• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 People actually buy this crap?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
plus it was way more affordable and popular than gamecube or Xbox i remember everyone was talking about PS2.

Well, it wasn't more affordable. One of the HUGE deals about the Gamecube was that it was only $99.99. It was the cheapest of the 3...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well, it wasn't more affordable. One of the HUGE deals about the Gamecube was that it was only $99.99. It was the cheapest of the 3...
Original Xbox was costly as hell and not to mention the ugly controllers both of them had
ilmxboxgamecontroller0001.jpg
images
Gamecube may have been cheaper but NO one cared about it back then and i still stand here astonished by the fact that system of this caliber exists and no one cared about it.
Wasn't Xbox, Ps2 and Gamecube all round the same price?.
While it is true that launch price of PS2 was costly but it did get cheaper and more affordable after a few years especially the PS2 slim.

And the with wide array of games PS2 had it was no brainier to not buy a PS2 and look for something as obscure as gamecube or xbox.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Obscure is not the word to use here. You make it sound like they hardly existed. That's FAR from true. They were the big three consoles at the time. Yes, PS2 did have a larger library of games, but to call the other two obscure? That's just a poor word choice.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Obscure is not the word to use here. You make it sound like they hardly existed. That's FAR from true. They were the big three consoles at the time. Yes, PS2 did have a larger library of games, but to call the other two obscure? That's just a poor word choice.
Well in my country they were obscure and no one had them probably because there is no dedicated nintendo fanbase in my country and gamcube was just meant for those fans.

Gamecube was discontinued in 2007.. and i brought my ps2 on 2005 so..... yeah not popular enough.

Teh-ParaNormaN-

Ha. I was really anti Resident Evil 5, 6, Operation Raccoon, ans whatever was in between if any. That was just blind hate though, same with COD, and all those other games all the "real gamers" like to rant about. Honestly, I just threw all the BS away and decided to play these games. I really enjoyed RE5 and 6 but truly hate Operation Raccoon. I regret ever being that guy who claimed to know "great games" and shot every ones opinions down because they weren't the same as mine. Screw being that guy, done with that crap.

Top Bottom