• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tell us more.

Hoady

Yeah that part they force a kid to shoot one of 2 kids and the other asks if he wants to get shot in the hand or the foot.He pulls out his hand and they shoot his foot.

Its an awesome movie though i've watched it like 10 times.Holiday to Rio de janeiro has been cancelled lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah raw film haha i watched it when i was well high havnt seen it since but id like to own it hahah it is a good film lol ive only seen it once lol

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Haha what a funny conversation. :) But now back to topic...

A_Wesker123;6634 said:
Hi.I just thought that this might be a fun little topic. Basically you can tell everyone a bit about yourself.
I'll start.(please be sure not to include any 'Real' information such as your real name).

Hi.My name is A_Wesker123.I play rugby and am captain for my schools team.My favourite game series' are 'final fantasy's and obviously resident evils.I have played all Resident evil games and also all of the Final Fantasy's.

Hopee that you all post on my topic as im sure people would love to hear all about you. :)
I'm Romero (I guess most of you knew that by now :p), and I'm from the middle of nowhere. I'm interested in geography and know every country and capital in the world. I have been in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Cyberspace, Denmark, England, Netherland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Greece, and I might have forgot one or two. Did I mention cyberspace? That's where I live.
I want to visit Australia, Spain and USA too.
I've got driving licence for almost all civil land based vehicles and machines, and also licence for about half of the military land based vehicles. I love driving.

Top Bottom