• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 7? *SPOILERS*

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
about Helena ending it feels like Leon has passed the torch to her, although it still too early to say she 'll become female version of Leon (dunno why they gave her slutty RPD cop customs in merc).

Chris ending, it should Chris who injected himself with C-Virus & sacrifice himself for Piers, that's will be epic & memorable. I don't know how long Capcom will using Chris as hero, but he is really need retired, and I've got impression Chris will be always alone, not marriage because he thinks, it's not safe to have family (children & wife) while B.O.W still running in the earth.

Jake & Sherry have already done good job as future hero & heroine of Resident Evil.
I never thought about Chris injecting himself with the virus, that would've been BRILLIANT! He pushes Piers into the escape pod and tells him to carry on his work, and watches as he shoots off.

I would've cried like a little girl if that happened.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
well this is irrevelent, (responding to your Jake injects himself with the C-virus statement), cause in the introduction-cut scene of Jake's campain. he injects himself with the C-virus and it doesn't affect him like the others, since he is immune to the virus and it has been said that his blood can cure anyone Infected with the C-virus.
Gotcha.

ResidentE

about Helena ending it feels like Leon has passed the torch to her, although it still too early to say she 'll become female version of Leon (dunno why they gave her slutty RPD cop customs in merc).

Chris ending, it should Chris who injected himself with C-Virus & sacrifice himself for Piers, that's will be epic & memorable. I don't know how long Capcom will using Chris as hero, but he is really need retired, and I've got impression Chris will be always alone, not marriage because he thinks, it's not safe to have family (children & wife) while B.O.W still running in the earth.

Jake & Sherry have already done good job as future hero & heroine of Resident Evil.

Do slutty costumes really need to be explained? :p

but ehm, yeah, I'm pretty sure Jake is going to have a big role in 7. I just hope Chris isn't in it. For some reason, I don't like him.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Jake/Jill please, that would be awesomee.

She's got such crazy history with Wesker aswell so it would be crazy.

Reactions: svp

willowsby

I never thought about Chris injecting himself with the virus, that would've been BRILLIANT! He pushes Piers into the escape pod and tells him to carry on his work, and watches as he shoots off.

yes, and it's a good way for regeneration of heroes in RE. To be honest I'm not liking Piers so much as new characters compared with the others, I think Capcom have purpose not too much developed his character, I mean his personality kind of flat compared with Jake & Helena but maybe because Capcom want sacrifice him or in another words as canon fodder.

By the way, Chris ending, remind me of Armageddon.

BranBran

Maybe Piers is still alive? It didn't show him blow up lol. Also, Capcom could give Claire a really good story line to bring her back. It's not hard and she is one of the favorites so only a few people would be upset about it. Side not: I wish Sherry had a costume where she wears Claire's jacket she gave her at the end of part two! :)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Maybe Piers is still alive? It didn't show him blow up lol. Also, Capcom could give Claire a really good story line to bring her back. It's not hard and she is one of the favorites so only a few people would be upset about it. Side not: I wish Sherry had a costume where she wears Claire's jacket she gave her at the end of part two! :)

But wasn't he struggling to keep a hold of himself, and trying not to let the virus take control of him? So surely he'd have succumbed to the virus afterwards. Also, the place they were in was underwater, so it's likely that it flooded with water afterwards. I think he's dead.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Do slutty costumes really need to be explained? :p

but ehm, yeah, I'm pretty sure Jake is going to have a big role in 7. I just hope Chris isn't in it. For some reason, I don't like him.

well it is Japan, i mean, it is of obvious why they put the school girl like out-fit for Sherry and the semi-provocitive sexy cop look for Helena's RPD outfit :cool:

