• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Most Favorite RE4 Gun

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

Drake Sykes Hellion

Its good if you want to play the game with a bigger challenge then using anything like the Red9 or Blacktail.

That if you like popping heads, its just good.

D

Deleted member 1428

If you like popping heads then get the Chicago Typewriter :lol: :p!

Nosophoros

I think you have to beat Assignment Ada, then Seperate Ways, the just beat the game and you'll be able to get it on the cleared game. I really like using the fully upgraded Punisher, it's not too powerful, and can go through 5 heads.

Raef

The unlock weapons (weapons requiring you to clear through before being able to purchase) were simpily too much rape. Some of the weapons, like the Red9, the Broken Butterfly, Killer7, and the TMP are even a little overpowered. The only things I use are the standard pistol (Leon's H&K USP) the Rifle (Springfeild) and either the Standard (Remington 870) or the riot shotgun (M4-90) as a close range. And the Springfeild is always saved for boss fights.

Nosophoros

Yeah, they're pretty tough to get, I still haven't gotten the Handcannon yet. And I've always liked the look of the standard shotgun over the striker.

Raef

EternalImpaler;47964 said:
Yeah, they're pretty tough to get, I still haven't gotten the Handcannon yet. And I've always liked the look of the standard shotgun over the striker.

Its hardly even that, its more that once you get them, you play with them, and sell them, because it turns the game into the simplest clusterfuck ever.

iNFiN1TY

i got it with infinite ammo ^^

( check the pc thread i made later on, i got some screens of the difference between the cutscenes/ingame graphics!)

Raef

iNFiN1TY;48245 said:
i got it with infinite ammo ^^

( check the pc thread i made later on, i got some screens of the difference between the cutscenes/ingame graphics!)

Well, that isn't even close to as much of a chore as actually getting it...

Nosophoros

Yeah I'm only like a fourth of the way there...I've been trying all day. Finally got Krauser (five stars) in the "warzone" type level.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
The Blacktail is my favourite because i use it more than any other weapon. No matter what i have in the inventory, be it the infinite rocket launcher, Chicago Typewriter even the hand cannon. The Blacktail Is always number 1.

Raef

EternalImpaler;48332 said:
Yeah I'm only like a fourth of the way there...I've been trying all day. Finally got Krauser (five stars) in the "warzone" type level.

Lemme be the one to tell ya, HUNK is the easiest to get the five star with. ;)

I like the way the Blacktail (Springfield Armory XD) sounds and handles. I highly dislike the uber-fire rate it has, and is the prime reason I never fully upgrade it to exclusive.

D

Deleted member 1428

Anyways, as LFF said a few pages back about the Chicago Typewriter making the game boring I have one thing to say.... Correct!!! Yesterday I got bored with both the infininte launcher and the typewriter that I actually sold them and bought all my other favorite weapons which are:

Striker

Riot Gun

Mine Thrower

Killer7

Broken B.

Red9 (with stock)

TMP ( also with stock thing)

And the Semi-Auto rifle (with infrared scope)

And all of them are fully upgraded :D!!!!

Cuz really I actually wanna have fun with the game and I when I get killed sometimes I even like it now that it's more of a challenge.

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah. The game got fun again! And it's fun to see the Ganados walking around with a mine on them and then they suddenly blow up.

codename: HUNK

I like the standord guns. RE4 gets far too easy with the help of the merchant. You want a challenge? Never talk to the merchant. In the game, you start off with the standord handgun, you find a shotgun in a house at the village, and you find the broken butterfly in salazar's castle near the maze area. If you use only those weapons (no upgrades) plus grenades, you just might get more of a challenge.

Top Bottom