• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil; Pig Flu Outbreak

wpstudart

Romero;55635 said:

What a ridiculous stupid theory. Are all the ill people just actors? Or are they hypnotized?
The sales of Tamiflu and alcohol gel can't make up for the losses caused by businesses closing down to stop the flu. And all the people staying home on sick leave, what's the prize tag for that?

I think they have to come up with a better theory. :rolleyes:

I can't agree with you more, but they say that. The ill people are ill, but with a ordinary flu. I don't know anymore, is all the mad people that doesn't know what to do, and start creating these things. Conspiracy is a weird thing :pirate:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm starting to think that it's often the conspiracy theory itself that is conspiracy, not the target of the theory. :p

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
On the subject of swine flu, its all be blown out of proportion, apparently by now 100,000 people a day were supposed to be getting the virus, guess that never happened, more people die from regular winter flu than this rubbish

Popo

hey guys i started burning in fever in classes today and i went to a hospital and i have this disease, im gonna have to be put in a quarantine room so its gonna a while until i become active again in the forum

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Slash;60215 said:
hey guys i started burning in fever in classes today and i went to a hospital and i have this disease, im gonna have to be put in a quarantine room so its gonna a while until i become active again in the forum
It must have been bad if you got hospitalized. How was it?

To most people, H1N1 is not as bad as it was predicted to be, few people gets seriously ill. But this new virus is responsible for almost ALL cases of influenza in Norway now. I know many people who had it, including the family next door.

I got the vaccine 1.5 weeks ago, if I stay healthy a few more days it's supposed to give me full protection.
Are you folks getting vaccinated?

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
No, I didn't get vaccinated. H1N1 is just getting blown out of proportion. From what I was told, it's just the regular flu on steroids. With proper medication, good hygiene (i.e. washing your hands often, showering on a daily basis), and eating healthy, you should be fine.

Top Bottom