• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

L

Lurker
Fallen91;65544 said:
Before starting I need to ask some questions. Will there be any anti-viruses? Will we use herbs and first-aid kits for normal wounds? Tourniquets?

If our player dies, can we make a new one? Can we -if we like- control the zombie after his death?

The answers:
It depends how the story goes, if you find a laptop with battery and happen to know it was umbrella, use an umbrella ID code from a dead scientist, you may possibly find one if you decide to find an antivirus, but you have to travel back to the lab to get it :p.

You will only use first aid kits, and if you venture into a hospital you can decide to find Tourniquets in one of the operating rooms.

If you like you may either create a new character, or play the role of a zombie, but if you play a zombie you may have no weapons, only the things you wore at death clothes-wise, If you die as a zombie you will either have to create a new character or *gulp* rage quit.
P.S. You will have to wait a full 24 hours after your character dies if being shot, fall down, or any other natural way of death for the zombies to feed on you.

Blargh Man said:
Oh cool i'll join in. How i make a character? Still gotta use ur imagination tho right? If so, my guy's gonna be a national guardsman.
Yeah, make an inventory, make nationalities, appearances, and clothes, and a little more.
Just copy and paste the application sheet on the first page and fill it in if you want to create a character

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
Name:Vincent Ackerfield
Equip:M92f Handgun(3)Pistol clips
Bio:Vincent was a national guardsman when the infection started,his unit was sent in to close off a district of the city when his platoon was attacked. He later woke up in a hospital, he felt fine. So he got up, and his survival of the now zombie infested raccoon city started.
Clothing: White tanktop,Dogtags,Combat Pants,Beige Combat Boots
Appearance:American,Fair complexion,Army Style haircut,5'9" tall

Did i do it right?

L

Lurker
Vince went outside for a walk in the park because his power went out...but when he walked outside his city home, there were no cars with the exception of abandon ones, there were neither no lights even in buildings with generators. There was nobody outside. He didnt really mind, since it was late at night so he continuously walked. once he was about 100 yards from his house some creepy dude walked up and was about to bite him when he pulled out his pocket knife and kicked the man off.
"What the hell is going on with you. Go f*ck yourself." He said insultingly
That didnt stop the man though as he continuously tried to bite so Vince repeatedly stabbed the man in the stomach. After he pulled the knife out the man didnt even seem to notice so Vince stabbed the man in the head, but not to deep. the man still didnt notice so vince pushed it in more before being almost bitten.
"I've got to call the police!" He said frantically pulling out his cell phone. When he called he only heard the caller not reached message. After that he walked in his house, got a little more gear, and went outside.
After, he pulled out his baseball bat from his bag and was ready to beat anyone who tried to bite them.
"What is this, a zombie invasion." He thought he joked to himself.
By the time he got to the police station it was locked.
"What the hell come on let me in!" he said knocking on the door. Eventually he decided to beat the door open and when he got inside there were bodies everywhere...

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Lt. Levi Noble and his squad sat silently in the chopper. Only the noise of the whirling blades could be heard in the cargo hold. Suddenly, his radio clicked on and that's when his Captain went back over his orders. "You will be dropped into Raccoon, just outside the hospital. It is crucial that you secure it and hold it along with squads Juliet and November. You are to hold and defend it at all costs. The citizens have become crazed due to..." He had read his mission statement over a dozen times already and memorized the maps of Raccoon City. The Captain was talking as if they weren't coming back. Something just didn't seem right.

Suddenly, the pilot's voice clicked on, "We are nearing the LZ. Ready your men, we drop in 60 seconds." "Roger," Levi replies. "Alright men! This is it. Check your sh*t and get ready. We drop in 60." Levi closed his eyes and read back over his orders. "Why am I so worried? Riot control is cake. But why the need for so much fire power?" Suddenly, the pilot's voice brought him back, "Doors are open and you are clear for drop. Good luck, Lieutenant."

Little did he know, he was about to enter hell on earth...

