• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Languages

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
- Polish ( Native Speaker as Im born Polish)
-English ( Mine Second Language what i learned in school, and well I got polishing it by playing Games and watching some movies or TV shows in ENG)
-French ( another language, only on basics)
-German ( also basic in understading)

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
- Polish ( Native Speaker as Im born Polish)
-English ( Mine Second Language what i learned in school, and well I got polishing it by playing Games and watching some movies or TV shows in ENG)
-French ( another language, only on basics)
-German ( also basic in understading)
Kolejny Polak, albo Polka xD Witam cię. Dzięki bogu nie jestem tutaj jedyny Polak.

N7Valentine

何もわからなかったんだ。ちょっと日本語で教えていただけませんか?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Put it into Google Translate and you'll see what I saw, I can't be bothered to put it all in again. Someone said something about it being good not to be the only Pole, KevinStriker said two can play at this game and the rest I can't remember. For an exact answer translate it to English on Google Translate. :)

N7Valentine

Put it into Google Translate and you'll see what I saw, I can't be bothered to put it all in again. Someone said something about it being good not to be the only Pole, KevinStriker said two can play at this game and the rest I can't remember. For an exact answer translate it to English on Google Translate. :)
Nah you didn't have to translate it at all. I basically said " A fellow Pole, or Polish girl/woman.I greet you. Thank god I'm not the only Pole here" and in Japanese I said "I didn't understand anything. Could you be so kind and tell me that in japanese?" and then I said in German "Even in German? It just keeps getting better".
But it's ok for now with foreign languages, don't wanna waste your time with that one :)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
That's basically what Translate said so at least I got the general idea anyway. :)

Fenris

Wolf :)
- German: Native language, nothing more to add
- English: Since 3rd grade, always had good school grades, involved with this language almost every day because of youtube, international boards, certain hobbys and other projects. I even consider to study Anglistics.
- Spanish: I had to pick Spanish for my A levels. (The other options were Chinese, French or Hebrew.) Even though I'm done with it, I still try to stay in touch with the language.
- French: Was a quite important subject when I attend Business school. I learned a lot but I'm not sure if I'll continue to use it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom