• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 7? *SPOILERS*

KKAAIIG

So I've just beat Ada's Campaign and at the end it shows a cutsceen with Jake in another country (I'm guessing in the middle east?) and there are a bunch of Hunter-type B.O.Ws surrounding him in a small town. What do you guys think? Could there be a Resident Evil 7 staring Jake Muller? If so do you think Capcom will do separate stories or have Jake as the main one? I'd personally love to see Jake and Sherry teamed up in another Resident Evil game.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Seems likely that Jake will be the protagonist in the next RE game. And maybe Alex Wesker will finally be revealed too.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I would be happy to see Jake in the next Resident Evil although his character wasn't really developed well in RE6, hopefully this is something they can do in the next game. If Claire and Jill aren't in RE7 I will be mad!!

If I could have my way RE7 would be set at the same time as RE6, like 2 and 3, and it would show what the other main characters were doing during the outbreaks

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Jake's personality kinda reminds me of Dante from DMC lol, although Jake isn't quite as cocky but he is still a badass.

Insane 1

I would be happy to see Jake in the next Resident Evil although his character wasn't really developed well in RE6, hopefully this is something they can do in the next game. If Claire and Jill aren't in RE7 I will be mad!!

If I could have my way RE7 would be set at the same time as RE6, like 2 and 3, and it would show what the other main characters were doing during the outbreaks

Because everyone was already with the story side by side? And the fact Jake is being shown, would contradict your idea.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Because everyone was already with the story side by side? And the fact Jake is being shown, would contradict your idea.

Your theory holds no more water than theirs.

Also, not everyone was with the story side-by-side. What about Jill Valentine? Claire Redfield? Hell they could bring Barry back, Rebecca, the list goes on. These are people who have dealt with this stuff before, and since it was worldwide in 6, they would've known about it, i doubt they just sat on their asses.

I quite like the idea of 7 being parallel to 6 with Jill and Claire.

Insane 1

Your theory holds no more water than theirs.

Also, not everyone was with the story side-by-side. What about Jill Valentine? Claire Redfield? Hell they could bring Barry back, Rebecca, the list goes on. These are people who have dealt with this stuff before, and since it was worldwide in 6, they would've known about it, i doubt they just sat on their asses.

I quite like the idea of 7 being parallel to 6 with Jill and Claire.

No, because I don't want to hear the same story. Definitely for the fact it was pretty weak.

TheVacantThrone

No, because I don't want to hear the same story. Definitely for the fact it was pretty weak.

How would it be the same story? That's like saying every Reisdent Evil game is the same because it's all B.O.W based? It's different people, in a different part of the world.

Was Resident Evil 2 the same as 3? Nope.

zeroskaterz92

What about Jill Valentine? Claire Redfield? Hell they could bring Barry back, Rebecca, the list goes on.
for bringing back Jill, it's possible as playable character. but for Claire and Barry, that's inappropriate.

Claire's already been out from this outbreak virus hell hole, she's working on TerraSave, just to provide aid. for making her return as cameo, that's acceptable but if she's return as part of main character, that's stupid i'd must say. she's already did her part, so no need for her to return in the main role.

that same goes to Barry, he's too old and have family. it's dumb for his age to return in the main battlefield (wouldn't want him pointing a gun while holding his walking stick, no?). he ain't like Chris that can punch boulders / throw someone easily nor he doesn't have any special blood.

but the rest of the characters like Rebecca, that would be great. except for Steve, he's gone, he should to stay dead.

for Billy, he's too cool to return into the outbreak incident. his character should stay that way, long disappeared and started a new life.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
for bringing back Jill, it's possible as playable character. but for Claire and Barry, that's inappropriate.

Claire's already been out from this outbreak virus hell hole, she's working on TerraSave, just to provide aid. for making her return as cameo, that's acceptable but if she's return as part of main character, that's stupid i'd must say. she's already did her part, so no need for her to return in the main role.

that same goes to Barry, he's too old and have family. it's dumb for his age to return in the main battlefield (wouldn't want him pointing a gun while holding his walking stick, no?). he ain't like Chris that can punch boulders / throw someone easily nor he doesn't have any special blood.

but the rest of the characters like Rebecca, that would be great. except for Steve, he's gone, he should to stay dead.

for Billy, he's too cool to return into the outbreak incident. his character should stay that way, long disappeared and started a new life.

Well Chris has been missing for six months in RE6 and we all know how much Claire likes to go looking for her brother. Anything could happen!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
LOL they take Sherry away for like 12 years? Then just decide for her to be one of the protaganists.

Also, I was kinda upset, I was hoping Jake turns bad at the end, injects him self with the C-virus, and BOOM, It's Wesker all over again...

TheVacantThrone

LOL they take Sherry away for like 12 years? Then just decide for her to be one of the protaganists.

Also, I was kinda upset, I was hoping Jake turns bad at the end, injects him self with the C-virus, and BOOM, It's Wesker all over again...
He injects himself with the virus in his first scene in the game.

zydrate101

then i could say the same thing about leon being the protagonist in 4 . He was just a cop in 2 so he did his part so i don't understand why they used him again. I'm pretty sure they could come up with a great story featuring claire she deserves it and theirs alot of people that would like to see her again.

ArabianLuffy

Legend
Premium
Am I the only one missing Nicholai? What happened to him? Where is he?

That guy is kinda a strange villain. Never made any appearance after RE3.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
after seeing the ending to Leon's campain (the cut-scene), i got the impression that they will keep Helena :p in the Resident Evil universe, in which i find appealing. since she appeals to me :D. but any-how, after seeing completing all the three main campains and the bonus campain, i got the impression that Capcom ended 6, with an Open-Ended Ending.....

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

well this is irrevelent, (responding to your Jake injects himself with the C-virus statement), cause in the introduction-cut scene of Jake's campain. he injects himself with the C-virus and it doesn't affect him like the others, since he is immune to the virus and it has been said that his blood can cure anyone Infected with the C-virus.

willowsby

about Helena ending it feels like Leon has passed the torch to her, although it still too early to say she 'll become female version of Leon (dunno why they gave her slutty RPD cop customs in merc).

Chris ending, it should Chris who injected himself with C-Virus & sacrifice himself for Piers, that's will be epic & memorable. I don't know how long Capcom will using Chris as hero, but he is really need retired, and I've got impression Chris will be always alone, not marriage because he thinks, it's not safe to have family (children & wife) while B.O.W still running in the earth.

Jake & Sherry have already done good job as future hero & heroine of Resident Evil.

Top Bottom