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Elochai;65571 said:
Um.. I was just reading the first rpg and it seems like there were a lot of.. umm... god modding. Like the loads of guns, infinite weapons, things that could never ever ever ever happen, etc. Is this supposed to be a realistic rpg or what? Seems like the infinite weapons thing just takes away from the fun. And what was up with the loads of people with D.Eagles? I'm sorry if I seem like I'm flaming. I just want to know how this is going to work.

If you keep reading yu'll see we got better at curtailing it as we got along. It was our first RPG. Cut us a break, dude.
Otherwise... we know better now, so yeah... NO GODMODDING! Rathit already much more lenient with you guys than I am. I think some of you start off with too much. (Don't go and change it, though. Rathit and I were pretty good and adjusting the difficulty to each character.)

Rathit;65572 said:
And Elite, Rose was f*ckin awesome, remake her too?

I would love to. Shoot, I might as well bring back Tony. Changing Armin to Tony.

Name: Tony Miranda
Sex: Male
Nationalities: Italian/Irish/Puerto Rican/Native American
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 212 lbs.
Build: Muscular (Buff)

Weapons: Nothing at the moment

Needs no introduction.

Name: Rose Luna Coraline
Sex: Female
Nationalities: French/Spanish/American/English
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 125 lbs.
Build: Toned (Fit, but not buff)

Weapons: ???? Pepper spray? Tony?

Goddess of shotguns!

tequila

Bottle Lover
Washing down the stress from a long hard day. Analia steps out of the shower feeling refreshed. She puts on her clothes and styles her hair up into a ponytail and flat irons her bangs into a side sweep. As she walks into her bedroom, she grabs the remote control lying on the night stand next to her bed. The 30'inch LED TV she got last month is set on the channel 7 news. She paces around in her uptown studio apartment she just recently moved in 3 months ago. Faded memories of family and old friends linger in the back of her mind. There was so much drama and chaos because half of the family served as air force sergernts and the other half were gang affiliated. She learned the tricks of the trade from her father and uncles.

***"BREAKING NEWS: Raccoon City has been terrorised from these zombie looking monsters. Many people have been reported bitten and wounded from cannabalism attacks. What is happening to Raccoon City? The Raccoon Police Department and S.T.A.R.S are investingating these matters." a news reporter states.***

Analia breaks out of her dazed state as she turns around and pays attention to the news.

"Oh my god, what could this be?" Analia thinks to herself.

*Glass breaks and a woman screams. Moaning and loud sounds can be heard from the downstairs apartment*

"What the f*** is that?" she says startled.

She runs to her closet and takes out a luggage bag. The zipper is a bit stubborn to open, but with enough force, she gets it to unzip and takes out a pair of lugars her dad gave her for her 18th birthday. The clips are lock and loaded in the shiny gold guns. Then she pulls out her ultimate favorite, the broken butterfly and checks for ammo. That one is loaded as well. She grabs her small backpack contaning 10 clips (30 bullets each) for the lugars and 25 bullets for the broken butterfly. The gun hoisters are then attached to her left thigh for the broken butterfly and another around her broad hips for the luggers. The backpack is swiftly put on and takes a quick glance around the room.

*The light in the apartment begins to flicker and shuts off.*

"Aw great, if it couldn't be my day." she thinks out loud," Let's ready to lock and load!"

Using the light of her cell phone, she opens the drawer and grabs her nicely hand handcrafted daggers her uncle gave her before leaving, just for self-defense. Running down the stairs quickly, she sees the zombie coming toward her and executes a headshot with the equipped gold luggers. The zmobie falls back slowly. With no remorse, she has heard of the rumors coming true in front of her own eyes. The woman she heard screaming earlier lies dead at the bottom of the stairs. Her body limps uncontrollably. Analia shakes her head and walks out the door, into another world she would never know.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
tequila;65620 said:
She runs to her closet and takes out a luggage bag. The zipper is a bit stubborn to open, but with enough force, she gets it to unzip and takes out a pair of lugars her dad gave her for her 18th birthday. The clips are lock and loaded in the shiny gold guns. Then she pulls out her ultimate favorite, the broken butterfly and checks for ammo. That one is loaded as well. She grabs her small backpack contaning 10 clips (30 bullets each) for the lugars and 25 bullets for the broken butterfly.

*The light in the apartment begins to flicker and shuts off.*

"Aw great, if it couldn't be my day." she thinks out loud," Let's ready to lock and load!"

Using the light of her cell phone, she grabs her nicely hand handcrafted daggers her uncle gave her before leaving, just for self-defense. Running down the stairs quickly, she sees the zombie coming toward her and executes a headshot. The zmobie falls back slowly. With no remorse, she has heard of the rumors coming true in front of her own eyes. The woman she heard screaming earlier lies dead at the bottom of the stairs. Her body limps uncontrollably. Analia shakes her head and walks out the door, into another world she would never know.

How'd you get those through customs...? lol

I'm gonna be a little nostalgic and lazy.

The smell of smoke and alcohol filled the bar. The bar was like a black sheep in the city and fittingly placed on the edge. I was quiet when it was. Most of the rough-necks and hard-asses spent most of their time playing pool, but not a day went by where there wasn't a bar fight. Jack, the owner and bartender of this fine and relaxing establishment had to keep a clean-up crew on twenty-four hour duty just to keep the place presentable. Even then, it was a stereotypical fashioned slum back alley-type bar that no one knew about.
Tony had gotten into his fair share of fights there too. He was tough though. He had no problems getting up from taking a hit. His problem was landing a hit ...at least until his entry into the military. All of his fore-father's served in wars -big ones. Though, involved in countless smaller wars in third-world countries, Tony felt incomplete without his own great war to claim unto himself. The bar fights helped somewhat, but not enough. His return to the city and bar in which he felt so secure and at home was a welcome visitation before he moved on in his life; but his soul was crying out for something... of what he couldn't comprehend.
"Jack, what's on the TV there?"
Jack looked to the TV and face Tony with a smile.
"You finally interested in the news huh? I guess what they say is true; 'if it bleeds, it leads."
"Come on, Jack. Just turn it up."
Jack stopped polishing his glass and turned up the TV. Only three minutes passed before the jukebox fell upon deaf ears and billiards lay on the table solitary. Everyone in the bar fell silent at the reports of the cannibalism plagueing the city.
"Holy- ****...."
"Mary, mother of God...."
The comments filled the bar as a more sentimental side appeared in all the men. The entry of woman snapped them out of it, Jack pulled out his shotgun from behind the counter.
"Get out of here you freak!"
"Easy, Jack." Tony said gently pushing down his gunbarrel. "Don't be so jumpy. It's not like you." Tony smiled,
Jack came to his senses and chuckled.
"Damn straight, jackass. Sorry little miss. I'm deathly sorry about that."

(One hour later....)

Tony and Rose, that was her name, watched the bar atop a building several blocks away demolished with nothing left but splinters to show of its former glory. Tony and Rose were both badly hurt. Not bitten or scarred for they were ignorant of the nature of the lesser beings- these "zombies" as it were. They were tired, bloodied, and weak from the catastrophe the swept through the bar and several others on the same street including the munnitions shop. All they managed between them was the 45. Magnum Revolver upon Jack's wasted body with ten extra rounds from the shop before its destruction and a shotgun from the same place with no extra rounds. Tony gave the guns to Rose as he carressed his knife like an old friend he hadn't known in a long time. Out of breath, his sight blurry, and breathing hoarsely, he spoke.
"You alright?"
Her own heartbeat pounded so hard it hurt. Upon her knees she looked up at him and smiled weakly.

I love this opening. Captures the characters the best, I think.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
How is he being lenient? The gear I posted for my character is the same that the U.B.C.S. used in the movies and books. I know my "tone" in this sounds like I'm being a douche, but I'm really not trying to be. These are real questions and me just giving you points and answers. xD Sorry if it seems like I'm flaming. I'm REALLY trying to make it not sound like it. :lol:

======================================

It had been three hours after Echo squad landed at the hospital with squads Juliet and November. When they arrived, the building was already overrun. Dead bodies and shambling corpses had already taken up residence. Unfortunately, November was the first ones in and the first ones to fall to the ranks of the undead. I told Juliet to go in to assist, but that too ended in the loss of life. They were able to relay a crucial piece of information before being wiped out. Amidst the turmoil, one soldier yelled out, "Shoot them in the head!" It still did little to lessen the odds that were stacked beyond our reach. Still, it didn't matter. It was time for us to do our job. Go in and secure the building.