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

what i got from the Ending of Leon's campain, most specifically when Leon gives Helena her own hand canon (pistol) the Picador, i got the impression that Leon and the organization/group officially gave her (Helena) a official Agent (secret-service) of the B.S.A.A. (even if in the beginning that Hunnigan said that Helena is a Secret Service Agent, in the beginning. revealing Helena's position or something like this). Also, the vibe i got and see in Helena, is that. she is female version of Leon :)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

from what Chris, feels about Piers; what i think if he *Chris* saw Piers in danger and there was no way he can save him *Piers* and the only option was the virus strain to save him, i could see him *Chris* do it (inject him self with said virus strain), since as Chris said to Piers in the elevator about him *Chris* saying to Piers, that after all this madness is over, he *Chris* will retire and pass the torch to Piers. Cause what i've got from Chris is that he is ready to resign, after he tells Jake, go ahead "shoot" (after all he feels he's done his call of duty after eliminating his Personal Vendetta againt Albert Wesker). Sad, but True :'(

i've felt really sad when i saw the Ending (the final cut-scene) to Chris's campain, but inspiring at the same time, even to the point, when ever i eat a "steak" it makes me sad :'(

BranBran

But wasn't he struggling to keep a hold of himself, and trying not to let the virus take control of him? So surely he'd have succumbed to the virus afterwards. Also, the place they were in was underwater, so it's likely that it flooded with water afterwards. I think he's dead.
Because a BOW can't stay alive under water? I'm pretty sure he would be fine lol. He could always come back as an enemy or maybe even learn how to control the virus? :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That doesn't even sound far-fetched. If the good ending of Darkside Chronicles is canon, Manuela is able to keep her virus under control as well. Of course, she had more time to get used to it and the circumstances were completely different, but it's a different virus here too, so anything is possible.

(Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to open a "Piers theories" thread? I wanted to a few days ago, but I thought I was the only person who cared about him back then.)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
That doesn't even sound far-fetched. If the good ending of Darkside Chronicles is canon, Manuela is able to keep her virus under control as well. Of course, she had more time to get used to it and the circumstances were completely different, but it's a different virus here too, so anything is possible.

(Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to open a "Piers theories" thread? I wanted to a few days ago, but I thought I was the only person who cared about him back then.)
Sure, go ahead, I think a lot of people care for him after going through Chris' campaign.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Because a BOW can't stay alive under water? I'm pretty sure he would be fine lol. He could always come back as an enemy or maybe even learn how to control the virus? :)

I was thinking more along the lines of the sheer force of the water would crush him into stuff, plus all of the debris falling around him and sinking to the bottom of the ocean would fall onto him. :)

TJay

Premium
for bringing back Jill, it's possible as playable character. but for Claire and Barry, that's inappropriate.

Claire's already been out from this outbreak virus hell hole, she's working on TerraSave, just to provide aid. for making her return as cameo, that's acceptable but if she's return as part of main character, that's stupid i'd must say. she's already did her part, so no need for her to return in the main role.

that same goes to Barry, he's too old and have family. it's dumb for his age to return in the main battlefield (wouldn't want him pointing a gun while holding his walking stick, no?). he ain't like Chris that can punch boulders / throw someone easily nor he doesn't have any special blood.

but the rest of the characters like Rebecca, that would be great. except for Steve, he's gone, he should to stay dead.

for Billy, he's too cool to return into the outbreak incident. his character should stay that way, long disappeared and started a new life.

The fact she works providing aid, has experience fighting B.O.W's and her brother goes missing for half a year, is perfect reason for bringing her back. It's not as if it's the same hell hole, it's worldwide outbreaks. Anyone with any experience should (and I imagine in real life would) do what they could to protect people.

What's stupid is to write people off because of age or occupation, it's not normal circumstances & it's only been 15 years since the original outbreak, nobody would be so old that they'd be clutching a walking stick.

Felix

Dude... What you said about it should have been Chris that sacrificed himself, I totally agree. Although it was epic with piers, it really would have hit resident evil lovers. Also a great way for him to conclude his resident evil time.

This to can give more reason for Clair to return in the next game. Maybe maybe not, I just love Claire Redfield. My favorite character in the whole series. She should have AT LEAST gotten a mini story in RE6 like Jill did I'd RE5.

Top Bottom