• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil; Pig Flu Outbreak

D

Deleted member 1428

Mutate lol. My mom sent me this little joke email on where after you get the flu you'd turn into a pig man :lol:.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Yeah lol!! "You'll be alright, you'll just die. Can I get you anything while I'm in the kitchen??" LOL

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
wolfgirl;52636 said:
Yeah lol!! "You'll be alright, you'll just die. Can I get you anything while I'm in the kitchen??" LOL

Hehehe =)
No, actually, 'twas about my sister.
I think she was only 18 months when she contracted meningitus.
But, luckily it didn't mutate and I'm here with you guys/gals! =D

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
ChrisRedfield1994;52713 said:
Hehehe =)
No, actually, 'twas about my sister.
I think she was only 18 months when she contracted meningitus.
But, luckily it didn't mutate and I'm here with you guys/gals! =D

Aww :( I am sorry about your sister. But I am glad that you're okay :D

My sister died, but she died before I was born

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wolfgirl;51821 said:
@Romero: "Slagged" is like being picked on or teased for being/doing something. In that context the user was teased when playing RE4 cos their family is from Spain. Other uses: "slagging off" "to slag someone off" "I got slagged for...". Not to be confused with a slag (noun), which means a trashy/promiscuous person. Molten slag (noun) is a term used in chemistry, so don't confuse that either :)
Thanks for explaining it so detailed!
Also I'm sorry for one sister missing in your family. :(

ChrisRedfield1994;52061 said:
Need any info on H1N1, just ask me.
I had it, so I'm more than reliable =)
I take it you are sure it was H1N1? I heard in the news here that 80% of the suspected cases of H1N1 actually are normal influenza, not H1N1.

Here is no capacity to test every patient, so people that thinks/suspects they've got H1N1 are just sent home with Tamiflu and told to isolate themselves.

ChrisRedfield1994;52481 said:
Yeah...
I have the serious glandular fever, meaning, I have one life of chronic fatigue syndrome/ME and reocurrences =(
But I'm coping with it =)
I think that's what we call the "kissing fever" here, and it's quite a nasty disease. Ouch.

wpstudart

Hey, I don't want to turn anyone on conspirators, but you guys already heard about the Conspiracy about H1N1? If not, I'll tell you guys :D

wpstudart

Ok then :lol:

Well, People say that H1N1 is an man-made virus, a modified influenza virus, just less mortal or something like that. Some say that the virus doesn't exist either. Anyway, they did that to help the economy, because the sells of Tamiflu, and 'Alcohol gel' sales got a lot bigger and famous, they say that it was to stop the break from the economy. Well, do you see on the news 'The economy Crisis' is getting worse? I don't see news about it in weeks or a month... Well, It's a Conspiracy, can be fake or true :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wpstudart;55537 said:
Ok then :lol:

Well, People say that H1N1 is an man-made virus, a modified influenza virus, just less mortal or something like that. Some say that the virus doesn't exist either. Anyway, they did that to help the economy, because the sells of Tamiflu, and 'Alcohol gel' sales got a lot bigger and famous, they say that it was to stop the break from the economy. Well, do you see on the news 'The economy Crisis' is getting worse? I don't see news about it in weeks or a month... Well, It's a Conspiracy, can be fake or true :p
What a ridiculous stupid theory. Are all the ill people just actors? Or are they hypnotized?
The sales of Tamiflu and alcohol gel can't make up for the losses caused by businesses closing down to stop the flu. And all the people staying home on sick leave, what's the prize tag for that?

I think they have to come up with a better theory. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom