• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Most Favorite RE4 Gun

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Raef;47934 said:
Some of the weapons, like the Red9, the Broken Butterfly, Killer7, and the TMP are even a little overpowered. The only things I use are the standard pistol (Leon's H&K USP) the Rifle (Springfeild) and either the Standard (Remington 870) or the riot shotgun (M4-90) as a close range. And the Springfeild is always saved for boss fights.
The TMP are underpowered in my opinion; The firepower is too weak. It fires 9mm and not cal .22! For realism each bullet should do more damage, but for gameplay it's about right.
Yeah the game is a bit too easy, but that could be dealt with by not letting the enemy carry ammo. It's too much ammo in the game.

You use the Rifle for boss fights? I prefer guns with a higher rate of fire. The TMP for instance...

Nemises;48532 said:
Anyways, as LFF said a few pages back about the Chicago Typewriter making the game boring I have one thing to say.... Correct!!! Yesterday I got bored with both the infininte launcher and the typewriter that I actually sold them and bought all my other favorite weapons which are:

Striker

Riot Gun

Mine Thrower

Killer7

Broken B.

Red9 (with stock)

TMP ( also with stock thing)

And the Semi-Auto rifle (with infrared scope)

And all of them are fully upgraded :D!!!!

Cuz really I actually wanna have fun with the game and I when I get killed sometimes I even like it now that it's more of a challenge.
Two shotguns and two magnums? :huh:

codename: HUNK;49366 said:
I like the standord guns. RE4 gets far too easy with the help of the merchant. You want a challenge? Never talk to the merchant. In the game, you start off with the standord handgun, you find a shotgun in a house at the village, and you find the broken butterfly in salazar's castle near the maze area. If you use only those weapons (no upgrades) plus grenades, you just might get more of a challenge.
No upgrades whatsoever? No rifle? Man, I like things difficult, but I think that would be too difficult.

D

Deleted member 1428

Yuparoo man but I sold my Riot Gun cuz I like the Striker better but I still have the 2 magnums.

codename: HUNK

Romero;49371 said:

The TMP are underpowered in my opinion; The firepower is too weak. It fires 9mm and not cal .22! For realism each bullet should do more damage, but for gameplay it's about right.
Yeah the game is a bit too easy, but that could be dealt with by not letting the enemy carry ammo. It's too much ammo in the game.

You use the Rifle for boss fights? I prefer guns with a higher rate of fire. The TMP for instance...

Two shotguns and two magnums? :huh:

No upgrades whatsoever? No rifle? Man, I like things difficult, but I think that would be too difficult.

It takes alot of practice, but if you stick with it, you can become the greatest RE4 player to ever live! Just try not to smash your paddle over the television set when you get frustrated, I've lost more paddles that way...

wpstudart

I just agree with LFF, the Chicago Typewriter, but it's very easy to kill everyone with it :rolleyes: Then, I love the Red9 maxed.

Nosophoros

Nemises;49458 said:
Yuparoo man but I sold my Riot Gun cuz I like the Striker better but I still have the 2 magnums.
Power wise yeah, but the striker sucks for med-long distance shots.
The B.B. and Red9 along with the bolt-action rifle are always in my inventory.

CassidyAcid

My beloved Riot Gun.
When I upgrade that baby..! The fun I have :D.

I also really love the Mine Thrower. They always help a lot with Garrador. And it attaches mines to people, what could be more fun xD?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
EternalImpaler;49519 said:
Power wise yeah, but the striker sucks for med-long distance shots.
I've heard that before. I think the Riot Gun are the best for med-long distances (not counting the special upgrade for the Shotgun).

CassidyAcid;49532 said:
My beloved Riot Gun.
When I upgrade that baby..! The fun I have :D.

I also really love the Mine Thrower. They always help a lot with Garrador. And it attaches mines to people, what could be more fun xD?
The mines works well against the Garradors? I found explosions to be ineffective against Garradors. I used all my green hand grenades on the one in the prison, and he didn't die. I think it was 4-5 grenades. They exploded under or very close to him, and it just piѕѕed him off. I had to shoot the plaga.

CassidyAcid

^^

Yeah they do, if you are lucky enough to get the mine somewhere on his back. What I do is grenade him (incendary or hand) and when hes down I shoot him with the mine thrower on his back. The part in the cage took 1 grenade and 3 mines on his back to finish him off.

Just gotta make sure you keep your distance as well :p.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Why waste grenades before you shoot darts in the plaga?

Using darts are fun, but it's also a waste of very powerful ammo? Unless you've found loads of darts, I'd preferred rifle rounds.

On topic, the weapon I like most atm is the bolt action rifle. Love it.

Raef

EternalImpaler;49674 said:
It's especially funny when they recover from the shot and try to run toward you.

I think I laughed for ten minutes, and **** a brick with it.

I was in the cemetary. The women that is a bit heavier, and wears brown comes out. I disarm her by shooting the knife out of her hand, and walk towards her. She screams, I back away to avoid getting strangled. I did that for about an hour. It was pretty pathetic, actually.

Hoady

and when the women lunge at you they sound like tigers lol.

My favorite gun is the bolt action rifle.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Chicago Typerwriter, infinite rocket launcher, handcannon, Killer 7, HUNK'S TMP, Krauser's Bow, and the Handgun with the silencer.

I the Chicago Typerwriter, infinite rocket launcher, and the handcannon because they are prowerful and they have infinite ammo.

I like the Killer 7 because it is powerful, looks cool, is a reference to the video game Killer 7, and I like how they put Killer 7 on the side of the gun.

I like HUNK'S TMP and Krauser's Crossbow because they are exclusive to the mercenaries characters, are powerful, can get one hit kill ( as for the TMP you have to shoot in the face then neck breaker for the one hit kill), and they look cool.

I like the handgun with the silencer because it comes with Wesker, it can be used to get Wesker do the thrust punch, and that the Silncer makes it to where Wesker looks like a professinal.

Nosophoros

Yes, although they make the game a little too easy, I prefer the infinite laucher. By the way, are you new here?

Top Bottom