• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Most Favorite RE4 Gun

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1428

What is your most favorite RE4 gun and why? Mine would probably be the Chicago Typewriter and Infininte Launcher. The others would be the Broken Butterfly, TMP, and Blacktail?

Levan

Polkka. lol
I love Ada's crossbow a whole lot especially because of the explosive arrows.

I like the blacktail as well due to its firing rate. :)

D

Deleted member 1428

No it doesn't D:. Hmm, I also like Krausers crossbow in the mercenaries and Weskers Killer7.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Nemises;45048 said:
No it doesn't D:.
Yeah it does. It makes the game 'too easy' and therefore it gets boring. I mean, it's fun and all to spray a regenerator with that thing, but when the boss fights only take seconds... I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I like it alot; it just eliminates any and all challenges. And no challenges kinda makes for a boring game.

Nosophoros

Yeah, I agree with Fatale, but I do like the alternating look. Other than the typewriter, I really like the red9 and the matilda.

Resident James

It would have been better if the Chicago typewriter was just a better version of the TMP rather than a 'kill most enemies in 2 bullets' thing.

That laser thing in the PS2 version, albeit cool, is kinda of a let down.

Broken Butterfly

Killer7. :D Surprise?--Thought I'd say the Broken Butterfly, huh?

I actually love the Chicago Typewriter, but I do agree that it may be too powerful. The infinite launcher is awesome, though. Ka-BOOOM!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
rathit;45051 said:
i love the punisher. at the beginning it just blasts through 5 heads.
Not at the beginning. Need exlusive upgrade.

I have not tried all the guns yet, but so far I think the good old rifle is awesome. Using it feels just really great! :D It's powerful too, it can penetrate a few bodies early in the game.
The semi-auto is better, but it's lacking the same good "feel".

(Edited)

D

Deleted member 1428

One shot and they're dead 8D. I also like the rifle. I also kinda like the Mine- Thrower because its fun when you attach it to people and they blow up as they walk towards you.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nemises;45415 said:
I also kinda like the Mine- Thrower because its fun when you attach it to people and they blow up as they walk towards you.
Yeah, and sometimes it goes off too close to you. It's very very rude of the enemy to not stop and keep the blast to themselves. :confused:

D

Deleted member 1428

Yuparoo, they should at least flinch when you shoot them with it.

Top Bottom