• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

Sexta_PT

Name: Sea Biscuit

Equip: M-3 shotgun, first aid kit, town map, 5 grenade, somme ammo.

Bio: he was working in the investigation department of the police station until he got fired by inapropriate condute.
Now he works as a private detective.

Cloths: black t-shirt, blue jeans , soldier boots and a Simpsons hat.

Status: He got a disiese that makes him calm in the worst of the situations (that disiese realy exists but i dont remenber the name)

L

Lurker
Sexta_PT;65327 said:
Name: Sea Biscuit

Equip: M-3 shotgun, first aid kit, town map, 5 grenade, somme ammo.

Bio: he was working in the investigation department of the police station until he got fired by inapropriate condute.
Now he works as a private detective.

Cloths: black t-shirt, blue jeans , soldier boots and a Simpsons hat.

Status: He got a disiese that makes him calm in the worst of the situations (that disiese realy exists but i dont remenber the name)

Accepted, but is your person Human, Infected, or a Zombie.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rathit;65132 said:
Name: Vince Ragnt
Equip: Hunting rifle with 3 shots,Dessert Eagle with 27 shots, Baseball Bat, Knife.
Bio: No one really knew much about Vince, he usually just went to college, went home, and locked himself in his room. Eventually his mom checked his computer while he was at college, and saw him writing a book, so she put it down and walked away.
Clothing: Black leather jacket with red trim and metal studs on the trim, Jeans, Brown and Orange hunting boots.
Appearance: Normal Facial structure, Brown short hair, American, Green eyes.

Will start when i have 2-4 more people.

Ah... good 'ol Superman... I missed him. Too bad Trinity don't post anymore. I've seen random Valentine posts though.

I guess I'm in.

I'll get back to you when I come up with a character.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Name: Analia

Equip: Broken butterfly, a pair of Gold Lugars, a backpack containing 10lugar clips (30 rounds each) and 25 case of bullets for broken butterfly and a set of daggers.

Bio: A young woman, ready to set out for college has recently graduated from high school. Coming from a half gang related and army/air force employed family, she choses not to associate with them and lives on her own. She carries pride of being independent, intellegent and does anything to accomplish her goals. Analia is often kind, witty, and has a great sense of humor. Although, she is serious at measurable situations and is capable of solving them quick. Her quick reflexes, stunning character, and straightforward attitude makes her a strong leader and is not afraid to take charge.

Clothing: A red raceback fitted tank with gray skinny jeans. Wears calf-legnth black boots. Has a small black backpack w/ clips for luggars, case of bullets for broken butterfly, and gun hoister around the left thigh and another around broad hips.

Appearance: Latina, dark brown complected, long brown hair pinned up in a pony tail, side sweep bangs, brown/grayish reflective eye color, average/proportioned body type, 5'2", nose piercing

Sexta_PT

my status is infected i guess because i got that disiese (i never write this word well, lol)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Guess I'll join in. It's going to be my first time participating in an RPG and hopefully I'll do good. D:

Name: Howard Kessler

Equip: Combat Knife, Glock 18 with 80 extra rounds, and three cigarette packs.

Bio: Howard is a very quiet man - he rarely talks, and has this odd belief that he would only talk when it is needed. His age however, had him manifesting vast amounts of knowledge and logical reasoning. He had a family, but he was the only one left after they were wiped out by a freak accident. He likes to be alone, but moreover, a friend wouldn't hurt him much. When he has the time, he would always light a smoke and enjoy it.

Clothing: Grey shirt with fitting jeans, wedding ring, belt with gun and item holsters (one of which containing his Glock 18) and a metallic watch to tell the time. :D

Appearance: Black hair(crew cut), American, Brown eyes, some facial hair growing by the edges of his face, but no mustache or beard. Physically fit, and about 6 feet tall.

Mr Sunshine

It's going to be my first time participating in an RPG

Mine too. So forgive me for doing any mistakes.

Before starting I need to ask some questions. Will there be any anti-viruses? Will we use herbs and first-aid kits for normal wounds? Tourniquets?

If our player dies, can we make a new one? Can we -if we like- control the zombie after his death?

Application

Name: John Kalogeropoulos

Equip: nothing right now

Bio: John is in his first year of college. Orignally living in New York he rents a small appartment near the Raccoon University. Unfortunately, due to some health problems he lost the first two months of college. This combined with the fact that he is an introverted person has made his life quite difficult in the city. He rarely goes to college anymore and he preffers staying in his house playing video games for days.

Clothing: pyjamas(trousers and jacket), slippers

Appearance: dark short hair, brown eyes, 1,85 metres(I'm not used to inches!), slim, Greek-American

Status:Human, gets easily tired because of his health problem

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Wow... we have a bunch of newbies comin' in don't we? Well if anyone needs reference here's our legendary first RPG that was the best damn thing since strawberry sundaes!
http://forum.residentevilnews.com/showthread.php?t=898

Name: Armin Dunahoo
Sex: Male
Nationalities: Irish/African/French/American
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 210 lbs.
Build: Solid

Weapons: Combat knife (like S.T.A.R.S. Wesker)
H&K P8 (20 rounds)

Life-long practitioner of Northern Shaolin Kung-Fu and took up Krav Maga during mercenary work. (Believe me, martial arts is like Yoga... really makes you feel good.)
Spent a few years working as a private contractor (or rather) a mercenary for various democratic African governments. Had a successful run.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
tequila;65563 said:
yes bc it would be awesome having some girls kicking ass. Is this similar to RE outbreak?

