We used to work for Umbrella. They sent us to clean house of these freaks."
"We called for back-up when we were overrun in center city. What we got-"
"What we got is left for dead."
"If you're looking for a safe place to go, I hear the S.T.A.R.S station is still in one piece -if you can make it there."
"You're not coming?"
"We don't need extra baggage." Rona replied.
"Likewise, we have our own escape plan. Heard the power plant is overrun. It's only a matter of time before all electricity to city is cut off."
"Before we go. Do you guys know what he was talking about?"
"We're just a couple of hired guns sent for clean-up. They don't tell us what they do. Not like you can trust him anyway. You saw him, he was cracked."
Tony nodded rationally, but unsettlingly.
"The S.T.A.R.S. station is twenty blocks west of here. Try to avoid areas where you can get cornered and don't try to barricade yourself. Your building yourself a tomb." Craig said.
"Ready Craig?"
"Yeah." He handed Rona the bag. Rona tossed Tony a handgun with a laser and a spare clip. Before Tony could even speak to thank her Rona and Craig were already gone.

I miss Trinity and Valentine.
I also miss Hoady.
Maybe they'll come back in couple of months like I did...? That'd be nice. :)

Mr Sunshine

*Loud knocking sounds coming through the central door*

John: Oh my god I'm screwed, oh my god I'm screwed, this is the end, this is..

John has past the last few hours sitting on the couch with a butcher's knife -which he took from the kitchen- on his right hand. He tried escaping from the balcony but it was too high for him to jump. His cell phone doesn't seem to be working either. The fridge is almost empty - he rarely goes to the supermarket.

John: ..What is the best way of dieing? Starvation or cannibalism?

The central door gets knocked down. He wouldn't have the luxury of choosing how he would die.

John gets up and takes a defensive position at the sitting room. The monster enters the house and it slowly approaches him. John makes his move and with a quick attack he stubs his knife on the monster's chest but nothing happens!

John: Perfect...

He starts backsteping but he bumps into an object behind him and falls into the ground. Just before the monster attacks him he grabs a fire extinguisher next to him and swings it with all his stregth to its face. The enemy gets down and doesn't seem to move anymore. John gets up slowly and sees that the monster's head has landed on a long sharp piece of glass from the broken mirror.

John: This might come in handy..

He takes both his butcher knife and the long sharp piece of glass.

John: Oh and stay where you are BITCH!

John rushes to his bedroom and changes his clothes. He notices the University through his window...

Equip update: Butcher's knife, Long sharp piece of glass

Clothes update: Jeans, "LOVE RE2" black T-shirt, baseball hat, athletic shoes

Mr Sunshine

John leaves his appartment and knocks the door of his neighbour to the other side of the corridor.

John: Hello? Is anybody in there?

*someone moans in response*

John: Well.. I never liked that guy anyway!

As he is about to get down the stairs someone grabs his leg! He looks down and sees the young woman, which was bitten some hours ago, trying to bite him desperately! He immediately kicks her head and gets free from her hands. However she keeps crawling torwards him.

John: Ehm..Sorry sweety.. bu..but I gotta go now..

John gets to the 1st floor and gets out of the buliding. Hopefully there is noone outside. "What are these things?" he thinks as he begins crossing the street. He reaches the university's outside gate but it is locked. He climbs and jumps over it. He enters the yard and runs for the main gate.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

John: OPEN UP PLEASE!! I'M NOT BITTEN!! ANYONE?? HELP PLEASE!!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Fallen, I'm gonna steal a bit of how you are writing your story xD
=======================
Levi: *groans* Sh**.

Levi sits up rubbing his head. He looks around to find that he is on the roof of the first floor waiting room.

Levi: What the hell? How did I end up out here...

He then remembers what happened. When the grenade exploded, the force of the explosion threw him out the window, landing on the roof.

Levi: Harlow... Thank you.

Levi gets up to his feet and walks over to the ledge of the roof. He scans the alley for infected.

Levi: There doesn't seem to be many infected in the alley.

He sees a dumpster below him.

Levi: It's not too far down, I'll jump there.

He ejects the spent magazine from his rifle and loads his last one in. He searches his vest for his other weapons. His .40 cal. handgun was still in his thigh holster and his 9mm is in his vest holster. Ammo for both still in his vest pockets. He searched his belt for his grenades and found that only one remained.

Levi: Oh well, I guess I can save that for the end..

Levi levels his rifle and aims down his scope. Three infected, two were close to the the dumpster, the other was down far enough that he didn't have to worry. He set his sights on the closest and fired. The bullet entered just above the brow of the zombie, dropping it. He aimed at the second and fired. The bullet making a dark crater in the zombies right eye.

He scans the alley one more time and jumps onto the dumpster. With a grunt, he lands and rolls onto his feet.