Levi looked around at his squad mates, people who he lead into countless skirmishes before. People who had become his brothers long before now. He would forever regret the words he would say to them next, "Ngome, you take point. Harlow, you cover our ass. Let's move!"

tequila

Bottle Lover
DegenerateElite;65622 said:
How'd you get those through customs...? lol

What do you mean? The daggers?

Nice character intros. I'm really digging the atmosphere here. Nice work and keep up the good stuff!

I also edited a little, to add more specifics and took out the herbs from my gear list because I just read that herbs aren't allowed?

tequila

Bottle Lover
*Door slams shut*

Looking both ways, the streets are deserted and it's already dark. She looks around and determins which way to go. Shuffle sounds are coming from the right side of Analia. She takes a few steps down from the front srairs. A group of zombies are aimlessly lingering the streets. One of them trips over what appears to be a young woman in a navy blue pant suit. Both fall and crash on the hard pavement of the street. Analia laughs at such sight but is dumbfounded of how the city is going to be in ruins soon.

Sneakly, Analia starts speed walking on her left side of the block, The zombies on the opposite side of the block pause for a moment and sniffs warm blood nearby. A once lived consruction worker turns 180 degrees and spots her. Analia looks back to get a look that one of the zombies detected her.

"Aw s***! Not again..." she sighed.

Construction zombie starts pacing towards her and makes a sound. Other zombies nearby turn around to communicate with the construction zombie. Then, they start moving faster.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed.

She broke out into a jog and increased to a sprint. Her blood pressure felt like it was rising because she was trying to maintain herself and keep on running. The construction zombie was the fastest one out of the pack. It's rotting flesh peeled off. Red spots appeared on his face and hands.

Analia looks back to notice the one in the construction uniform is ahead of the mob.

"This one is too fast! Why doesn't he just lay dead like the others?" she thinks to herself.

Analia pulls out her lugger from the right gun hoister and shoots two rounds on the construction zombie.

*BANG BANG*

One hits him on the leg and the other on his chest. He staggers and falls down to his knees. Not wanting to waste much ammo, she continues to sprint until she hits Madison Ave. There is a barracade holding up on the block. With a quick jump, she manages to get over the barracade and on to the next side. Still running, Texaco Gas Station is on the right side Five cars are abandoned by the gas station. All of them are totalled. There's a unoccupied gasoline truck near the pumps.

Slowing down the pace of her steps, she paused for a moment to catch her breath. There are no signs of zombies around here. Analia sighs and is a little relieved for get away from that sucker. She wipes the sweat of her forehead and goes towards the entrance of that gas station and enters. Before opening the door, she arms herself with the gold luggers. Slowly, one hand is opening the door, while the other holds the gun. Once inside, the owner of the gas station is slumped over the counter. Analia runs towards him.

"Hey are you ok? What happened to you?!" she interrogates in a concern tone.

"Those crazy monsters attacked me! It hurts so much! Ahhh!!! I can feel the burn!" cries out the owner.

"Hang on there, there has to be something around here....Wait! What's in this freezer?" replies Analia.

"Those are special fluids that operates the train that goes through this city. Ahhh! Please help me! It hurts so bad!" the owner yelps.

"Let me take a look at it...oh my god, it's pretty bad," she examines, "Stay here while I go out to look for a first aid kit! Please don't move!"

"Please hurry! AHHHHHHH!!!!! Just go find that goddamn thing. There's a hospital.....but that's far from here and can be accessible with the train. It's near a church...AHJHH! There should be some around. Just go, I'll try to take care of myself!" the owner says frustatedly.

