• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Other Survival Horror Games

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I would consider Resident Evil more like RPGs instead of Survival Horror.

I played alot of scary games both console & pc, the only series i didn't play was Fatal Frame.

The ones that's real scary: Snes Clock Tower, Silent Hill 4, Siren: New Translation, RE1, Haunting Ground, Dead Space 1, Alien Isolation.

But Siren is the scariest, because it took me a good 2 years to finish a what suppose to be 5 hours game.

Also not sure if anyone remembers "D" series.
If you consider RE more like an RPG I don't think you know what an RPG is.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Anyone ever heard of a Wii game called Calling? I saw it the other day at a local game store,and it costed a pretty penny. I wonder if it's any good.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Yeah, Space Money Octagon played it on one of their last streams with Derek. It's a pretty damn funny "horror" game.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Were there really survival horror games before RE if it game the genre the name?
Anyway. The Fallout games arent survival horror, but the Dead Money DLC (My favourite Fallout DLC ever) is kind of survival horror. A lot of people don't like that one, but it's amazing to me.
Also Clock Tower 3 terrified me. You never knew when the stalkers would appear.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
images
Just found Extermination today for 2.50, I'm gonna try it out. What really grabbed my attention was that the back of the case made it seem like an unofficial sequel to John Carpenter's The Thing.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Just found Extermination today for 2.50, I'm gonna try it out. What really grabbed my attention was that the back of the case made it seem like an unofficial sequel to John Carpenter's The Thing.

thats great bro just try it realy good the story and game play realy one of my best games.....watch out of the big huge lions that you cant see lol

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
Woahwoahwoah, LIONS!? I totally need to get that game! (I'm kind of obsessed with cats...) xD

yes big white lions....hard to kill and in pack dont ever think about close range combat be smart i snipe them from long and in up of something high so they cant reach me lol a trick for you to get easy kills

e_etu

Soram ~
Until Dawn : this game looks super good so i might buy ps4 just to play it :D
large.jpg

Also Nintendo will probably release fatal frame 5 this year to EU & Usa. :D so gonna buy it.
latest

Also Evil within looks good but i am not should i buy it. It looks pretty creepy :O

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
The Evil Within is amazing. Joseph is awesome, btw. xD
And its pretty cheap now.. I might buy it soon :D

THE MIND OF MAD MAN:that game is realy Joseph is a realy good character but they made it very solid? no feelings more cutsecne and some personal issues but pure evil ladys lol also that akumu mode is very dame hard even for me hardcore playr one hit and thats it realy one single damage means bye bye.....i will beat it thou

Top Bottom