Levi: I guess I should try for the police station. It's not too far away and it should be safer than out here.

Levi leaves the ally and heads across the front of the hospital. He strained to not look through the windows as he passed by them.

Levi: My god, this is terrible..

The street was covered in bodies and debris. Dead cops and civilians lay lifeless all around him. Lights on the police cruisers still flashing and smoke rising from a car across the street. Levi walks up to one of the cruisers and sees the keys are still in the ignition.

Levi: If I drive, it'll be faster and safer than walking through here.

He get's in the car and puts it in drive. The car lurches forward, slowly as he weaves around the bodies and debris.
====================

I'm totally leaving it open if someone wants to join in.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant

Vincent looked around for something he could use for light, looking behind him, he finds a dead UBCS soldier with a Tar-21 AR. He picks up the gun discovering it is empty, he checks the man's pockets, no ammo. so he uses the flashlight attached to the rifle to see into the room. Walking through the room he finds a first aid spray,tournequets, and an empty injector. He was about to walk out the room and he nearly falls over something, it's a emergency generator. He saw that it had a half full gascan next to it, he picked it up. He suddenly heard gunshots upstairs, He pulled out his handgun and ran upstairs. He got to the 3rd floor where the gunshots got louder, he bursted into the door when a explosion knocked him back out the door. He got back up to see that the explosion caused the door to fuse to the wall due to the extreme heat from it. Rising from the floor, he grunts in pain. He looks at his stomach, there is a small peice of shrapnel in him. He was about to pull it out when he heard a large amount of moaning from the lower floors, so he sprinted up the stairs to avoid possible confrontation with more zombies, he keeps running until he reached the roof, he ran outside. He ran further to see someone else running on the roof he tries to get the person's attention, but fails. Vincent is confused, not knowing where to go. He looks around but his wound is starting to take its toll, he groans in pain as he pulls out the shrapnel, and wraps some bandage around his abdomen. He looked to his right side and saw an office building easily accessable if he jumped over a small gap, so he got a running start and jumped. He landed on the other side, "Thank god!" he said to himself, He continued on until found the building roof entrance. He entered the building.

Btw, i didn't mean to copy, but vincent woke up in the same hospital levi and his squad was in. And no the other person is not levi.

NEW WEAPON: Tar-21 Assault rifle

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
I love the posts! :)

Vincent may be the next "Superman" Rathit... Vince better step it up!

The streets were filled with the creatures after their encounter with Rona and Craig at the drugstore. Tony and Rose blew through every scrap of ammo they had and still had no clue where the S.T.A.R.S. station was. They continued down the road hoping it would turn up. The wave of zombies slowly dissapated either out of lack of interest or because they noted something of greater interest. Regardless of the reason, only a few still followed -even then, they were yards away. Tony and Rose kneeled down next to a car for a breather. The glass ****tered above him and a pair of hands wrapped around him as the zombie tried to bite into his skull, a loud gunshot rang into the air. Tony felt a familiar wind pressure, but something he hadn't experienced in good long while... a sniper bullet. The zombie fell lifeless over the carr door.
"Hell yeah! Keep 'em comin'!"
A sniper sat on the roof of the building across the street. The S.T.A.R.S. station.
"Thanks!" Tony called out.
"No problem! Now get yer asses inside!"
Tony and Rose did so without question. The two were welcomed by a group of S.T.A.R.S. members. Their leader tossed Tony an Ithaca M37.
"Hope you can shoot."
"Can I...." An image of a war in Haiti distorted itself with reality in his eyes. The moment passed in an instant.
"You guys are lookin' rough... what happened to you guys?"
After ten minutes of explanation their story was heard. Even after, they rested a good while, cleaned themselves up and talked to the S.T.A.R.S. for a good while and enjoyed their conversation. Rose was revealed to be particularly talkative.
An eldritch feeling then struck Tony.
"I think we should get going, Rose." Rose was getting care under the S.T.A.R.S. medic there.
An image of the monstrosity that leveled Jack's bar entered his mind.
"Now."
"Before you go." One of the S.T.A.R.S. members handed him a weapons case. In it was a PSG-1 with a detachable scope. In the case were two rifle clips, five bullets each, and twenty shotgun rounds for the Ithaca.
"We'd give you more, but this is all we can afford."
"No worries. This is more than we could've asked for."
"Thank you." Rose said kindly.
"No problem."
"Is that gunpowder?" Tony asked pointing to a stack of it in the corner.
"Yeah, just got a shipment of it for some old relic guns up in the attic, yesterday. Don't know what hell for. Not like we use them."
"You mind if I take some?"
"Sure...." replied the captain awkwardly.
Tony filled six pouches of gunpowder, sealed them tightly, and put them in the weapons case.
"Shotgun's mine." Rose said in all seriousness. Tony faced her, surprised.
"Alright."
Tony squared away their equipment and got ready to leave.
"Thank you guys. For everything... probably would've died otherwise."
"Aww save it! It's that kinda thinking that makes this city depressing."
Tony chuckled and nodded leaving the station with Rose.
Behind them they could hear the team shuffling to clear out. Must've taken Rona's advice. After telling them of the monster they encoutered at the bar, neither of them blamed S.T.A.R.S. for wanting to leave.
Tony and Rose reached higher ground via the fire escape and had a Godly view of the streets for several blocks out.
Tony pulled the scope off the rifle and looked down at the S.T.A.R.S. station. His fears were confirmed. It had been leveled in the same fashion as the bar. There was no sign of blood as he zoomed in, so the S.T.A.R.S. seemingly made it out okay, but the monster was following them....