The open wound of the owner is on his shoulder. He slignly stoops and breathe deeply. Wrinkles crease around his forehead and eyes in frustaration of the enduring pain. Staggering to the next room, Analia tries to assist him.

"No! Let go of me!" the owner shakes off her hand, "Just go find the medicine please! I'll be fine here alone! I have my gun. JUST GO!" yells the owner.

Analia nods and runs out of the gas station.

Mr Sunshine

*continuely pressed controller button sounds*

TIP....TAP....TAP....TOP....TIP

*sounds become faster*

TIP..TAP..TAP..TIP..TOP..TUP

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! ***** YOU, YOU PIECES OF ****!!! LOOSERS!! AS IF YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE LIKE IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!

*throws the controller at the mirror. The mirror breaks.*

John Kalogeropoulos has just died in the zombie game. His 15th attempt to beat it on Suicide Mode turned out to be unfruitful again even though he is one hell of a player. He has been playing for days and the fact that he can't complete the game really enrages him. His sight is fixed on the "Game Over" screen for quite a while. Suddenly he realises that he has lost the sense of time. He even doesn't know what day is it! He quickly grabs his cell phone and sees 38 calls from his parents instead.

"Damn.. We just talked yesterday! What the hell they want again? I'm not a kid anymore.."

John opens the date screen. It reads "September 24th, 1998."

"I feel better now" he says sarcastically.

While he throws the cell phone on the couch a scream comes from the corridor outside the appartment.

"Huh? Who is there? Hello?"

*Another scream*

John rushes on the central door and opens it quickly. A young woman is lying on the floor and a man is on top of her..

"Ehm...Guys.. get a room seriously!"

The man's head turns to John's direction. His whole face is covered in blood and his eyes.. his eyes seem dull, like they have never known of life.

"What the **** is this?"

John closes the door abruptly and locks it.

"I should play less video games in the future....."

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
Sorry it took so long 4 my intro i had 2 wait.
Also after and before every part of my story i'll add vincent's status.

Vincent awakens in a hospital bed, he says "Where am i? Where is the rest of the squad?". He gets up from the bed and looks at the bedside table to find his gun, ammo, and holster. He picks it all up, puts on his holster, puts his gun in it, and puts his ammo in his pocket. He walks to the door leading to the hallway, he tries to turn the knob but it doesnt budge. Then he looks to his right to find a doctor covered in blood leaning against the wall. He walks up to the doctor and says "Sir, you alright?".
Feeling his pulse and discovering that he is dead, grabs the key out of his hand. He unlocks the door to suddenly see the doctor shuffling towards him, he pulls out his gun and points it at the doctor. Vincent knows that he shouldn't waste ammo so he quickly runs left past the zombie and runs out the door. Closing the door, he holds the door closed as the zombie relentlessly pounds on the door, picks up a walker and jams it under the doorknob. As he walks down the hallway lined with beds with bodybags on them, he finds a room. Vincent walks up to the room and says "Why do i feel like i'm being watched?". As the room is too dark to see into.

L

Lurker
tequila;65625 said:

Nice character intros. I'm really digging the atmosphere here. Nice work and keep up the good stuff!

I also edited a little, to add more specifics and took out the herbs from my gear list because I just read that herbs aren't allowed?
I just think herbs aren't realistic, i want it to be as a real zombie attack, in raccoon.

P.S. DEGENERATE IS RP MOD!!!!!! Follow the rules he says, the applications he accepts, and practically, most anything he says involving the rp.

