• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tell us more.

Hoady

I watched bits of a vampire anime the other day don't remember the name if i see the tv guide will post the name.I think i saw spirited away in guiness world records and i have seen ghost in the shell they usually have late night anime shows on a channel called SBS.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I swear thatz what the french do. my only ex loved all that tounge stuff said it was french, bt screw her. she needs a white flag in her mouth hahah

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha you dont understand a tounge in the mouth? its a deeper kiss thats for sure lol an the white flag normly means "i give up" some people dont really know how to kiss though, some girls just go nuts an start eating your face, thats when you need a white flag to shove in tere mouth hahah coz thats the point where you stop kissing because you know the other persons crazy, coz they dont know how to do the frenchie

i geuss i dunno

Trinity

Non the kissing,the white flag :D hahah..dunno..We all kiss with tongue here...The rest is just lovely smooching...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
shove the white flag in the mouth of te girls that cant kiss!!! thats what I thought it meant hahah

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
hahah your missing out, i think its alright for girls to kiss each other. but guys .. i dunno only if girls asks for it hahah

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha thats emo girls for you always think there the most messed up people until something bad happens hahah

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I wont disagree they are cute but thats just because of the image, shame some of them get carryed away an put lots of holes in there face with metel hoops an sh**e

Top Bottom