Gotta wait for Rathit's OK.
Yeah... sort of, but more versatile. Read the thread link. It's a ****ton of pages, but it's a damn good read. I don't think I'm wasting anyone's time by asking the newbies to read it. Maybe it'll give you guys some ideas....

tequila

Bottle Lover
DegenerateElite;65566 said:
Gotta wait for Rathit's OK.
Yeah... sort of, but more versatile. Read the thread link. It's a ****ton of pages, but it's a damn good read. I don't think I'm wasting anyone's time by asking the newbies to read it. Maybe it'll give you guys some ideas....

No I was just saying. Thx for the link. So far 3 pages through it. Ill read more when I get home. :)

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Name: Levi Noble

Equip: AR15, (4) 30 round clips, Taurus 9mm hand gun, (3) 13 round mags, Glock 40 cal. hand gun, (3) 16 round mags, (1) grenade, two field rations, simple first aid kit, 2 flares, a flash light, and a 2 way radio (broken and threw it out).

Bio: Ex-Marine Recon discharged for injury while in combat. He is now employed as a U.B.C.S. Lieutenant. Was dropped into the center of the city with his squad. His squad was systematically wiped out and is alone.

Clothing: Camo B.D.U.'s, tactical vest, tactical boots, gloves with the fingers cut out.

Appearance: Short brown hair (cut to the Marine standard issue), brown eyes, and a small goatee. 5'11 180lbs.

Um.. I was just reading the first rpg and it seems like there were a lot of.. umm... god modding. Like the loads of guns, infinite weapons, things that could never ever ever ever happen, etc. Is this supposed to be a realistic rpg or what? Seems like the infinite weapons thing just takes away from the fun. And what was up with the loads of people with D.Eagles? I'm sorry if I seem like I'm flaming. I just want to know how this is going to work.

L

Lurker
tequila;65469 said:
Name: Analia

Equip: Broken butterfly, a pair of Gold Lugars, a backpack containing green
herbs, red herbs, and blue herbs (mix kit) and a set of daggers.

Bio: A young woman, ready to set out for college has recently graduated from high school. Coming from a half gang related and army/air force employed family, she choses not to associate with them and lives on her own. She carries pride of being independent, intellegent and does anything to accomplish her goals. Analia is often kind, witty, and has a great sense of humor. Although, she is serious at measurable situations and is capable of solving them quick. Her quick reflexes, stunning character, and straightforward attitude makes her a strong leader and is not afraid to take charge.

Clothing: A red raceback fitted tank with gray skinny jeans. Wears calf-legnth black boots. Has a small black backpack w/ herbs, and gun hoister around the left thigh

Appearance: Latina, dark brown complected, long brown hair pinned up in a pony tail, side sweep bangs, brown/grayish reflective eye color, average/proportioned body type, 5'2", nose piercing

Take out the herbs, insert first aid kit and your good.
I forgot to mention the rpg does not use herbs.

As for the rest of you accepted.
DegenerateElite said:
I'm willin' to add one if Rathit don't mind.
And Elite, Rose was f*ckin awesome, remake her too?

L

Lurker
Elochai;65571 said:
Name: Levi Noble

Equip: AR15, (4) 30 round clips, Taurus 9mm hand gun, (3) 13 round mags, Glock 40 cal. hand gun, (3) 16 round mags, (1) grenade, two field rations, simple first aid kit, 2 flares, a flash light, and a 2 way radio (broken and threw it out).

Bio: Ex-Marine Recon discharged for injury while in combat. He is now employed as a U.B.C.S. Lieutenant. Was dropped into the center of the city with his squad. His squad was systematically wiped out and is alone.

Clothing: Camo B.D.U.'s, tactical vest, tactical boots, gloves with the fingers cut out.

Appearance: Short brown hair (cut to the Marine standard issue), brown eyes, and a small goatee. 5'11 180lbs.

Um.. I was just reading the first rpg and it seems like there were a lot of.. umm... god modding. Like the loads of guns, infinite weapons, things that could never ever ever ever happen, etc. Is this supposed to be a realistic rpg or what? Seems like the infinite weapons thing just takes away from the fun. And what was up with the loads of people with D.Eagles? I'm sorry if I seem like I'm flaming. I just want to know how this is going to work.

Sorry for the double post, but its a pain editing a thread to quote, I will not god mod on this one. I just was in greed with power back then.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
Hey is this actually a game or is it a comment game or somethin? You know like where u gotta use ur imagination?

L

Lurker
Its sort of a game, we re-write what happened in raccoon with our own characters.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
Oh cool i'll join in. How i make a character? Still gotta use ur imagination tho right? If so, my guy's gonna be a national guardsman.

Top Bottom