• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 7? *SPOILERS*

Felix

I have to be one of the biggest resident evil fan out there, and I have to say, I would have loved if the games stood as they started, survival horror.

However, the turn they made in Resident Evil 4 was pretty cool too. I am still a hardcore fan. So Resident evil 6 basically showed me what I wanted to see and more. It was a great game and I love the fact that Sherry Birkin is a main character, none the less teamed up with Albert Wesker's son.

What do you guys think RE7 should have?
I would love to see Clair and Sherry. If Clair could team up with Leon in RE 7 would be epic, but most likely inappropriate. I need Claire at least!!!

Oh and they really need to kill off a main resident evil hero, that would also be epic and emotional.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I have a feeling RE7 will have a Claire/Sherry team up since Claire has almost 100% been confirmed for RE6 DLC post RE6 on a mission....

So I'm sure this will consist of Claire/Sherry working together, then running into Jake in the middle east and so on.

I'd love to see the return of Jill as well as Billy, they'd make an awesome team and as for the lone wolf... well a girl can always dream Helena would return doing her own thing and running into the rest in the game at some point. ;)

MEGANO

Take it from me as I have a relative person in the family worked on writing 2 scenarios of RE6 charachters which they are

" HELENA & Leon" & " Jake with Sherry" she said this last scene of Jake is one of the coming DLC she said almost like

Desperate escape in RE5 ... a continouse to the storyline of Jake

Summer

That secret ending with Jake almost assures that he'll be in RE 7, otherwise I wouldn't know why they created these cutscenes with him.

I'd love to play Jill again, yeah well she appeared in RE 5 but wasn't playable and wasn't mentioned at all in RE 6, so it would be great seeing her again. With Jake somehow. Weskers son together with Jill after her experiences with Wesker - Capcom could make a great story out of that.

Do you think Jake will be certainly playable in RE 7? Or do you believe - at this moment of time - that he'll get some sort of important role but without being playable (like Jill in RE 5).

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
That secret ending with Jake almost assures that he'll be in RE 7, otherwise I wouldn't know why they created these cutscenes with him.

I'd love to play Jill again, yeah well she appeared in RE 5 but wasn't playable and wasn't mentioned at all in RE 6, so it would be great seeing her again. With Jake somehow. Weskers son together with Jill after her experiences with Wesker - Capcom could make a great story out of that.

Do you think Jake will be certainly playable in RE 7? Or do you believe - at this moment of time - that he'll get some sort of important role but without being playable (like Jill in RE 5).

I believe that scene with Jake in the desert is setting up some campaign DLC in the future.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Ya know what i wanna see?

The most un-imaginable partner set up

Jake + Chris

Leon + Jill, Rebecca, Sheva (mehh who knows)

Ada + Helena

Piers + Sherry

Ect

Darkness

Infected
What if they had like 10 different characters, and each one had 10 different chapters, and each person's chapter was circumstantially paired with a different character, creating like 55 unique chapters each with a different pair of protagonists, and each person's campaign would go through all the levels they were in and they'd have a different partner each time and then in the very last level, all the characters converge. :cool:

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
What if they had like 10 different characters, and each one had 10 different chapters, and each person's chapter was circumstantially paired with a different character, creating like 55 unique chapters each with a different pair of protagonists, and each person's campaign would go through all the levels they were in and they'd have a different partner each time and then in the very last level, all the characters converge. :cool:

L....M....F....A....O

and they still wouldn't please everyone =p

Leo33322

Whoever Ada Wong works for
Ahhh I don't like Ada and Helena. They wouldn't get along IMO
I want Ada and Jill to be partners :D and piers/Helena seem like a good couple to me lol. The growl he does at her when they first meet is hilarious.
Rebecca + Claire
Jill + Ada
Sheva + Sherry. SS x's
Piers + Helena
Jake + Chris?
Sheva kinda annoys me =.=

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
These are the pairings I would like:

Chris + Claire
I know it happened before, but only for a short time, and many years have passed since then. Now that Claire is officially a civilian and Chris has become even stronger than he was back then, they must play very differently, and it would be interesting to see how they would still work together.

Claire + Sherry
Again, it wouldn't be the first time, but now Sherry is an adult who doesn't need to be looked after anymore, maybe she would be the one to look after Claire this time. It would also be a female pairing for a change, and one of the few that I think would work.

Jake + Piers
As I stated numerous times before, I find their catfights hilarious. I think this would be the first unhappy couple in the series (all other characters who worked together so far actually liked each other), but opposites attract. I can see a lot of potential here.

Rebecca + Anyone
Seriously, she needs to return.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Adding more characters to the story will not make a game better. Sure its good to have variety now and then, but if Capcom concentrates solely on one to two characters the story can be vastly better. The next installment should be about Jake and Sherry. We still need to see more character development out of them.

Darkness

Infected
I think the problem here is which characters exactly should be focused on. You say Jake/Sherry, but others might claim Leon/Ada.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Honestly, I don’t care about Leon and Ada anymore. They had three games and one movie together, and who knows how often they might have met off-screen. If their relationship hasn’t evolved till now, it never will, and they'll probably stay the same for the rest of their lives. Just like Chris and Jill, who will never become more than partners after all those years. Also, all four of them had more than enough screen time recently, so I think everyone agrees that Capcom should focus on Jake and Sherry for the time being (except for those who hate these characters, that is).

Reactions: Jay

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Adding more characters to the story will not make a game better. Sure its good to have variety now and then, but if Capcom concentrates solely on one to two characters the story can be vastly better. The next installment should be about Jake and Sherry. We still need to see more character development out of them.

with this being said, it is assured that the "main characters" of the game series have had their good share (appearance) in the series :cool:

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I think the problem here is which characters exactly should be focused on. You say Jake/Sherry, but others might claim Leon/Ada.
Then there would be no point introducing new characters if people want to see Leon and Ada's same old soap opera. Besides the way RE6 ended we can assume Jake will be the main character of the next installment.

Reactions: Hel
Top Bottom