• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tell us more.

A_Wesker123

The Original
Hi.I just thought that this might be a fun little topic. Basically you can tell everyone a bit about yourself.
I'll start.(please be sure not to include any 'Real' information such as your real name).

Hi.My name is A_Wesker123.I play rugby and am captain for my schools team.My favourite game series' are 'final fantasy's and obviously resident evils.I have played all Resident evil games and also all of the Final Fantasy's.

Hopee that you all post on my topic as im sure people would love to hear all about you. :)

Bringerofchaos888

Hi, my name is Bringerofchaos888

I love anime, game's, and friend's.
That consist's of alot of anime!
My favorite game series are, Ninja gaiden, Devilmaycry,and Resident evil. I have dream's to one day travel the world, then stay in japan. I'm funny and easy to get along with, but sometimes I'm just not serious enough, but when I need to I can dish out meaningful word's thats gonna make you go WTF o_O!

I'm gonna warn you now...I'm very chaotic.

RE4

Yo, My name is RE4.
I love girls, games, my drums, and music. I like rock especially, I've been to many concerts and gigs, and am planning on joining a band (I've already had 3 bands ask me but I'm still undecided). I'm smart, funny, and outgoing. If you want to know more, hit me up on MSN or AIM. They're both in my profile. Take care everyone.

dark_zero

mi my name is chels im into HEAVY METAL MUSIC number one thing without it id be ****ed anime is another thing i love, and i also love computers without em i wouldnt be able to do the things i love im a big salazar fan as u can see lol but i love Link more lol anything else u wanna know about me just let me know

REGirlfan

Hi my name is REGirlfan and i love to sing and dance and like playing RE games.Im a sophmore in high school and i love math and science.I like to shop like crazy lol

alonecrow

well, here we goes.. my name is alonecrow. just simply call me like that.
i'm still in college now, at one of the best institute in my country.
i'm majoring earth sciences..

i love music, especially alternative rock music, such as muse, franz ferdinand, etc..
my future dream will be watching the biggest muse concert, since i didn't get to watch it while they was here.
i think that's all for now.. ;)

if you want to know me more, just open my profile there..

Ronman

hey everyone my name is ronman. and i love long distance running and listening to grunge music like nirvana and alice in chains. when school starts back, i will be in the the 10th grade. in my spare time i usually run, play soccer, workout or play video games.

Nicholai

Hmm, i'm Nicholai(really, i've Russian/Polish origins), i'm in art school, photo and cinema, some graphic design.
I love music, power and symphonic metal(Nightwish, Epica, Rhapsody, DragonForce, Within Temptation, Visions of Atlantis, Kamelot, Evanescence....) others kind of music too.
Love movies, all kind, but horror <3
Some anime, games(RPG, survival-horror...), besides i like to be with my friends, of course --"

RegeneratorHater24

Hi, I'm RegeneratorHater24. I love to play video games (especially RPG's, Action, and adventure games), read, sing, and draw. I have 4 pets. I love to watch scary movies and eat chinese food. I also like to try new things. Ummm, I can wiggle my ears :D Yeah, thats about all I can think of.

Cousintony

Hello, Im CousinTony. I like many sports (baseball,football,etc) I like some anime, many games. My favorite game series are Legend of Zelda and resident evil.

black monster

hi there

i'm black monster

i suck at fighting. i like to listen to jpop. i like resident evil, Dvil may cry, metal gear solid, and prince of persia. i am a job hunter ATM its a temporary job. oh yes grammer is my worst nightmare.

my dream is i know that i have one but i don't know what it is, you know. i am like someone who walks in a road and he knows that the road he is walking in has an end but he doesn't know what is it.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Hi, I'm CR1994. I'm in upper/high school, and I am top at German, Drama, English, History and Geography. I've been in the school's athletic's team and the school swimming team. I play airsoft, video games, I love movies, music...

Blah, blah , blah.

Oh, I'm Scottish, Irish, Welsh and English. I also have a mad temper and whenever I'm p-ed off... I threw a guy into some tables for insulting my dad.

That's my violent life :p

ResiDude

Hey, I'm ResiDude.

I've just started my first year doing A levels and I'm trying my best to do well. (at the risk of losing my friends)

In my spare time I like playing games, watching films, and reading. Also learning to play the guitar.

My favourite types of games are horror/action and my favourite game series are RE's (duh!) and I like the motorstorms and FEAR games. (Go Project Origin :)).

My favourite type of film is horror and my favourite films are films like Resident evil (all of them) and Battle Royale. << I also like Japanese films as they are usually scarier.

Not really sure what else to say..

If you want to get to know me or just want to chat add me on: small_fry12@hotmail.co.uk 8)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=301.msg20351#msg20351 date=1232749833]
Hey, I'm ResiDude.

I've just started my first year doing A levels and I'm trying my best to do well. (at the risk of losing my friends)

In my spare time I like playing games, watching films, and reading. Also learning to play the guitar.

My favourite types of games are horror/action and my favourite game series are RE's (duh!) and I like the motorstorms and FEAR games. (Go Project Origin :)).

My favourite type of film is horror and my favourite films are films like Resident evil (all of them) and Battle Royale. << I also like Japanese films as they are usually scarier.

Not really sure what else to say..

If you want to get to know me or just want to chat add me on: small_fry12@hotmail.co.uk 8)
[/quote]So you're R**n!

ResiDude

[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=301.msg20352#msg20352 date=1232749884]
So you're R**n!
[/quote]

What? lol. If you want to speak add me on msn. ;)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=301.msg20353#msg20353 date=1232750090]
What? lol. If you want to speak add me on msn. ;)
[/quote]You're the dude who added me a few days ago. The one with the Umbrella logo.

ResiDude

[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=301.msg20354#msg20354 date=1232750242]
You're the dude who added me a few days ago. The one with the Umbrella logo.
[/quote]

Did I add you lol. I forget. What's your email address again?

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=301.msg20357#msg20357 date=1232751073]
Did I add you lol. I forget. What's your email address again?
[/quote]cafc-789@hotmail.com

Top Bottom