• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Work has been uber crazy, as of late. I'll be posting here sometime this weekend! So beeeee ready! =D

L

Lurker
Eli had been running as fast as he could, clutching the wrench in one hand and the gun in the other. He didn't know how to shoot, and chances are he never would. The guns were for emergencies. He ran for 20 minutes until he became exhausted and ran to a nearby place.... Umbrella Pharmaceuticals. He figured he could grab some materials and get out. However, the door was barricaded. He had taken 5 minutes trying to find another way in, until he finally found a window. He broke it with his wrench and tried to jump in. But when he finally made it in he was greeted with a voice. "Hold it right there! Don't take another step or I'll blow your brains out." the voice said. It sounded female, and they also sounded like they were over-confident in their skill. "I'm not here to trouble you! I just want to rest somewhere! Trust me, I'm not one of them," Eli said.
"And how do I know you wont turn! Huh?" Eli had enough and was about to give up when the voice said he could turn around. "Now, you say your not infected? Good enough for me. Have you been scratched or bitten?"
"No. I haven't been scratched or bitten." Eli rested.
"Fine. Rest here but don't think I'm not gonna be suspicious of you." The voice said again before getting into a bed. She obviously had materials and Eli would do whatever he could to get anything- especially if the person threatened them. However, he thought she could be of use. He grabbed some materials and went off to sleep.
==================================================================
Equipment update:
Walther PPK, 23 shots.
.357, 5 shots.
Monkey Wrench
Bandages
Medicine

(OOC): No way I'm letting it die like this. I know, I've payed less time to this, but school and stuff gets in the way. If you guys want you can pick up some of the unactive characters to play with.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Levi didn't have time to think, his training took over. He exploded forward, ducking to his left, grabbing Eric's wrist with his left hand immobilizing the joint. With his right hand he grabbed the underside of the pistol, forcing it up and twisting it from his grip. Levi swept his right foot behind the leg that Eric had his weight on and threw his elbow into the mans chest, knocking him to the ground. The entire act was over in a split second.

Levi yelling: What the f*ck is your problem! I just saved your godd*mned life and you point a gun in my face? And what's this sh*t about all of this being my fault? I was sent here to help these people! I lost my entire squad, my friends, to these f*cking freaks in this city. Now if you want to live past tonight, you need to get over what ever f*cking problem you have with me and cooperate. And feel lucky because next time you try and pull some sh*t like this, you'll have more than just a sore ass. Got it?
==============
Equipment: (1) AR-15, (2) full .223 cal 30 round magazines,(1) 30 round .223 cal magazine with 19 shots left, (1) empty .223 cal 30 round magazine, (1) 9mm handgun, (2) full 9mm 13 round magazines, (1) 9mm magazine with 10 rounds, (1) empty 9mm magazine, (1) .40 cal handgun, (3) 16 round .40 cal magazines, (1) grenade, (1) field ration, (2) flares, (1) simple first-aid kit, (1) flashlight, and (1) Radio.

Carriers of Dust

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
Pain shot through his wrist, then suddenly he was swept onto the floor and out of nowhere he felt like a hammer had just smashed his chest. He wanted to scream but the pain was so intense nothing came out of his mouth except a soft breath.

He laid there for a moment, listening to the man speak, catching his breath. Is this guy serious? Help these people? How isn't this his fault? He works for Umbrella!

"You.. work for Umbrella.. how can you say this isn't your fault? Your company took everything away from me and the rest of this city! How can you even say you're here to help?!"

Now, now, Eric... He did save your life and he was looking for help. He DID contact you in the first place. Don't be stupid, this man and these people could help you. Just listen to what he has to say! Eric had no idea on what was going on anymore. This whole thing seemed like one of those dreams that seem to last forever and you just want to wake up... except it wasn't a dream.

"Do you think I care if I live through this? I just want the people responsible for this to pay. Give me one good reason why I should cooperate with you? Give me one good reason.. why I should.. believe you wouldn't shoot me with my back turned? You work with... Umbrella, the cause of all this. I'd be a fool to trust someone that worked.. with them..."

Eric slowly breathed in and out, still trying to catch his breath. All he could do was... nothing. He couldn't do nothing. He was at the mercy of the enemy. His gun was a few feet away from him, his shotguns were on his back. If he tried to grab for either of them, he knew they would kill him. Eric could only pray that these people weren't going to kill him or betray him. Perhaps they are actually decent people who got mixed up with the wrong company. He hoped. Eric just wanted to get justice and save anyone he could.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Levi: Why should you trust us...

Levi thought: The laptop!

Levi smiles.

Levi: What if I were to tell you that I can make your revenge a very real reality? If you cooperate with us, I'll give you this.

