• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Languages

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
1-Kurdish (I'm a kurd)
2-Persian (I speak like a native)
3-English (been using it all my life)
4-Arabic (basic understanding and speaking)
5-German (currently learning)

Russian (planning to learn once I am at an acceptable level in German)

Ps: I could use some help about the best method to learn German.

mjk321

born in the Philippines and with a Saudi father and a Filipino mother makes me an English native speaker. then Tagalog, but now I can only understand it. Arabic, since I've lived in Saudi since'96. now I'm in Japan, and can speak Japanese quite fluently unless it's about technical stuff, I still have to learn those stuff.

a language I'm really interested in learning is both classical Latin and Greek. since I love reading about history and my favorite period are the ancient world, ancient Greece and Rome.

BadWolf

All About Video Game Challenges
I'll use advantage of stupid politics and claim (as I can with this idiotic system) of speaking:
1) Serbian
2)Croatian
3)Montenegrin
4)Bosnian
5)English

First four are the same language, but country's got independent so you know, gotta change the name of the language...

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
Hey guys,

Recently duolingo added Russian course and I am very exited about it but I am currently learning German :(

My question is:
Should I start learning Russian While I'm still learning German?
The two languages are completely different so will it cause any problem if I learn Russian too?

mjk321

(since it was apparently acci-deleted)

I've noticed some people are interested in learning Japanese. so, if you want, I can help a little. all you have to do is ask :)

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Hey guys,

Recently duolingo added Russian course and I am very exited about it but I am currently learning German :(

My question is:
Should I start learning Russian While I'm still learning German?
The two languages are completely different so will it cause any problem if I learn Russian too?
Depends. Russian is a slavic language, so the grammar and orthography will be different from German(German is closer to English yet still somewhat different, though)
My previous post was deleted but if you have questions regarding German, you can ask me.

(since it was apparently acci-deleted)

I've noticed some people are interested in learning Japanese. so, if you want, I can help a little. all you have to do is ask :)
That's good to know. I've been learning Japanese for a year ;)

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Je parle un peu français.

I didn't ask to learn, but it was helpful visiting my Uncle Jack and Aunt Babs, who I'd swear were the only two Scots in Montréal.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
First language English. I went to Hebrew school but only remember the Hebrew alphabet.
I did 5 Spanish courses in high school, 3 in university, and can reasonably converse. I work in a kitchen with two Latinos and speak almost entirely Spanish while I'm there.

Desde he empezado de hablar con los centroamericanos, aprendía todas las palabras cochinas. :happy:
Puedo hablar como un maldito cerdo ahora.

Translatar

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Heja wszystkim / Polish

Hello all / ENG translation

And well all know this one language still is considered as hard to learn and well when i write fanfics i write them in Polish and sometimes beacuse of language deepness i have problems with translating mine works to ENG as some of content ends changed or cutted out.

Top Bottom