L

Lurker
Vince heard more screams as he walked into the building. After he made his way in he immediately barricaded the broken door. When he looked back, he was surprised by a sudden zombie on the floor. He stomped on its head, ran, then beat it's head with his bat.
"I've got to find more ammo here." he said to himself.
After, he checked the dead zombies pockets finding a police baton, and 1 9mm magazine. The baton looked quite useless, and he didn't have a 9mm gun so he just left the guy behind. After, he had to make his way to the Chief's office. He had to waste 2 Dessert Eagle shots on the fire escape ladder's locks. Vince then climbed up and went to the secretary's office. In the room, he found a first aid kit, and took bandages, and painkillers.
"May as well not feel it while I'm about to turn undead." He mumbled. Suddenly a zombie came up from under the desk. He threw a knife at its head, missing though. After he shot it with his dessert eagle. Then he went into a corridor where one of 3 doors was the chief's office. "I think I will choose the one that says chief" He joked to himself
Once he went inside he saw the chief dead. He mainly came here for the armory, which was located on the door opposite of the chief's desk. Once there, he found nothing useful but a bullet proof vest, which was still quite useless. He put it on under his shirt anyway. After, he was about to go outside from the main entrance when suddenly an R.P.D. Officer came up and asked him for help. It appeared he was bitten though.
"I'm afraid I cant help you" Vince said looking sad.
"Bu- but why not? I just got hurt by a collapse" The officer asked with sorrow in his voice.
"Well, I can spare some painkillers, and a few bandages." Vince said handing them over.
"Well, Good luck out there and don't get infected." The officer said.
When Vince walked out of the building he immediately thought to go the college, most people there had self defense objects. Once he opened the door, he immediately pulled out his dessert eagle shooting all the zombies he saw, but he got scratched by one...
=========================================================================
See what I mean about finding a cure? I'm not saying where he got scratched so for all you know hes not infected, its for me to know and you to find out.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Elochai;65623 said:
How is he being lenient? The gear I posted for my character is the same that the U.B.C.S. used in the movies and books. I know my "tone" in this sounds like I'm being a douche, but I'm really not trying to be. These are real questions and me just giving you points and answers. xD Sorry if it seems like I'm flaming. I'm REALLY trying to make it not sound like it. :lol:
Oh no, I perfectly understand. You came up with decent reasoning as to why you have all that, but read some of the stuff some of you guys start ou with. Someone started off with a Magnum having something like 30 to 90 bullets (I don't remember if it was 10 or 30 bullets a clip... I just remember three clips)
You get my point. No worries though. After about three pages, most of it will either be gone or useless anyway. lol

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
tequila;65625 said:

???? herbs not allowed? Eh, weed makes more sense I suppose. I suppose we're going for realism, then.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rathit;65687 said:
P.S. DEGENERATE IS RP MOD!!!!!! Follow the rules he says, the applications he accepts, and practically, most anything he says involving the rp.

Umm... thanks, Rathit.... (Word emoticon goes here.)

Sorry for triple posting... don't do that often....

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Echo Squad had made it to the third floor, but had sustained heavy casualties. Only three soldiers remain of the 12 that entered.

"The waiting room is secured, sir." says Harlow.

"Good. Everyone, rest here. We leave in 5." replies Levi.

"Excuse me, sir?"

"What is it, Robbie?"

"Why the hell are we still doing this? There are only three of us left! We can't clear this entire building AND defend it with just the three of us. We need to.." Before he could finish, something darted in front of the three men and charged them. Levi and Harlow had managed to jump out of the way, but Robbie was too slow. The monster had decapitated him in an instant.

Levi just laid there, staring in shock of the green monster that had just killed his friend. The monster was green and reptilian. It's huge claws dripping with the blood of his friend. It's shriek woke him from his stupor. "FIRE! KILL THE F***ING THING!"

Round after round pounded into the beast, but still it moved forward. Levi ran around the monster and into the hall. He could hear Harlow's gun still firing. Levi looked out the window and saw that the roof of the first floor waiting room was high enough for them to jump without injury.

Levi turned to yell for his friend, but it was too late. The monster eviscerated him, allowing his entrails to spill out onto the floor.

"NO! HARLOW!" Screamed Levi as he emptied the remaining round of his clip. Levi stared at the monster, cursing it as it limbered toward him. Levi saw something move out of the corner of his eye. It was Harlow, removing the pin to his grenade....

L

Lurker
DegenerateElite;65705 said:
Umm... thanks, Rathit.... (Word emoticon goes here.)

Sorry for triple posting... don't do that often....

So your not happy? Cause i could easily take that away and give it to another person after a few more pages.

Top Bottom