Levi pulls the laptop out of his pack.

Levi: It's got everything the company has been doing for the past couple of decades. Names, dates, graphs, coordinates to other facilities and oh so much more. Now, help us get out of here and I swear to you that you will get your revenge.

Levi extends his hand down towards the man.

Levi: Deal?

Carriers of Dust

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
His eyes widened with shock. Was he really seeing this? They were going to willingly give him access to all the information Umbrella had to offer? It seemed to good to be true. Not only could he get personal revenge and revenge for all the innocent people, he could expose Umbrella for what they were and bring them down! This was... evidence. Perfect.

Eric reached his hand up and pulled himself up. "What's the catch.. why would you give this up to me if I cooperate? Do you not care about your company?" He could see why they wouldn't, if that is the case. Bunch of crazy murderers and psychopaths. He had little knowledge of what Umbrella had done, but no proof. Someone on the inside was friends with one of the RPD's finest from the S.T.A.R.S., about the incident in the Arklay Mountains in some mansion. There was horrible testing done on a little girl done there. Sick, twisted. He tried to remember the S.T.A.R.S. members name.. he was drawing a blank. Could they still be alive? In the RPD? Maybe the city? They would surly be a help, but the odds of finding any of them... Silly idea.

"What exactly do you need me to do? Help you find some innocent people running for their lives and save them? Kill as many of those.. things as possible? Or just get you and your team out of here and no questions asked...?" Eric scoffed.

L

Lurker
Well, me becoming a lurker was one of the worse things I've done. I think the thread died. We surpassed the old one though, so everyone rejoice!

AlbertWeskerRocks

S.T.A.R.S Member
Application

Name:Ryan Greenwood
Equip:Striker,Rocket Launcher,Red9,Broken Butterfly,Semi Auto Rifle,Chicago Typewriter,Hand,Incendiary,and Flash Grenades and tons of First Aid Sprays and Herbs of all colors.
Bio:Born in 1997 recently moved to racoon city to join S.T.A.R.Sinvited by Captain Albert Wesker.
Clothing: S.T.A.R.S uniform black tactical vest,combat boots,and Black fingerless gloves
Appearance: Canadian,White,Skinny

I LOVE RESIDENT EVIL MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS BARRY BURTON :D I hope I get accepted

James Spencer

application:age:13 name:James Spencer equip:claws,9mm weather handgun(let me clear that up im human and hunter hybid my claws come out by will), o-katana bio:born in 1998 was rised in spencer mansion(for those who may not know is where re 1 took place ran away 1 year before re 1 events took place after waking up from a coma that was caused by being experimented on by umbrella and his father (old man spencers son). clothes and apperanes: pale white , umbrella lab coat (child version)black kakais no shirt torso 6 pack. status:hybrid (again)

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
Application

Name: Jay aka "lycan" lopez
Equip: STI eagle 6.0, S&W M629C magnum, M4A1 assault riffle, lots of grenades, medic kits
Bio: at a young age, Jay was interested in martial arts, after long training he mastered his moves making him impressive in the battlefield, later in his life moved on to raccoon city and applied for police training, he presented a discipline like no other so formed part of the rpd, later, umbrella corp were interested in him and accepted him on training in Rockfort Island, as stated, his martial arts were amazing, it would seem the only he focus is to get the mission done no matter the circumstances, accepted to be part as an experiment in research and development in a new vaccine that would help improve the soldier in missions, until now, soldier present an increased speed, more strength and increased CI, but it would seem that he is devoid of any emotion at all, fear, compasion, anger, gone, further research about the soldier will be reported.
Clothing: Tactical vest, combat suit, gas mask, kevlar
Appearance: Latin, tanned, muscular.

well this is funny and interesting haha i think i did it well!

L

Lurker
It's over. I apologize as I turned into a lurker. By the way, James if you still hang out here a 13 year old is not gonna work. I was aiming 15-16 up.

Goat

Name: Darryl Taggard
Employment: Ex-Military (Air-Force)
Race: White
Bio: Darryl ex-military, strong headed and determined to see objectives through to the end no matter the cost, a bit of a joker but always means well towards his fellow-man. A great soldier and the ability to follow directives. Reasons for leaving the military are unknown....
Appearance: 6ft, short brown hair, American/Irish descent, brown eyes, excellent physical condition.
Equipment: Smith & Wesson 500, K-bar knife, 12 rounds of S&W ammo, 9mm police issue 24 rounds of ammo.
Attire: White T-shirt, blue-jeans, belt, military issue boots, knee-pads, elbow-pads.
Status..............Human.
Infection Status.........Not infected.

Top Bottom