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
thx elite, so pretty much what ur sayin is i'm doin pretty good?
oops, 4got don't post unless u got part of story, sorry! Do i have to wait a bit b4 i continue story? Might as well go ahead and ask b4 it happens, how do we meet up the characters? Do we post a piece involving another character then the other person makes his piece involving the other person's character?

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
If you happen to be in the area of another character, you can meet up. Just write how you guys meet.

And I like everyone's posts.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
DegenerateElite;65806 said:
If you happen to be in the area of another character, you can meet up. Just write how you guys meet.

And I like everyone's posts.

oh ok thx. I'm gonna go ahead and make my next part

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Degen, your rpg sounds familiar :p
================

The car screeches to a stop in front of a barricade.

Levi: Sh*t! Another one! I'll have to try and make it on foot.

Levi cringes to the thought of being on the street again without the security of a car. He checked that thought and threw it out. No where was safe, just safer. He turned the car off and opened the door. He stepped out of the car and looked around.

Levi: Great, the Umbrella plant. I'm way off course.

Trying to find a way around the barricades had taken him across the city. He was now much further from the police station than when he started out.

Ratatatatatat The sound of an automatic weapon is heard from just inside the building.

Levi: What the hell!? There are people still in there!

Levi runs for the door and opens it to find a man dressed in all black and a gas mask firing at a dog. With a yelp, the dog fell lifeless to the ground. The man turns to look at Levi and levels his rifle.

Ratatatatatat

Levi quickly darts into a room to his left.

Levi: Hey! I'm alive! Stop shooting!

Man: Shut up! You can't f***ing trick me! Die you f***ing freak!

Ratatatat-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK

Man: Sh*t!

Levi peeks around the corner to find the man standing in the middle of the room fumbling with his weapon. He rolls out of the room and fires three rounds. Two smack the man in the chest and the other in the throat. The man falls backward, dead.

Levi: Stupid bastard. Why didn't he stop?

Levi walks over the man and crouches over top of him, searching for some clue of who he is and why is he here. He finds a badge on the man's upper right sleeve. The same badge that is on his.

Levi: Umbrella? But this guy isn't in the U.B.C.S.

He sees something flash just in front of him. Levi looks up to the desk seeing a laptop downloading files from the office computer. He walks over to the laptop to see what is being transferred between the two.

Levi: What the hell.. Why is he so worried about computer documents at a time like this?

CRAASH

Levi spends around to see zombies break through the window in the office.

Levi: Dam*it!

Levi grabs the laptop and slips it into a vest pocket and runs for the door. Suddenly, something jumped just inches from his face, making him fall over backwards. The smell of rotting flesh wafted over him, making him gag.

Grrrr *BARK*

The dog charged him, already snapping it's jaws.

Levi: Sh*t! Sh*t!

Levi raised his rifle, already firing. Bullets smacked the walls behind and beside the dog, throwing splinters and drywall everywhere. Three rounds hit their mark. Two smacked the chest of the dog and the other it's leg, blowing it out from underneath it.

CLICK-CLICK-CLICK

His rifle went dry.

GRRR *BARK*

The dog raised back onto it's feet and lurched towards him, despite missing a leg. Levi dropped his rifle and un-holstered his 9mm.

Levi Thought: Just like the infected! Shoot it in the head!

The dog was moving towards him. It pounced, going for his throat. Levi brought up his gun and fired...

L

Lurker
Elochai;65808 said:
Degen, your rpg sounds familiar :p
================

Levi walks over the man and crouches over top of him, searching for some clue of who he is and why is he here. He finds a badge on the man's upper right sleeve. The same badge that is on his.

Levi: Umbrella? But this guy isn't in the U.B.C.S.

He sees something flash just in front of him. Levi looks up to the desk seeing a laptop downloading files from the office computer. He walks over to the laptop to see what is being transferred between the two.

