• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tell us more.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
is that your nose? like a bull ring hahah? I dont mind them but they leave scars so youd have to keep it in the hole time lol. lips an eyebrows are alright not sure about face peircings though.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ohh belly button hahah get one of those thin chain things to put in it an belly dance. thats hot. only if youget the belly dancer outfit though

Hoady

For girls being gay is fine(if there not massive balding dykes)but the other way round is plain raw.Even if there were 4000 hot women ready for a quality shag and there happens to be another bloke in the room he would have to get the hell out before anything happened.

Feng-Hi

I'm Feng-Hi, I'm married with a little son who is only 11 and a half weeks old.

I did a psychology degree at University and my favourite colour is blue. Best holiday ever was my dream holiday to Egypt which was our honeymoon.

I don't have any tattoos and wouldn't have one and I am really keen on getting a fit physique through the ym and fitness (that annoys the wife a lot!!!)

Now you're bored!

Trinity

No we're not :) Pleased to meet you :) and kiss your son from all of us :) May he grow up as a fine lad :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hoady;25925 said:
For girls being gay is fine(if there not massive balding dykes)but the other way round is plain raw.Even if there were 4000 hot women ready for a quality shag and there happens to be another bloke in the room he would have to get the hell out before anything happened.
......OHHH! you talking about gays not wanting to be around dykes?

Trinity;25942 said:
What the **** are you talking about :D
lol haha thats what i thought after i read the whole thing lool hoady thats funny though :p as always

Feng-Hi;25948 said:
I'm Feng-Hi, I'm married with a little son who is only 11 and a half weeks old.

I did a psychology degree at University and my favourite colour is blue. Best holiday ever was my dream holiday to Egypt which was our honeymoon.

I don't have any tattoos and wouldn't have one and I am really keen on getting a fit physique through the ym and fitness (that annoys the wife a lot!!!)

Now you're bored!
Why would getting fit anoy the wife? you should say everyone will be jelous of her for having a fit & healthy husband lol.

qoutes :p

Hoady

Well you were talking about girls kissing each other...right?

No not that.Filthy,massive,balding,lesbian,man beating,man sounding,man looking women are dykes.Its terrible.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
ew yeah fatty dykes nasty...
girls kissing mmmm hahah there have been alot of girls in my area holding hands in the street maybe its a new thing but its hot lol im walking down the road like whoah =D

but there is a dude that looks like a woman, dunno what drugs hes on he looks nasty. black hair high heels man features what the hell. its an obamination

Hoady

Man every once and a while you will always get chicks making out with each other at parties come to think of its actually quite often although i haven't been to many parties lately they are difficult to find when your outta school.but yeah you do get some weird suckers walking around freely maybe thats why i don't go out to the city anymore lol.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I always find myself walking home at like 2am its a really bad idea, one day im gonna get jumped in the night an end up crawling home all bleeding lol haha i mean i hope not...

Hoady

Sometimes if i'm really baked i do get paranoid because i usually walk down this path and around it is covered in bush from one of my mates.There are houses eventually but damn i actually get paranoid of groups of kangaroos usually early in the morning its only like a 600m path before its safe but it does scare me sometimes if i'm high but i never smoke dope anymore anyway.

When your drunk though you don't give a crap its so much funner then dope in my opinion but i suppose i'm telling you crap you already know.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Your right when im drunk i dont really care about things like that but walking home late is still walking home late just abit differnet when your high and lol about the kangaroos thats jokes id be shoook of them too haha

nah its not so bad just where im from if its late an your on your own if theres a group of three or more id say youve got yourself some trouble walking towards youu.

some kids on bikes tryed to cloths line me once that was jokes like some biker kids XD i wanted to steal all there bikes...
if people mess with you, you gotta act like some crackhead to make em go away :/

Trinity

Oh my god... You're real brave... :) We don't have those problems here...I mean,I sometimes walk to my home at 3 pm,and all's cool..Peaceful...

Hoady

Yeah i would like that its usually nice around here and when theres groups i usually just go up and talk cause there probably teens and i know most the locals.But when you go in the unknown areas it really sucks but i'm usually with mates anyway but its alot calmer then lets say spain now i'd like everyone to see if they could survive there a month.People just try to act like tough ****s for no damn reason people tell me they think perth is one of the craziest cities now but they haven't been out of the state they need to get out and see some real, pure crimed up areas.Its the media pumping people full of ****.

I've been chased by a crew of about 15 aboriginals and another time i was with a mate we were about 50 meters apart and we got mobbed but that was after a party, can't believe there were just like 20 people watching.Anyway this discussion is just depressing lol just go watch city of god easily one of the best movies made.

city-of-god.jpg

city-of-god2jpg.jpg

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Is that the film when some gang of black dudes shot a black kid in the foot?
that films pretty raw =P dont think ive seen a film thats so realistic in the ways of living a thug life.

Top Bottom