• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The new Resident Evil RPG

L

Lurker
Morphine;96684 said:

Application

Name: Saskia Petrovsky
Equip: FN Fifty-seven dual, first aid kit, map, compass, three grenades, ammo, combat knife, walkie-talkie and a compact mirror to check on her hair in the most serious of situations.
Bio: Saskia is a Russian woman who works for a mysterious and secret organisation simply known as ‘The Organisation’, sent into the dense, snow-covered forests of Canada with her team to inspect a crash site. When she lands in the forest and finds the wrecked helicopter, a dead body drops out of the side door, which shocks Saskia. The dead man’s head moves upwards, and he groans in hunger, crawling towards Saskia’s feet. She aims for the head and shoots a straight bullet into his forehead, killing him. She reports this to her team, and they finish off the job, killing anything ‘extraordinary’. Saskia sighs, hops into the helicopter and returns back to base. Saskia is still deemed ‘unfit’ after a leg injury from a previous mission, which she claims is minor, but she isn’t allowed in on any of the action, which aggravates her. After a week, her leg is checked and she is given the all-clear. Saskia is given a mission to be sent to Racoon City, but she is not told specifically why. Agreeing to the mission, she is sent as soon as possible to the city, unaware of the horrors she will face, and a familiar face she will encounter.
Clothing: Army vest with a long-sleeved black top underneath, fingerless black gloves, plain black short-shorts exposing her long legs and military-styled boots.
Appearance: Saskia has long, blonde hair curled at the bottom, which springs when she jumps. Her skin is almost flawless, and her lips are peach-coloured, puckered and pretty. She has a heart-shaped head and crystal blue eyes which shine in the moonlight. She is tall, 5’10, and weights 115lbs. Saskia is a beautiful woman, quick-tempered, flexible and cold. She is quite untrusting, but may warm up to you if you don't get on her bad side.

Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
It had taken Levi and what's left of the survivors an hour to secure the weapons and ammo of their fallen comrades and to dispose of their bodies. Before they had time to rest, one of them ran into the room.

Armed Survivor: Quick! There's someone running through the courtyard!

Levi: C'mon everyone! We have to get down there!

As they ran through the offices, towards the front door, Levi couldn't help but to let his mind wonder.

Levi (thought): God, there are only five of us left. There's no way we can survive this... NO! We can do this! We HAVE to survive. We can't give up! Not when people are depending on us!

Levi and the band of survivors ran through the last office and out into the main hall, just in time to see the dog leap onto the man. Levi brings up his rifle.

Levi (thought): Squeeze, don't pull. You can't miss. Don't miss...

BAM

The bullet soared through the air, just inches above the man's face and into the dogs left eye.

Levi (yelling): Help him up!

The band of survivors run for the man.

Levi grabs the man by the back of his vest, dragging him from the door. One of the survivors was trying to close the door, but another dog grabbed him by his leg and dragged him off into the courtyard.

Levi (yelling): Close the dam* door!

The last two survivors secured the door, exhaling in relief. Levi extend his hand to the man, offering to help him off the ground.

Levi: I'm Lt. Levi Noble of the Umbrella Bio-hazard Countermeasure Service. And you are?
===============
Items found: Ammo

Equipment: (1) AR-15, (2) full .223 cal 30 round magazines,(1) 30 round .223 cal magazine with 19 shots left, (1) empty .223 cal 30 round magazine, (1) 9mm handgun, (2) full 9mm 13 round magazines, (1) 9mm magazine with 10 rounds, (1) empty 9mm magazine, (1) .40 cal handgun, (3) 16 round .40 cal magazines, (1) grenade, (1) field ration, (2) flares, (1) simple first-aid kit, (1) flashlight, and (1) Radio.

Blargh Man

Das Panzer Kommandant
Wow, been a long time... If it's ok rathit, i would like to scrap my tyrant story and make another survivor please. I have some new found time, but you might have to give me extra time before i make another post to this just in case. Once i have confirmation i will start working on my new character.

L

Lurker
Blargh Man;98866 said:
Wow, been a long time... If it's ok rathit, i would like to scrap my tyrant story and make another survivor please. I have some new found time, but you might have to give me extra time before i make another post to this just in case. Once i have confirmation i will start working on my new character.

Sure, dude. Sorry about the delay. Enjoying the holiday season.

raphael73;99345 said:
this should be mods

this should be grammed

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Aileen walked through the empty hallways. She thought that silence was always safe, but now, the silence creeped her out. She only wished for a sign of life in here. Suddenly, she heard something crawling very fast towards her. Aileen stopped for a moment to listen, but she couldn't hear anything.

''H-hello?''

No answer. Aileen sighed and walked on. Suddenly, something broke through a window and jumped in front of here. '''What the-?!'', Aileen screamed. The thing was something unnatural. Its brains were visible, its claws were huge. And on top of that, its tongue was very long. Aileen was in a shock. The thing came towards here very quickly. When it tried to kill Aileen with its claws, Aileen felt down. She luckily dodged the claw attack, but she wasn't out of the danger. She quickly crawled up and ran as quickly as possible away. The thing was faster, but Aileen managed to lock herself up in a room. She'll just wait for it to quit chasing her.

Kevin Redfield

Superweapon
Name: Kevin Helsing
Equip: two 45 colts
Bio: Kevin was an undercover S.T.A.R.S that was hired as the Head of Security for Umbrella. But now he has been injected by Umbrella. He somehow changed the T-Virus on the cellar level and it changed him into a superweapon, who is faster, stronger and has killer instincts.
Clothing: look below
Appearance: look below
steve.jpg

L

Lurker
Kevin Redfield;100230 said:
Name: Kevin Redfield
Equip: two 45 colts
Bio: Kevin was an undercover S.T.A.R.S that was hired as the Head of Security for Umbrella. But now he has been injected by Umbrella. He somehow changed the T-Virus on the cellar level and it changed him into a superweapon, who is faster, stronger and has killer instincts.
Clothing: look below
Appearance: look below
steve.jpg

Two things I'm unsure about. One, I ask of you to change your characters name. This isn't supposed to tie with any of the story.

Two, is your person an enemy or a friend?

Kevin Redfield

Superweapon
Rathit;100244 said:
Two things I'm unsure about. One, I ask of you to change your characters name. This isn't supposed to tie with any of the story.

Two, is your person an enemy or a friend?

Okay how about Kevin Helsing? And he's a friend don't worry he's not controlled by Umbrella.

L

Lurker
Kevin Redfield;100308 said:
Okay how about Kevin Helsing? And he's a friend don't worry he's not controlled by Umbrella.

Kevin Helsing is fine. Just dont make him too monster hunterish.
And since hes friendly Im gonna have to ask you to tone him down a little.

Kevin Redfield

Superweapon
Rathit;100335 said:
Kevin Helsing is fine. Just dont make him too monster hunterish.
And since hes friendly Im gonna have to ask you to tone him down a little.

Okay he's has the instincts but he doesn't use them.

Kevin Redfield

Superweapon
Kevin wakes up after bright lights went on. He felt dizzy for a moment and he realized he was different area than where he was before. He last remembered Umbrella men grabbing him and a fellow squad member named Fredrick.

He sat up and look straight ahead of himself and saw that he was connected to many I.V.s. He screamed with fear and surprise when he look at himself. He started pulling the I.Vs out of his arm with grunts and he start screaming in pain as he starts pull some from his head. He looks and saw that he was cloth-less and he saw a white lab jacket and he walks up to it and pulls it on.

Kevin messed with the keycard lock with one of the I.Vs that was still on him and it opened with a thump sound. He grabs his forehead as he walked out of the room and into the dark hallway. He moved some of his brown hair away from his face, trying to see the darkness in front of him.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
The thing didn't stop. It obviously tried to break the door. Aileen stepped backwards. She was confused. She knew that after a few more seconds, she'll die. But then she saw a magnum on the disk. In the past, she did use a handgun several times, but that's it. She doesn't have any experiences with a magnum.
''Well, guess I don't have any other choice'', Aileen said to herself. She checked if the magnum was fully reloaded. It's been used several times, but there were enough bullets to kill that monster.

Aileen aimed to the door. She shot and she luckily hit the monster. She opened the door to check if the monster really is dead. To be sure, she shot another bullet and walked away.

Aileen walked through the hall to another hallway. She heard some moanes. Are those zombies even here, she stressfully thought. She walked on to check out where the moan came from. There were several zombies feeding on a corpse, and hopefully they won't notice Aileen if she just passed by. Depending on that thought, Aileen silently passed by. She sighed when the zombies didn't notice her. She quickly opened another door.

Kevin Redfield

Superweapon
Kevin lost in the pain, he didn't see that a young girl was in the same hallway with him. He groaned in pain as his body started getting feelings back on his body. He felt strange not sure on what happened to him he looked on his arm and saw he was injected with something.

He looked around himself and saw a zombie was coming near him. He felt angry for some reason. He runs up to it and it tired it's best to bite him but the groaned as he grabbed behind it's head and jaw and twisted it creating a snapping sound. It groaned with a sound that sounded like a man hurting and it fell down to the floor dead.

Kevin buttoned up the lap coat as he walked down the dark hallway. He learned from the labs under the city never to trust the silence in the darkness. He felt sick as he collapsed to the ground groaning in pain and slams his arms against the hard ground. He gasped as he felt something moving through his veins like snakes through grass. He closed his eyes lost in the pain again. Not knowing a zombie or two was coming towards him.

Top Bottom