Levi: What the hell.. Why is he so worried about computer documents at a time like this?

CRAASH

Levi spends around to see zombies break through the window in the office.

Levi: Dam*it!

Levi grabs the laptop and slips it into a vest pocket and runs for the door. Suddenly, something jumped just inches from his face, making him fall over backwards. The smell of rotting flesh wafted over him, making him gag.

Grrrr *BARK*

The dog charged him, already snapping it's jaws.

Levi: Sh*t! Sh*t!

Levi raised his rifle, already firing. Bullets smacked the walls behind and beside the dog, throwing splinters and drywall everywhere. Three rounds hit their mark. Two smacked the chest of the dog and the other it's leg, blowing it out from underneath it.

CLICK-CLICK-CLICK

His rifle went dry.

GRRR *BARK*

The dog raised back onto it's feet and lurched towards him, despite missing a leg. Levi dropped his rifle and un-holstered his 9mm.

Levi Thought: Just like the infected! Shoot it in the head!

The dog was moving towards him. It pounced, going for his throat. Levi brought up his gun and fired...

I see what you're aiming for...
Will do my post later tonight

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant

Vincent enters the office building, he suddenly hears running down the hall. He runs in the same direction looking in each office as he passes them. He finally caught up to the person; Hey, Sir! The man slowly turned around. Vincent backed up and raised his gun at the man, he was infected.
"Get back!" The man shuffled towards him until an airduct opens and a long tongue wrapped around the man's neck and pulled him into the vent. Vincent just watched in shock. He causiously walked through the building, keeping an eye on the airducts. "What was that thing?" he thought to himself. Vincent walked into another hallway to find a mutilated body, barely anything was left to distinguish that it was a human. He looked up, seeing claw marks on the ceiling. Every now and then he could hear heavy, raspy breathing coming from the vents in the ceiling. He walked a short distance before something burst from a room. Vincent walked up to the door, it was a decapitated corpse. A loud screech drew his attention away from the corpse and to the door. His eyes widened as he came face to face with a four-legged, fleshy creature. It had long talons and appeared to be blind. It didn't seem to notice Vincent, as it crawled to the wall and into the vents. He rose up from the corpse and glanced to the left to see a zombie stumbling towards him. He fired a shot, missing. Before he could squeeze off another round, that same screech he heard earlier returned. And in a flash, the zombie fell quickly to the floor. Crouching over its kill, the creature growled menacingly. Slowly it began crawling towards Vincent. Trying not to alert it, he slowly stepped backwards. Vincent winced at the crunching sound of glass under his boot. The creature let out a bloodcurdling scream and began crawling quickly towards Vincent. "Oh sh*t!"...

L

Lurker
Vince kept on walking through the college, checking most every room, he found only a .32 pistol, a common self defense item, and 13 shots to go with it. Apparently someone used it for suicide, because there was a body right next to the gun. He then went to the deluxe dormitories for rich snobs, taking the stairs, and found alot. First, in the umbrella pharmacy owner's son's room he happened to find a weird vial with the label "T-Virus Sample" on it.
"What the hell is this" Vince thought to himself.
Vince checked the other rooms but only found more useless sh*t. Then he thought of going to the umbrella pharmaceutical offices to investigate. On his way he busted a car window with his bat, then hot-wired the car.
"Tst, how do I know how to do this sh*t." Vince said to himself.
To his dismay, there was only a quarter tank of gas left, but enough to make it to umbrella. Once he got to the place he saw the body of a mysterious man, and an empty desk which seemed weird.
"Why is the desk empty?" Vince asked himself
He moved on to the lab part of it to find a man struggling with an infected dog. Vince immediately took out and aimed his Hunting Rifle and shot the dogs head.
"Who the hell are you?" Vince asked the man.
==========================================================================
Elochai you can continue the story if you want, but if you want me to do it you can.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
G-Virus... DENIED! We haven't even introduced the Tyrant, yet. Slow it down. At this point everyone should just know Umbrella's name and have weird feeling about it if they're in-the-know, like Levi.
I'll be posting situations for you guys, now. I'm slowin' you guys down.

Thank you, Rathit... lol

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Yay! Someone wants to play with me! Hehehe! :lol:
==================
Levi's bullet went wide and smacked the wall just beside the dog.

Levi (thought): Oh god..

A shot rang out and the dog's head was all blown over the wall next to him.

Vince: Who the hell are you?

Levi shook himself from his stupor and stood up staring at the person in front of him. The person was wearing a leather jacket, jeans, and wore hunting boots. He was clearly younger than Levi.

Levi (thought): He's just a kid...

Levi holsters his 9mm.

Levi: I'm Lieutenant Levi Noble with the Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service. I was sent here to help secure the city of infection. And you are?

Top Bottom